Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

Let's test your thinking. There are two people. Person one dies in a serious car crash. Person two says oh, I was in that same car crash only they are perfectly unharmed, not a scratch on them. What's more likely, person two was in the crash or they are lying?

Lets test your thinking...

Driver is able to get out thru the drivers window, but is unable to get his passenger out the same way.

Runs like a coward, and the passenger, after a few hours, drowns, unable to get out of the car by herself.

You still havent' mentioned how you came up with your cockamamie scenario.

Did you catch the story on the news when it happened?

read about it in the newspapers?

Magazines?

Came to you in a dream?

Myself, I watched television report it, the newspapers report it, heard it discussed on the radio, all shortly after It happened.
Given a chance to think for yourself you cannot.

Right back at ya.

no comments on how you developed your scenario?

Just, came at ya in a dream?
Common sense and I thought it through, unlike you.

Still evading

You're worthless
You really are dumb, aren't you? Last chance. There's a large cliff with one dead person at the bottom and one person walking around unharmed. What's more likely, one fell and one didn't or they both fell and one was amazingly lucky?

Last edited:
Translation: I dont' have a link for the silly shit I make up.
It's not made up, it's common sense which most here lack. You had your chance to explain what happened and can't. I can.

I explained what happened, I gave you a link to a non partisan source that explained what happened.

You keep repeating an opinion that makes no sense when compared to the facts, and can't post a link showing anyone else in the country has the same opinion.
You have posted only what you have been told. Think, don't repeat what others said. He's unharmed but she's dead. Explain that?

There are dozens of plausible explanations. It happens all of the time where there are terrible wrecks and one person walks away completely unscathed while others die.

Seats belts or the lack thereof, can make a difference. Perhaps Mary Jo was drunk or passed out and couldn’t get out of the car. It would explain leaving her purse and key behind. No woman goes anywhere without her purse. Not even to a late night tryst on the beach.

Ted’s window may have been open which allowed him to escape, while hers was not. Or his door may have opened on impact, letting him out. If she was buckled in, she may have been unable to undo the seat belt.

My point being that the only two people who really know what happened are now both dead. That posters here are making ridiculous statements of absolute fact is laughable.

I’m not saying I believe Kennedy’s story. Especially considering how long he took to report the accident. I also question why none of his friends called the police after helping him search for Mary Jo in the wreck. Or why they let him swim a mile in open water after he had just been in a fatal car crash.

But it was a long time ago, everyone involved is dead and we have more current matters to consider.
He was unharmed because he wasn't there. Common sense.

No that’s not common sense.

A friend of mine was in a passenger in a car wreck where four people died, including his wife. He walked away without a scratch. His wife, who was sitting next to him, died in his arms. This is not uncommon.

Common sense says you don’t make absolute statements about what happened unless you were there to see it.

It's not made up, it's common sense which most here lack. You had your chance to explain what happened and can't. I can.

I explained what happened, I gave you a link to a non partisan source that explained what happened.

You keep repeating an opinion that makes no sense when compared to the facts, and can't post a link showing anyone else in the country has the same opinion.
You have posted only what you have been told. Think, don't repeat what others said. He's unharmed but she's dead. Explain that?

There are dozens of plausible explanations. It happens all of the time where there are terrible wrecks and one person walks away completely unscathed while others die.

Seats belts or the lack thereof, can make a difference. Perhaps Mary Jo was drunk or passed out and couldn’t get out of the car. It would explain leaving her purse and key behind. No woman goes anywhere without her purse. Not even to a late night tryst on the beach.

Ted’s window may have been open which allowed him to escape, while hers was not. Or his door may have opened on impact, letting him out. If she was buckled in, she may have been unable to undo the seat belt.

My point being that the only two people who really know what happened are now both dead. That posters here are making ridiculous statements of absolute fact is laughable.

I’m not saying I believe Kennedy’s story. Especially considering how long he took to report the accident. I also question why none of his friends called the police after helping him search for Mary Jo in the wreck. Or why they let him swim a mile in open water after he had just been in a fatal car crash.

But it was a long time ago, everyone involved is dead and we have more current matters to consider.

A friend of mine was in a passenger in a car wreck where four people died, including his wife. He walked away without a scratch. His wife, who was sitting next to him, died in his arms. This is not uncommon.

Common sense says you don’t make absolute statements about what happened unless you were there to see it.
In what year? That wasn't a 1969 car that hit the water. In those days the steering wheel killed the driver, like it probably did Mary Jo.
1967-oldsmobile-delmont-88-2-door-hardtop-5.JPG

Teddy hit the water with that it front of him but was completely unharmed? Not a chance in hell.

Last edited:
Translation: I dont' have a link for the silly shit I make up.

Time says you're an idiot
Dan Rather says you're an idiot
Walter Cronkite says you're an idiot
the New York Times says you're an idiot
Chicago Tribune says you're an idiot.

Somehow, YOU know more than these, and many other, news personalities and sources.

Somehow, YOU know more than these, and many other, news personalities and sources.
Yes, I do, because unlike you I'm not repeating what others said. I used my head and common sense to work out how does one die and one is completely unharmed when they both hit the water in the same car? The steering wheel alone would have most likely killed the driver but they would certainly not have walked away unharmed. Impossible. So, that being true, how could this have worked out this way? Oh, she was driving and he was never in the accident. Now it makes sense.

Yes, I do, because unlike you I'm not repeating what others said. I used my head and common sense to work out how does one die and one is completely unharmed when they both hit the water in the same car. The steering wheel alone would have most likely killed the driver but they would certainly not have walked away unharmed. Impossible. So, that being true, how could this have worked out this way? Oh, she was driving and he was never in the accident. Now it makes sense.
I used my head and common sense

You are using neither

Yes, I do, because unlike you I'm not repeating what others said. I used my head and common sense to work out how does one die and one is completely unharmed when they both hit the water in the same car. The steering wheel alone would have most likely killed the driver but they would certainly not have walked away unharmed. Impossible. So, that being true, how could this have worked out this way? Oh, she was driving and he was never in the accident. Now it makes sense.

You are using neither
Last chance. There's a large cliff with one dead person at the bottom and one person walking around unharmed. What's more likely, one fell and one didn't or they both fell and one was amazingly lucky?

You are using neither
Last chance. There's a large cliff with one dead person at the bottom and one person walking around unharmed. What's more likely, one fell and one didn't or they both fell and one was amazingly lucky?

Last chance

you know more than the police that investigated the accident, the reporters that investigated it, and more than the other sources that reported it.

and I'm supposed to take you seriously?

not happening

You are using neither

Last chance

you know more than the police that investigated the accident, the reporters that investigated it, and more than the other sources that reported it.

not happening
You don't take thinking or thinking people seriously so I'm absolutely not surprised, and we are done now. When asked to think for yourself cannot. All you can do is post what others say.

You are using neither

Last chance

not happening
You don't take thinking or thinking people seriously so I'm absolutely not surprised, and we are done now. When asked to think for yourself cannot.
You don't take thinking or thinking people seriously
of course I do.

I fail to see what that has to do with a fool like you

In what year? That wasn't a 1969 car that hit the water. In those days the steering wheel killed the driver, like it probably did Mary Jo.
View attachment 162040
Teddy hit the water with that it front of him but was completely unharmed? Not a chance in hell.

View attachment 162040

My friend’s wreck was in 1972. Steering wheels hadn’t changed much and my friend wasn’t driving. The other driver walked away without a scratch as well. He was drunk. And he had a steering wheel in front of him.

You aren’t using common sense. Or facts. Why would Ted Kennedy say he was driving when he wasn’t? Common sense says he wouldn’t flush his political career by saying he was driving if he wasn’t.

There is no plausible scenario here that sees him take responsibility for driving that car unless he was in fact behind the wheel. If he wasn't in the car, he’s almost off the hook. He has to deal with people knowing he had an affair but that’s a whole lot better than people thinking he was having an affair and he killed the girl.

Common sense says he was driving.

You are using neither

Last chance

not happening
You don't take thinking or thinking people seriously so I'm absolutely not surprised, and we are done now. When asked to think for yourself cannot.
of course I do.

If you can't quote people correctly, don't.

You are using neither

Last chance

not happening
of course I do.

I quoted the pertinent part of your post to this discussion.

you are a fool, and will likely remain a fool.

Why would Ted Kennedy say he was driving when he wasn’t? Common sense says he wouldn’t flush his political career by saying he was driving if he wasn’t.

There is no plausible scenario here that sees him take responsibility for driving that car unless he was in fact behind the wheel. If he wasn't in the car, he’s almost off the hook. He has to deal with people knowing he had an affair but that’s a whole lot better than people thinking he was having an affair and he killed the girl.

Common sense says he was driving.
Guilt is why he took the blame. Sounds better than I got drunk with your daughter, we had sex on the beach, then I passed out and she tried to drive herself back to the house in a car she didn't drive on roads she didn't know, and she was still drunk at the time and killed herself.

Common sense says when a car hits the water the driver might very well be killed. And just look at that, the driver (Mary Jo) was killed..

Last chance

not happening
of course I do.

You quoted it incorrectly, and you are a troll.

"If you omit a word or words from a quotation, you should indicate the deleted word or words by using ellipsis marks, which are three periods ( . . . ) preceded and followed by a space. For example:

In an essay on urban legends, Jan Harold Brunvand notes that "some individuals make a point of learning every recent rumor or tale . . . and in a short time a lively exchange of details occurs" (78).
Purdue OWL: MLA Formatting and Style Guide

Last chance

not happening
of course I do.

"If you omit a word or words from a quotation, you should indicate the deleted word or words by using ellipsis marks, which are three periods ( . . . ) preceded and followed by a space. For example:

In an essay on urban legends, Jan Harold Brunvand notes that "some individuals make a point of learning every recent rumor or tale . . . and in a short time a lively exchange of details occurs" (78).

isn't that cute?

the fool wants to enforce rules on grammar on a message board.

Those who saw the wreckage before it was secretly hauled off and crushed said the claw marks inside suggested the young lady was alive and abandoned inside the car - left to die while The Great Swimmer paddled merrily away and forgot all about her, calling a lawyer but not for help?

Will alcohol do that to somebody's mind?

Can they expected to remember 10 or so hours later?

of course I do.

isn't that cute?

To quote someone incorrectly is to lie. You have morals, you think, right?

Those who saw the wreckage before it was secretly hauled off and crushed said the claw marks inside suggested the young lady was alive and abandoned inside the car - left to die while The Great Swimmer paddled merrily away and forgot all about her, calling a lawyer but not for help?

Will alcohol do that to somebody's mind?

Can they expected to remember 10 or so hours later?
We've seen the car. There was nothing like that that would have been necessary.
AP_16123780406595-640x423.jpg

of course I do.

isn't that cute?

To quote someone incorrectly is to lie. You have morals, you think, right?

apparently, more than you.

I cited links to the Chappaquiddick accident.

your 'links' are only between your ears, and have little to no basis in fact

ar' ya gonna get upset if I don't xactly spell things accordin ta Webster too?

Forum List

Back