Breaking: Rachel Maddow show to host town meeting in Flint on Wednesday.

Snyder is going to be blamed and rightfully so. But there are plenty of others who should get some blame too.

Now if she goes balls to the walls and admits the EM's are D's this will be awesome. Let's see the integrity of her journalism.

The EM and treasurer that signed off on the switch were, in fact, Republican. Here is the document.

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.ne...ion.pdf?_ga=1.129405580.1036207224.1446746452

The Em that carried out the order, and then pleaded with Detroit to remain on their water, was in fact, a Democrat, here is that request letter.
http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.ne...ter.pdf?_ga=1.224901786.1036207224.1446746452

That National Review article was a agi-prop. piece.
hmmmm

Howard Croft, Flint official responsible for water oversight, resigns

Howard Croft resigns.

"Croft, a lifelong resident of Flint, has been in charge of the city's DPW operations since he was appointed to the position by former emergency manager Mike Brown in December 2011."

I told you she was a Kingmaker. Wait for this to turn really political against the GOP nominee...when that eventually happens. She's spooling up witch-hunt footage. She already took potshots at Hillary. Maddow's favorite far-lefty is Sanders, obviously..

Anyone "right" of a gay pride parade is going to get the Maddow-treatment. Just ask the former governor of Virginia..

Hillary Beware: DNC Kingmaker Maddow Doesn't Appear to Like You. 2008 Again?

If Ed Schultz still had a show on MSNBC he would have done a month of shows
from there....
And he would have been able to yell his big fat Ed head off.

s-EDSCHULTZ-l.jpg

Now if she goes balls to the walls and admits the EM's are D's this will be awesome. Let's see the integrity of her journalism.

The EM and treasurer that signed off on the switch were, in fact, Republican. Here is the document.

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.ne...ion.pdf?_ga=1.129405580.1036207224.1446746452

The Em that carried out the order, and then pleaded with Detroit to remain on their water, was in fact, a Democrat, here is that request letter.
http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.ne...ter.pdf?_ga=1.224901786.1036207224.1446746452

That National Review article was a agi-prop. piece.
hmmmm

Howard Croft, Flint official responsible for water oversight, resigns

Howard Croft resigns.

"Croft, a lifelong resident of Flint, has been in charge of the city's DPW operations since he was appointed to the position by former emergency manager Mike Brown in December 2011."

Oh, I'm not going to disagree with you. The Democrat city manager Darnell Earley that carried out the switch knew the situation was bad, and went along anyway.

Naturally, the folks treating the water, knew it was untreatable, but I'm sure they did their best. However, when they are faced with a choice, speak up, or lose your job, they made the wrong decision. Everyone around them was remaining silent, and the people above them just went along, so they just did the same.

It is a symptom of corruption. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

In many other areas of government oversight, this is how things work. Why do you think markets melted down in '08? Why do you think the levies in New Orleans didn't hold?

When it something costs too much, and it is cheaper for the government to look the other way, a disaster is coming, and it isn't partisan issue.

Government is the problem, not the solution. It's not a partisan issue in the end. It's an issue of how big and unwieldy the bureaucracy has gotten, and an issue of the individual costs of one person speaking out.. . .

Just as I expected, not one thread on the Maddow show in Flint. I feel vindicated that the current mayor and twns people feel as I do, that governor Snyder is directly responsible for the water crisis. I was disappointed in that I didnt see any mention of MDHHS or the water treatment plant operatives. Those "experts" should have been on that show to nail down the answer to why an anti-corosove agent wasn't added to the water.

I watched it intently and agree that more could have been addressed but there was quite a bit of more in-depth information presented. I especially thought that the lack of any real plan to move foreward to correct this was astounding. Incidents like this are and will continue to occur as aging infrastructures degrade further. The need to invest in upgrading our nation's infrastructure is apparent. Hopefully this predicament will help move that discussion foreward.

FLINT, MI -- The Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC has scheduled a town hall meeting in Flint this week to discuss the city's ongoing water crisis through its national TV platform.
Maddow has been discussing the city's lead in water issue at length on her program, including a segment on how the crisis unfolded when Flint was under the control of a state-appointed emergency manager.
Here's some things to know if you'd like to attend the "American Disaster: Flint Water Crisis" town hall meeting:
When: 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, but anyone interested in attending should try to arrive by 5:30 p.m. The town hall meeting is invitation only.
Where: Brownell/Holmes STEM Academy, 6602 Oxley Dr., Flint
What to know about MSNBC's Rachel Maddow town hall meeting in Flint

Who the fuck is Rachael Maddow?

Forum List

Back