BREAKING Revelation! Since President Trump Has Lifetime Secret Service Protection, He Can Never Be Jailed

It was a big deal. Your kind, didn't get away with it then and trump undoubtedly will not get away with it now, and could very easily go to prison, a nice one, but a prison, none the less. Your crap is like Republican lawyer crap. Inspiring outside a courtroom to the weak minded, but falling way short in front of judges and juries, including the Supreme Court, who would not even hear his crap.
You are too brainwashed in leftwing ideology. The real patriots know the Trump indictments are just witch hunts. I'm Independent minded and think for myself unlike you.

You are too brainwashed in leftwing ideology. The real patriots know the Trump indictments are just witch hunts. I'm Independent minded and think for myself unlike you.
I doubt you will be on the jury at his trial and definetly have not been on the juries of the many convicted and sent to prison already. Sucks to be you.

I doubt you will be on the jury at his trial and definetly have not been on the juries of the many convicted and sent to prison already. Sucks to be you.
Democrat juries with liberal judges is not what I consider fair trials. Actually it is great to be me as I think for myself and don't follow a particular party. You let the Democrat party contaminate your thought processes.

Yes, the "if" does make it a conditional statement. But that is only where the conviction is concerned.

Discussing whether Trump can be jailed or not is speculation.
Of course he can be incarcerated.
That is, a judge could impose a prison sentence if Trump is convicted of a felony.

Nevertheless, the question is whether he would get secret service protection while incarcerated. Or whether — because he would be required to be under secret service protection — the sentence would be almost impossible such that he would be confined to his home.

The act of asking a question is, by its very nature, to engage in some speculation.

I wonder if human beings via their scientists and engineers can ever successfully send humans into space, land them on the moon and return them safely to Earth? That too was mince a mere question.

Of course he can be incarcerated.
That is, a judge could impose a prison sentence if Trump is convicted of a felony.

Nevertheless, the question is whether he would get secret service protection while incarcerated. Or whether — because he would be required to be under secret service protection — the sentence would be almost impossible such that he would be confined to his home.

The act of asking a question is, by its very nature, to engage in some speculation.

I wonder if human beings via their scientists and engineers can ever successfully send humans into space, land them on the moon and return them safely to Earth? That too was mince a mere question.
Only 3rd world countries imprison former Presidents.

I have a relative who has special skills and who is an "FBI Agent".

They have no Law Enforcement experience or Training. Just skills that the FBI needs. (None of your F**k'ng business what those skills are.)

So he took and oath and they gave him a badge.

The same can be done for Prison guards that will be responsible for Trump's safety.

They'll take an oath, get a badge and they'll be a Secret Service Agent. Not a big deal.

That’s both true and false. The third world cases of imprisoning former Presidents are largely seen as political persecution and unjust. However, it is certainly possible that some of them were truly fucking criminals and deserves to be prosecuted.

I see the charges against President Trump as purely political theater. That politics has been allowed to infest our criminal justice system so badly is tragic.

If the charges against Trump were honestly based on facts and evidence and if (even then) the prosecutors didn’t have to strain the definition of crimes to fit square pegs into round holes, it wouldn’t make us a banana republic to prosecute him. But since that’s not the case here, and since this special counsel (Smith) as well as the scumbag Bragg do engage in torturing the law to justify their charges, this kind of “prosecution” is anathema to “justice.”

It is a disgrace. And the truth is: if they can do this to Trump, then they can do it to anybody. Given his own emerging circumstances, President Potato ought to be very leery of what his Administration is doing. I look forward to seeing all of this bite him on his ass.

Democrat juries with liberal judges is not what I consider fair trials. Actually it is great to be me as I think for myself and don't follow a particular party. You let the Democrat party contaminate your thought processes.
It really doesn't matter what you think. It hasn't got the courts, juries or judges overruled yet, has it? Supreme Court (a conservative court, 3 of which were nominated by trump) has not even considered changing it. Are you going to say they are all liberal Democrats? You should seek help. You have lost touch with reality again, but I doubt you ever had a very firm grasp, to begin with.
So he acted like a 3rd World president and tried to overthrow an election. At least here, it is not a firing squad offense.

It really doesn't matter what you think. It hasn't got the courts, juries or judges overruled yet, has it? Supreme Court (a conservative court, 3 of which were nominated by trump) has not even considered changing it. Are you going to say they are all liberal Democrats? You should seek help. You have lost touch with reality again, but I doubt you ever had a very firm grasp, to begin with.

So he acted like a 3rd World president and tried to overthrow an election. At least here, it is not a firing squad offense.
You are just another minion of the Democrat party. Did you ever have an original thought in your entire life?

You are just another minion of the Democrat party. Did you ever have an original thought in your entire life?
I haven't said one thing from the Democrats. If they are saying similar, they are just making good sense for a change. I remember back when the Republican used to be the law and order party, strong supporter of The Constitution, rule of law and patriotic American values. Alas, these are values scarce in the Trumper cult, that has stolen the Republican name. I miss the Republican Party and the conservative balance they brought. I have voted for many fine Republican Senators, Representatives and Presidents over the years.

I haven't said one thing from the Democrats. If they are saying similar, they are just making good sense for a change. I remember back when the Republican used to be the law and order party, strong supporter of The Constitution, rule of law and patriotic American values. Alas, these are values scarce in the Trumper cult, that has stolen the Republican name. I miss the Republican Party and the conservative balance they brought. I have voted for many fine Republican Senators, Representatives and Presidents over the years.
Nonsense.

Forum List

Back