Breaking! Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Tops Biden In New Favorability Poll

Unless primary voters are going to support him over Biden it's irrelevant.
Every single registered voter in the country, whatever the number... 180M....

Could come out and vote for (Name is irrelevant). If the cleptocrats want the potato, 361M ballots will be "collected" and the potato will have the extra million "legit" votes according to every media outlet that doesn't want to be terrorized and sued into poverty.

Voting is irrelevant, but I will still do so, just because I want the numbers to become so absurd even bed wetters can't pretend to be that ignorant.

Unless primary voters are going to support him over Biden it's irrelevant.
You still think Joe is going to make it to 24.... I wouldn't be so sure... Kennedy might end up being your only hope.... just one sandbag away from an end to the Biden campaign....

You still think Joe is going to make it to 24.... I wouldn't be so sure... Kennedy might end up being your only hope.... just one sandbag away from an end to the Biden campaign....
I'm not sure he made it to 2020. They can make him move and talk but not for long periods of time and with very strict controls.

Why would he be my only hope?

Forum List

Back