🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: President Trump Shares He’ll Be Making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

Quite a quandary.
I dislike Trump, especially what he did to the SCOTUS.
But what was done to Trump, like the 2 ridiculous impeachments, Jan6 hearing, illegal search of Mar-a-lago, makes me required to make up for the absurd and illegal harm that was done to him.

It won't be a 3rd party...that would cost him money.

My guess is that it will be more complaints about prosecutors, voting fraud, and a few potshots at DeSantis.

I can't imagine what it'll be. Will he announce a new party, running for Speaker, rejoining Twitter, Truth being acquired by Twitter?

10394CEA-8C39-47D1-B566-0DC3023C552E.jpeg

I can't imagine what it'll be. Will he announce a new party, running for Speaker, rejoining Twitter, Truth being acquired by Twitter?

Here's something interesting:

I missed the story in the OP yesterday. After reading this thread, I did a Goggle search for Trump "major announcement." The Google search only brought 242 results.

I next used Bing as a search engine, and the same search brought 49,000,000 results, and with a time frame of "within last week."

Using Duckduckgo brought back an indeterminate number of results, as they don't display the number.

search1.jpg

search2.jpg

Apparently Google is stifling the story about Trump's announcement. Fifth Generation Warfare (5GW) is real. Dr. Robert Malone recently had a podcast on substack that explained the concept of 5GW that's being waged against us.

Welcome to Fifth Gen (Information) Warfare

Here's something interesting:

I missed the story in the OP yesterday. After reading this thread, I did a Goggle search for Trump "major announcement." The Google search only brought 242 results.

I next used Bing as a search engine, and the same search brought 49,000,000 results, and with a time frame of "within last week."

Using Duckduckgo brought back an indeterminate number of results, as they don't display the number.

View attachment 738768
View attachment 738770

Apparently Google is stifling the story about Trump's announcement. Fifth Generation Warfare (5GW) is real. Dr. Robert Malone recently had a podcast on substack that explained the concept of 5GW that's being waged against us.

Welcome to Fifth Gen (Information) Warfare
There is no law requiring Google to do anything for Trump.

Forum List

Back