BREAKING Revelation! Since President Trump Has Lifetime Secret Service Protection, He Can Never Be Jailed

Don't give up your day job, and don't let the fries get cold...dumbass.

18 U.S. Code § 3056 - Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service

The very first line of that article is:

"Under the direction of the Secretary of Homeland Security"

The President has Authority over the Secretary of Homeland Security and he in turn directs the Secret Service. Therefore the Secret Service is under the Authority of the President who can direct them to relinquish the responsibility of protecting Trump to whoever he wants.

Try reading the articles you post instead of just reading into them what you want.

I believe that he could serve in solitary confinement, with Secret Service having access to him.

He could be confined to a place outside of prison, but still be confined. If he is to serve his sentence under house arrest, he would be living at a golf resort and unable to play golf.
That would be really really funny! :heehee:

Well, yes. The entire thread is speculation.

What else would you call it? The entire thread is about whether Trump will serve time, if convicted. There has never been a former president convicted of crimes that call for jail time, and he has not even been to trial yet, so any discussion of his punishment is pure speculation.
The word “if” signals that it’s a conditional statement.

Congrats on your very minimal reading comprehension.

The range of sentences for President Trump, if he is convicted in the first Federal Indictment is broad. It could be a hundred years. On the other hand, if he is convicted he could also receive a legal sentence of zero years. Our liberals seem to ignore that second possibility.

The word “if” signals that it’s a conditional statement.

Congrats on your very minimal reading comprehension.

The range of sentences for President Trump, if he is convicted in the first Federal Indictment is broad. It could be a hundred years. On the other hand, if he is convicted he could also receive a legal sentence of zero years. Our liberals seem to ignore that second possibility.

Yes, the "if" does make it a conditional statement. But that is only where the conviction is concerned.

Discussing whether Trump can be jailed or not is speculation.

Wow, the sick delusional hatred is THICK in this thread.
:rolleyes:

No. There was not widespread fraud. Trump tried and failed to overthrow the election. If he had succeeded in his attempted overthrow of the vote, he would be President. But now he will be put on trial for the attempted overthrow and the conspiracy to carry it out. Get some popcorn and watch. If proven to a jury of his peers, he will most likely be jailed at a "Club Fed" prison, as he should be.
If you think Trump will go to prison you are delusional. If Trump is convicted I expect SCOTUS to overturn it as it would cause irreparable damage to the country. You should put your country ahead of your partisan feelings.

If you think Trump will go to prison you are delusional. If Trump is convicted I expect SCOTUS to overturn it as it would cause irreparable damage to the country. You should put your country ahead of your partisan feelings.
You went directly from assertion to conclusion, skipping the reasoning part.

I hadn't thought of this. Thanks to investigative reporter Paul Sperry for eluding to this.

Well that settles it then.
After conviction the only logical thing to do with a waste of oxygen like him is to tie him to a post, drop a hood over his head, and shoot a bullet from a firing squad straight through his black little heart.
Problem solved.
That was easy!

You should put Our Country ahead of your partisan trumper feelings. It is obvious, you do not like the rule of law or the constitution, but you are stuck with both.

You should put Our Country ahead of your partisan trumper feelings. It is obvious, you do not like the rule of law or the constitution, but you are stuck with both.
I'm neither Republican or Democrat and put my country first unlike a partisan hack like yourself. I am a law abiding citizen and understand the constitution much better than you do. If you think putting Trump in prison would be good for this country you really hate your fellow citizens. Not everybody is a liberal America hating Democrat like you.

Well that settles it then.
After conviction the only logical thing to do with a waste of oxygen like him is to tie him to a post, drop a hood over his head, and shoot a bullet from a firing squad straight through his black little heart.
Problem solved.
That was easy!
Hood???!!!!???!!!???.

5dd4f1f26249ef8d38f8b806286e8f13

The very first line of that article is:

"Under the direction of the Secretary of Homeland Security"

The President has Authority over the Secretary of Homeland Security and he in turn directs the Secret Service. Therefore the Secret Service is under the Authority of the President who can direct them to relinquish the responsibility of protecting Trump to whoever he wants.

Try reading the articles you post instead of just reading into them what you want.
My bad, we know you ass-wipes have no regard for laws.

Former Presidents Act - Wikipedia

I'm neither Republican or Democrat and put my country first unlike a partisan hack like yourself. I am a law abiding citizen and understand the constitution much better than you do. If you think putting Trump in prison would be good for this country you really hate your fellow citizens. Not everybody is a liberal America hating Democrat like you.
BS! You just missed out, doing your part during the attack on the capital, so now you want to bloviate. They weren't patriots and neither are you and neither is trump, which is why he may infact go to prison at a "Club Bed".:9:

Last edited:
BS! You just missed out, do your part during the attack on the capital, so now you want to bloviate. They weren't patriots and neither are you and neither is trump, which is why he may infact go to prison at a "Club Bed".:9:
The January 6 protests were just overblown and not that big a deal. Trump won't be going to prison despite your hatred toward him.

The January 6 protests were just overblown and not that big a deal. Trump won't be going to prison despite your hatred toward him.
It was a big deal. Your kind, didn't get away with it then and trump undoubtedly will not get away with it now, and could very easily go to prison, a nice one, but a prison, none the less. Your crap is like Republican lawyer crap. Inspiring outside a courtroom to the weak minded, but falling way short in front of judges and juries, including the Supreme Court, who would not even hear his crap.

Forum List

Back