Breaking: Obama To Head To Hiroshima On Memorial Day To Apologize For Dropping Atomic Bomb On Japan

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Breaking on Michael Savage right now. Will have a link up as soon as possible. Is this a slap in the face to all the servicemen who died at the hands of the Japs? It damn sure is to me. Let me just say this is what happens when you have a President born without two U.S. Citizen parents thus denying him sole allegiance to America. He is the first President born with foreign allegiances thus denying him of American principles, values and traditions. All prior natural born citizen presidents born to two US Citizen parents raised without foreign influence's would never do what Obama is about to do. Allegiance is the key word. Obama lacks it and this action he's about to commit is proof. And to do it on memorial day when the nation mourns those who gave the ultimate sacrifice fighting the Japs for our freedom.

Breaking on Michael Savage right now. Will have a link up as soon as possible. Is this a slap in the face to all the servicemen who died at the hands of the Japs? It damn sure is to me. Let me just say this is what happens when you have a President born without two U.S. Citizen parents thus denying him sole allegiance to America. He is the first President born with foreign allegiances thus denying him of American principles, values and traditions. All prior natural born citizen presidents born to two US Citizen parents raised without foreign influence's would never do what Obama is about to do. Allegiance is the key word. Obama lacks it and this action he's about to commit is proof. And to do it on memorial day when the nation mourns those who gave the ultimate sacrifice fighting the Japs for our freedom.
He's going to apologize? Want to make a friendly wager about that steve?

You lie. Start a thread that doesn't involve a lie. I'd enjoy seeing your head explode.

Forum List

Back