BREAKING Revelation! Since President Trump Has Lifetime Secret Service Protection, He Can Never Be Jailed

Prison guards don't spend their days in prison cells. Let's just see what happens.
What makes you think the SS agents would have to be in the cell? They would only need to be close the him while he is out of his cell.

What makes you think the SS agents would have to be in the cell? They would only need to be close the him while he is out of his cell.
It's a moot point, he won't do prison time.

Colorado Supermax Prison would most likely house him if he is just not house arrested and is required to be in prison for life.
He's not even accused of anything that would require a Supermax Prison. As I've been saying for a while now, the worst that could happen to him would be a fine and a short-term confinement in very opulent surroundings.

Prison guards don't spend their days in prison cells. Let's just see what happens.
But why would the secret service guard need to be in his cell?

ONE secret service agent per 8 hour shift, outside his cell is likely sufficient in a Club Fed.... But they could assess what is needed, if they need more...

I don't want to see that, (other than in jest, i.e. LOCK him up!)

and a simple, non glorious house arrest (no Resorts), would be ok with me....if found guilty.

Quick, quick... Look over there! Don't change the subject. Stay with the thread topic. Going off topic because you have nothing will not help.
I think Trump and any others that support overthrowing elections decided by the people deserve jail time, as traitors against their country. A jail with locked doors, bars, and yes, prison jumpsuits. If he has to have Secret Service inside guarding the cell, so be it.
You are just a Trump hater and really aren't that bothered by the 1/6 demonstrations.

He's not even accused of anything that would require a Supermax Prison. As I've been saying for a while now, the worst that could happen to him would be a fine and a short-term confinement in very opulent surroundings.
Need to read up on Solitary Confinement requirements and why Colorado Supermax would come into play for his protection.

Many of you think being put in SC is because you are a danger but at times it is for your protection instead, so yeah he could end up there.

How does the prosecution prove Trump “KNEW” he lost and lied?

Does anyone really believe Trump “KNEW“ he lost?

Does Hillary KNOW she lost 2016? She stilll says it was stolen.

They don't need to. That is Trump's claim, not theirs. Smith is simply gathering evidence against What he sees Trump's lawyers using as his deffense...."but, but, but....I believed it was stolen from me. "

That is no real defense. If you think the Bank stole some of your savings, that does not permit you, to break the law and rob the bank.

Trump took illegal actions, criminal actions, is what is alleged, with criminal statutes he is alleged to have broken.

What he believed or didn't believe is irrelevant. Other than perhaps on sentencing....it could shorten his prison time due? And save face, with his unwavering supporters....perhaps?

You should forward that to Grifty's attorney's..

Do you think he'll take the stand?

You are just a Trump hater and really aren't that bothered by the 1/6 demonstrations.
Oh, I don't hate him, but definitely do not approve of him or anybody else that would conspire to overthrow the government by overthrowing the vote. I have popcorn, beer, and looking forward to his many trials on his many crimes.:auiqs.jpg:

You should forward that to Grifty's attorney's..

Do you think he'll take the stand?
Need to read up on Solitary Confinement requirements and why Colorado Supermax would come into play for his protection.

Many of you think being put in SC is because you are a danger but at times it is for your protection instead, so yeah he could end up there.
In the John Gotti Suite...

Or maybe the Robert Hanssen Wing...

But why would the secret service guard need to be in his cell?

ONE secret service agent per 8 hour shift, outside his cell is likely sufficient in a Club Fed.... But they could assess what is needed, if they need more...

I don't want to see that, (other than in jest, i.e. LOCK him up!)

and a simple, non glorious house arrest (no Resorts), would be ok with me....if found guilty.

The only problem I see with that is that the secret service would have to surrender their guns.

Oh, I don't hate him, but definitely do not approve of him or anybody else that would conspire to overthrow the government by overthrowing the vote. I have popcorn, beer, and looking forward to his many trials on his many crimes.:auiqs.jpg:
The 2020 vote was not overthrown but there was widespread fraud by Democrats. It seems you are okay with your party cheating.

The only problem I see with that is that the secret service would have to surrender their guns.
They wouldn't be able to follow him when he showers with the general population....if obliged they can always cite religious or aesthetic objections.

The 2020 vote was not overthrown but there was widespread fraud by Democrats. It seems you are okay with your party cheating.
No. There was not widespread fraud. Trump tried and failed to overthrow the election. If he had succeeded in his attempted overthrow of the vote, he would be President. But now he will be put on trial for the attempted overthrow and the conspiracy to carry it out. Get some popcorn and watch. If proven to a jury of his peers, he will most likely be jailed at a "Club Fed" prison, as he should be. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back