BREAKING: President Trump has fired Chris Krebs, the director of CISA

Can you explain why this is so good?

Do you think Krebs was lying? Is he a commie?

No, they won't explain. More importantly, they can't explain. You are not 'worthy'. You are 'impure'. The Church of Orange doth smote the non believer. You haven't cottoned that yet? Pay closer attention, my friend!
What do you think of Hunter and his 14 yr old cousin? Cute couple huh?

I'm thinking you are big on low information and should refrain from asking me things.

Er,no. This is good because the Orange Buffoon - Skye's saviour - fired him. That is the only reason the Deplorable needs.

Skye’s saviour?

Why do you say nonsensical things?

She started it! :up:

Er,no. This is good because the Orange Buffoon - Skye's saviour - fired him. That is the only reason the Deplorable needs.

Skye’s saviour?

Started what?

Skye’s saviour?

Started what?
posting nonsensical things...

Skye’s saviour?

Started what?
posting nonsensical things...

You can control your own actions, can’t you?

I think it might have something to do with dismal job performance. Most employers put behind the gun when the employee is supposed to be the best in his field usually find someone else to do the job that was more than botched.

I think it might have something to do with dismal job performance. Most employers put behind the gun when the employee is supposed to be the best in his field usually find someone else to do the job that was more than botched.
I'm sure you can lay out his dismal job performance for us. He must have quite a history, huh?

Go ahead, you must know quite a bit.

===

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) said on Tuesday that Christopher Krebs, a top cybersecurity official, shouldn't be fired, shortly after President Trump ousted him.

"Chris Krebs did a really good job — as state election officials all across the nation will tell you — and he obviously should not be fired," Sasse, a member of the Intelligence Committee, said in a statement.

He failed to do his job.

Good riddance Krebs.
What job was that....echoing Trump’s lies?

Whatever job he wasn't doing it doesn't matter anymore.

He has been fired. Bye bye.:SMILEW~130:

No, they won't explain. More importantly, they can't explain. You are not 'worthy'. You are 'impure'. The Church of Orange doth smote the non believer. You haven't cottoned that yet? Pay closer attention, my friend!
I've never seen anything like this, except in history books. He is a deity. This guy, of all people.
You're mistaking appreciation for worship. Before Covid showed up, President Trump halted selling American jobs and giving the jobs to noncitizens of this country. So (1) he made it appealing to businesses to come back home and give back those jobs to the dispossessed workers who lost any means of making a living. Then, (2), President Trump campaigned business heads to have a heart for people of other origins than the European ones and pulled up the equal pay for equal work paradigm. He made all of us glad because he did it in a way to help businesses make more money while giving all people far better paychecks than before without letting down the people who already had good jobs. Only a pro-business genius could do that, and all of us who support Trump appreciate his hard work and his propensity to do the right thing.

He failed to do his job.

Good riddance Krebs.

So you clearly don't know. Trump fired him because he dared to contradict Trump, and you're fine with that.

I've never seen anything like this.

I've never seen anything like this, except in history books. He is a deity. This guy, of all people.
You're mistaking appreciation for worship. Before Covid showed up, President Trump halted selling American jobs and giving the jobs to noncitizens of this country. So (1) he made it appealing to businesses to come back home and give back those jobs to the dispossessed workers who lost any means of making a living. Then, (2), President Trump campaigned business heads to have a heart for people of other origins than the European ones and pulled up the equal pay for equal work paradigm. He made all of us glad because he did it in a way to help businesses make more money while giving all people far better paychecks than before without letting down the people who already had good jobs. Only a pro-business genius could do that, and all of us who support Trump appreciate his hard work and his propensity to do the right thing.
yikes

He failed to do his job.

Good riddance Krebs.

So you clearly don't know. Trump fired him because he dared to contradict Trump, and you're fine with that.

You can cry all you want, I trust President Trump and yes, I am fine with almost everything he does! :thup:

He failed to do his job.

Good riddance Krebs.

Soon to be rehired...with his Integrity and reputation intact..unlike most of Trump’s ilk.

On his application...he gets to put, 'told Trump the truth' as his reason for being fired.

All will understand.

He failed to do his job.

Good riddance Krebs.

You can cry all you want, I trust President Trump and yes, I am fine with almost everything he does! :thup:
I know. That's the concern.

He failed to do his job.

Good riddance Krebs.

Soon to be rehired...with his Integrity and reputation intact..unlike most of Trump’s ilk.

On his application...he gets to put, 'told Trump the truth' as his reason for being fired.

All will understand.

We'll see about that, won't we. :popcorn:

He failed to do his job.

Good riddance Krebs.

All will understand.
I'd love to see that happen. Right back to work, as if Trump never happened.

Forum List

Back