Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

idiot. how old do you think Ted Kennedy was when he let a young girl drown? How old was bill Clinton when he stuck cigars up a 19 year old in the oval office?

your righteous indignation is misplaced, sonny boy.
Monica was 22 (to 24), and Teddy (37) wasn't there when Mary Jo (29) killed herself. Do try again. Unlike Moore, Clinton was not trying to date a 16-year-old or tried to have sex with a 14-year-old.
Teddy (37) wasn't there when Mary Jo (29) killed herself

Mary Jo killed herself?
Yes, she did. She was driving, alone. She didn't know the roads and it was dark.

your claim is that Teddy wasn't even in the car?

Where do you find all this revisionist history?
It's common sense. He knew the roads, she didn't. She died at the scene, he didn't even know there was a scene. He walked right past her and never saw his car which she was still in. He was completely unharmed, she was killed. He took the blame, guilt, maybe they had a fight, who knows, but he wasn't there when she died and she killed herself.
Liar!

Chappaquiddick incident - Wikipedia

According to Kennedy's own testimony, he accidentally drove his car off the one-lane bridge and into a tidal channel.

Monica was 22 (to 24), and Teddy (37) wasn't there when Mary Jo (29) killed herself. Do try again. Unlike Moore, Clinton was not trying to date a 16-year-old or tried to have sex with a 14-year-old.

Mary Jo killed herself?
Yes, she did. She was driving, alone. She didn't know the roads and it was dark.

It's common sense. He knew the roads, she didn't. She died at the scene, he didn't even know there was a scene. He walked right past her and never saw his car which she was still in. He was completely unharmed, she was killed. He took the blame, guilt, maybe they had a fight, who knows, but he wasn't there when she died and she killed herself.
Liar!

According to Kennedy's own testimony, he accidentally drove his car off the one-lane bridge and into a tidal channel.
that dude lives in the land of the unicorns.

Mary Jo killed herself?

Liar!

It's BS. Just guilt talking. He wasn't there to save her.

Doesn't matter. It was a political lynching. Nothing more, nothing less. Democrats are feeling very confident they'll steal the Senate seat. They feel the damage has been done. I'd like to see em proven wrong, but i guess we'll see.

One boy she dated at that time absolutely does not believe Beverly. I want to know the name of the young man who was late picking her up. He was witness to her condition after this alleged assault.
Not much use in believing dicks when dicks were doing the molestation, Stockholm Syndrome. I know, you are required to defend men no matter what. That's what they groomed you for, that and servicing them. Their "happy ending" gave your life meaning.

So men always lie? Is that really what you're saying?
No but we know from experience you always lie.... and pimp for child molesters.

We know from reading your posts that you are severely emotionally disturbed. That's why you resort to nothing but vicious personal attacks when you are losing.
I’d be edgy and need anger management therapy just like you if I continued to pimp for child molesters.

One boy she dated at that time absolutely does not believe Beverly. I want to know the name of the young man who was late picking her up. He was witness to her condition after this alleged assault.
Not much use in believing dicks when dicks were doing the molestation, Stockholm Syndrome. I know, you are required to defend men no matter what. That's what they groomed you for, that and servicing them. Their "happy ending" gave your life meaning.

So men always lie? Is that really what you're saying?
No but we know from experience you always lie.... and pimp for child molesters.

We know from reading your posts that you are severely emotionally disturbed. That's why you resort to nothing but vicious personal attacks when you are losing.
I’d be edgy and need anger management therapy just like you if I continued to pimp for child molesters.
Is everything you post a lie?

Mary Jo killed herself?

Liar!

He was there. He left her to die after driving off the bridge. He didn't report the wreck for 10 hours! Fact!

Mary Jo killed herself?

Liar!

Put down the fucking bong! You just went past full retard.

1d51019226e95239a55893bb2c892e78.jpg

Liar!

He was there. He left her to die after driving off the bridge. He didn't report the wreck for 10 hours! Fact!

Yeah the good old "lion of the Senate" Ted "I can swim better than my date" Kennedy.

Liar!

Yeah the good old "lion of the Senate" Ted "I can swim better than my date" Kennedy.
Lol...no shit. The guy who helped get her body out said she lived in the submerged car for at least 3 to 4 hours breathing in an air pocket in the back seat. He testified that if Kennedy would have immediately alerted him at the hotel that he could have saved her in 25 minutes.

Liar!

He wasn't there. She killed herself trying to get back to the house alone.

Liar!

link that one.

Moore undressed a 14-year-old and molested her. And the 16-year-old he sexually assaulted. Those are the charges so far, that and providing alcohol to a minor. Do try and keep up and next time get your ages right.
got those pictures? why did it take 38 years to make light? you're pretty sure of yourself. were you there?
Why 38 years?

Because of people like you, tearing the victims in to shreds and blaming them or calling them liars

or your support for sexual harassment ....you believe it is your right.... ?
Do you really want to have a country in which anyone's career can be ruined simply by accusing them of something without having to prove it?
Research the French Revolution and how the term...j'accuse was used.
Btw, the French Revolution is to ANTIFA, what the American Revolution is to the Tea Party.

"J'accuse" is from the Drefus affair, isn't it?
Yes, actually it is. However, this was common during the French Revolution where all it took was an accusation and heads would come off. Robespierre became a tyrant.

Liar!

link that one.
There is no link to common sense and even if there was one you'd ignore it like all the rest of reality you flat out reject.

Liar!

link that one.
There is no link to common sense and even if there was one you'd ignore it like all the rest of reality you flat out reject.

Translation: I dont' have a link for the silly shit I make up.

link that one.

It's not made up, it's common sense which most here lack. You had your chance to explain what happened and can't. I can.

link that one.

It's not made up, it's common sense which most here lack. You had your chance to explain what happened and can't. I can.
200w.webp

link that one.

I explained what happened, I gave you a link to a non partisan source that explained what happened.

You keep repeating an opinion that makes no sense when compared to the facts, and can't post a link showing anyone else in the country has the same opinion.

Forum List

Back