BREAKING: President Duda announces that Poland will transfer 14 Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine.

images
LEAVE UKRAINE, YOU IVAN 🇷🇺🐖

Hello wbanker Titlose .
Two days supply of tanks without wheels .rofl

Will you be pushing one of them ? Are you starting your job back into the news faking office this Monday ?

Hello wbanker Titlose .

Will you be pushing one of them ? Are you starting your job back into the news faking office this Monday ?
They are not without wheels. What a nonsense.

Are these dumbed down Leopard IIs or NATO level?

Its interesting (when not involved). I think we're seeing drones and artillery/rocket artillery backing them being the primary weapons on the battlefield now. But thats just my $.02

Western-built tanks were one of remaining 'red lines' for weapon deliveries to Ukraine. NATO has long been reluctant to do so. The first Polish tanks will mark crossing that line.

Hello wbanker Titlose .

Will those14 tanks last one day or two ?

I heard your deportation appeal was turned down . Bet you regret your stupidity now.​

It was announced today that Britain decided to send 14 Challenger II tanks to Ukraine. More to come, I suppose.

Its interesting (when not involved). I think we're seeing drones and artillery/rocket artillery backing them being the primary weapons on the battlefield now. But thats just my $.02

Target practice (said a Moscow ´s poodle )

It was announced today that Britain decided to send 14 Challenger II tanks to Ukraine. More to come, I suppose.

If you think 14 tanks will have an impact, you’re a fool.

Even if Ukraine gets latest tech from the all western countries, those are going to be insignificant numbers to make difference.

Imagine idea of German panzers rolling eastwards again... First time it was a tragedy, and the world got worse for it. Now it will be a cause for celebration.

Brits just said there sending tanks so there's your tank coalition makes sense send challengers then leo2s so that ought to force Germany into a corner and probably France to send leclercs or amx series plus Italian tanks

Logistics for so many different tanks would be nightmare. Plus training, maintenance, compatibility.
With no air support, these tanks will be sitting ducks.

Only certain thing here is they're giving away military secrets to Russians for free.

By the time they have broken down a few times dear Mr P and his boys will have won the training exercise and be back home .

14 tanks ? A joke?
1400 needed rofl

All useless against long distance artillery .But good practise for dear Mr Ps boys .

Not so long ago, Biden admin begged Venezuela for oil. Pathetic.
And just when you think they couldn't go any lower, now they're asking Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua to donate their Russian arms to Ukraine, in exchange to US tech.
Fucking LMAO.

Someone explain please, since west is sending them most powerful tanks, how badly is Ukraine actually loosing?

Forum List

Back