Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

Learn to quote properly. And they weren't going to the ferry, he was driving to the beach. When she died she was driving back to the house where her purse was. That's the end of Mary Jo.
Learn to quote properly.

suck it up

And they weren't going to the ferry, he was driving to the beach. When she died she was driving back to the house where her purse was.

yes, he was driving FROM the party, TO the beach, when he drove off the road and sank the car, with Mary Jo inside.

You really should at least learn some of the facts before you make up fairy tales
He drove her to the beach, they had sex, he passed out, and she tried to drive back to the house for her purse and died. I know the "facts" and can reason out the rest. He knew the roads and the car, she didn't. That's why he was unhurt and she ended up dead.
I know the "facts"

Where did you get your 'facts'?
My "facts" are the same as the official reporting. The same as you are using only instead of just believing what was said I thought it through until it made sense.

It might make sense to you but it doesn’t make any sense at all. First off the skid marks, and driving evidence shows the car going off the road heading TO the beach, not back from it. There’s a skid mark where Kennedy hit the brakes just before the bridge that your ignoring, that’s for starters.

Then there’s her .09 blood alcohol level. She wouldn’t have been capable of walking back to the car unassisted, much less driving it.

Your entire scenario is based on his being completely uninsured but his doctor reported that he suffered a concussion and shock. Also consistent with being in the car.

And even guilt over her death wouldn’t lead him to give up everything he had worked for his entire life to claim he was driving if he wasn’t.
Guilt makes people do funny things and .09 is nothing to worry about. You know nothing of alcohol levels. I could blow that all day long and drive a taxi better than most. That level of alcohol then was just a nice summer afternoon. At .30 now you're in trouble not .09. And there's no proof that any marks were from his car. It's a small wooden bridge, trucks would have banged it up constantly, that he knew of and she didn't. She was headed back to the house, alone, and that's why he was unharmed. No marks, no scratches, not even a bruise on him. It's impossible that he was in the car with her and it explains why he couldn't get her out (he wasn't there), she died (he wasn't there), and why the accident wasn't reported sooner (he wasn't there). He didn't know. No one did until the light came up (he wasn't there again). All of that makes sense not the story as told. Think, people, don't just accept what you've been told no matter the source.

As far as the yearbook of the 15/16 yr old with the Moore signature and the DA written after his name.... if you look at the comparable signature that has his secretary Dorothy Adams initials on it after using Judge Moore's signature stamp,

SHE ALWAYS put a SLASH and then her initials

In the yearbook signature, which IS his signature, there are slight differences from his stamped signature from many years later, which right wingers are trying to claim she copied his signature on her divorce filings and put in the yearbook later....is simply not true....and right wingers are trying to claim she copied the DA on to the yearbook from this secretary's initials when using his stamp,

BUT THAT IS NOT TRUE.....for one she did not copy the DA, the DA is a completely different DA handwriting in the yearbook, plus, the yearbook did not have the SLASH before the DA and the slash would have been copied as well if she was forging and trying to make his sig a perfect copy of his stamped sig on the divorce papers.

Nope, the yearbook is a forgery, and you know it.

Moore never, not even once signed "D.A." after his name.

You can't lie this into a the cornfield comrade.
Why would I know it? I believe the women, not Roy Moore or the lies he's spreading about them....
I don’t believe the women.

As far as the yearbook of the 15/16 yr old with the Moore signature and the DA written after his name.... if you look at the comparable signature that has his secretary Dorothy Adams initials on it after using Judge Moore's signature stamp,

In the yearbook signature, which IS his signature, there are slight differences from his stamped signature from many years later, which right wingers are trying to claim she copied his signature on her divorce filings and put in the yearbook later....is simply not true....and right wingers are trying to claim she copied the DA on to the yearbook from this secretary's initials when using his stamp,

BUT THAT IS NOT TRUE.....for one she did not copy the DA, the DA is a completely different DA handwriting in the yearbook, plus, the yearbook did not have the SLASH before the DA and the slash would have been copied as well if she was forging and trying to make his sig a perfect copy of his stamped sig on the divorce papers.

Why would I know it? I believe the women, not Roy Moore or the lies he's spreading about them....
And that's why so many don't report, because of people like you. Had there been no pictures of WWII you wouldn't believe in that, it happened more than 40 years ago.

I'm curious though, if a 5-year-old is raped and doesn't tell anyone until age 15, did it not happen? How about 25?

suck it up

yes, he was driving FROM the party, TO the beach, when he drove off the road and sank the car, with Mary Jo inside.

You really should at least learn some of the facts before you make up fairy tales
He drove her to the beach, they had sex, he passed out, and she tried to drive back to the house for her purse and died. I know the "facts" and can reason out the rest. He knew the roads and the car, she didn't. That's why he was unhurt and she ended up dead.
I know the "facts"

My "facts" are the same as the official reporting. The same as you are using only instead of just believing what was said I thought it through until it made sense.

It might make sense to you but it doesn’t make any sense at all. First off the skid marks, and driving evidence shows the car going off the road heading TO the beach, not back from it. There’s a skid mark where Kennedy hit the brakes just before the bridge that your ignoring, that’s for starters.

Then there’s her .09 blood alcohol level. She wouldn’t have been capable of walking back to the car unassisted, much less driving it.

Your entire scenario is based on his being completely uninsured but his doctor reported that he suffered a concussion and shock. Also consistent with being in the car.

And even guilt over her death wouldn’t lead him to give up everything he had worked for his entire life to claim he was driving if he wasn’t.
Guilt makes people do funny things and .09 is nothing to worry about. You know nothing of alcohol levels. I could blow that all day long and drive a taxi better than most. That level of alcohol then was just a nice summer afternoon. At .30 now you're in trouble not .09. And there's no proof that any marks were from his car. It's a small wooden bridge, trucks would have banged it up constantly, that he knew of and she didn't. She was headed back to the house, alone, and that's why he was unharmed. No marks, no scratches, not even a bruise on him. It's impossible that he was in the car with her and it explains why he couldn't get her out (he wasn't there), she died (he wasn't there), and why the accident wasn't reported sooner (he wasn't there). He didn't know. No one did until the light came up (he wasn't there again). All of that makes sense not the story as told. Think, people, don't just accept what you've been told no matter the source.

suck it up

I know the "facts"

LOL your skills are truly amazing. The only person with the facts as you see it. The only one! And you’re fked up.

I know the "facts"

I know the "facts"

LOL your skills are truly amazing. The only person with the facts as you see it. The only one! And you’re fked up.
There was essentially just one person who knew the world was round (mostly) at one time. He was right. Being just one doesn't make you wrong and being in a crowd doesn't make you right.

Either you are utterly ignorant, or you know you're lying.
Nope.... I've used my God given common sense, and even the governor of Alabama BELIEVES the women, and Senator Shelby of Alabama believes the women and if you had read the original and extremely thorough Washington Post article from top to bottom, you and everyone else here, would believe the women as well....

And that's why so many don't report, because of people like you. Had there been no pictures of WWII you wouldn't believe in that, it happened more than 40 years ago.

I'm curious though, if a 5-year-old is raped and doesn't tell anyone until age 15, did it not happen? How about 25?
Excuse after excuse ! You love victimization of women I don’t. So I don’t need your fked thinking women aren’t capable of taking responsibility!

Excuse after excuse ! You love victimization of women I don’t. So I don’t need your fked thinking women aren’t capable of taking responsibility!
So you have no answer because you haven't been rational enough to work through it. Fine and dandy.

Nope.... I've used my God given common sense, and even the governor of Alabama BELIEVES the women, and Senator Shelby of Alabama believes the women and if you had read the original and extremely thorough Washington Post article from top to bottom, you and everyone else here, would believe the women as well....
They could read these women all day long and still not believe them. They can't, it would shatter their imaginary reality that says some men might do such things but not men like themselves. Trump even saying he did things like this doesn't count for them and neither does Mall-rat Roy chasing after teen pussy. When you have made your life a lie you'll do anything necessary to protect said lie and their lives are nothing but lies. If the truth enters even a little bit their world would fall apart and they are literally scared to death of a such a thing. At all costs, no matter how insane or obviously wrong, their lies must be protected. They'd be lost otherwise. It would be like a death to them to be honest with the world and themselves.

idiot. how old do you think Ted Kennedy was when he let a young girl drown? How old was bill Clinton when he stuck cigars up a 19 year old in the oval office?

your righteous indignation is misplaced, sonny boy.
Monica was 22 (to 24), and Teddy (37) wasn't there when Mary Jo (29) killed herself. Do try again. Unlike Moore, Clinton was not trying to date a 16-year-old or tried to have sex with a 14-year-old.

Moore did not have sex with a 14 year-old or a 16 year-old either!
Moore undressed a 14-year-old and molested her. And the 16-year-old he sexually assaulted. Those are the charges so far, that and providing alcohol to a minor. Do try and keep up and next time get your ages right.
got those pictures? why did it take 38 years to make light? you're pretty sure of yourself. were you there?
Pics are not required but it will all come out in the courtroom I hope. We'll see. And it taking a long time is normal.

why didn't any of them step forward when he ran for public office in Alabama? Why did they wait 40 years? Has anyone checked their bank accounts for large deposits?

I am not saying Moore is innocent, just that the timing makes the whole thing suspect.

idiot. how old do you think Ted Kennedy was when he let a young girl drown? How old was bill Clinton when he stuck cigars up a 19 year old in the oval office?

your righteous indignation is misplaced, sonny boy.
Monica was 22 (to 24), and Teddy (37) wasn't there when Mary Jo (29) killed herself. Do try again. Unlike Moore, Clinton was not trying to date a 16-year-old or tried to have sex with a 14-year-old.

Moore undressed a 14-year-old and molested her. And the 16-year-old he sexually assaulted. Those are the charges so far, that and providing alcohol to a minor. Do try and keep up and next time get your ages right.
got those pictures? why did it take 38 years to make light? you're pretty sure of yourself. were you there?
Why 38 years?

Because of people like you, tearing the victims in to shreds and blaming them or calling them liars

or your support for sexual harassment ....you believe it is your right.... ?

in any criminal of civil case, the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.

Did you say the same thing when Clinton's victims came forward?

Nope.... I've used my God given common sense, and even the governor of Alabama BELIEVES the women..
Oh really!

Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey will vote for Roy Moore - CNNPolitics

They didn't make it to the beach.

Teddy would have still been driving when the accident happened
They absolutely made it to the beach. Her purse and hotel key were still at the house and the bridge is on the way to the house not the ferry. You lose, Troll.
Her purse and hotel key were still at the house

Yes, they were still at the house,,,

the house they were at before they decided to go to the beach.
Learn to quote properly. And they weren't going to the ferry, he was driving to the beach. When she died she was driving back to the house where her purse was. That's the end of Mary Jo.
Learn to quote properly.

suck it up

And they weren't going to the ferry, he was driving to the beach. When she died she was driving back to the house where her purse was.

Hey, that's the Dr. Seuss version. Truth is Teddy got fucked up on pills and booze and drove his car into a now famous body of water. He then (instead of calling the cops) waited 10 hours so daddy could sober him up. Your lion was nothing but a white privlaged drunk. Many of his own colleagues have even said he was a legondarey drunk. Don't matter now. The Kennrdy clan is washed up and the Lion is getting ass raped in hell with the rest of the clan.

Mall-rat Roy already admitting to being scum isn't a lie. Hannity sank him with his own words.

BTW, why do you keep calling him Mall-rat Roy when that entire story was completely debunked?
Who debunked that mall story? Infowars?
You lie like you breathe..

The link the the Washington Times and National Review were in my original posts, Comrade.

Infowars has some serious credibility problems to be sure, but they are a WHOLE lot more credible than CNN or the Washington Post.
InfoWars is one of thebleast credible websites on the internet. They’re the ones who posted that whole “Pizza parlour child sex trafficking ring bullshit”, and numerous conspiracy theories that only an idiot would believe.

In his child custody case, Alex Jones tried to portray himself as a reasonable sane human being saying the ranting maniac is just a character he portrays on the internet. It’s entertainment, not real news.

Perhaps, but they are still a whole lot more credible than CNN .

And you know it.
It's interesting how quickly the Russian Troll Farms were able to make trumpanzees completely reject American news sources....they've learned that trumpanzees are good at obeying without thinking.

There was essentially just one person who knew the world was round (mostly) at one time. He was right. Being just one doesn't make you wrong and being in a crowd doesn't make you right.
Except you’re just a fan nut job. You have no idea the history of MARY Jo’s death. Whack jobs like you are merely whack jobs

BTW, why do you keep calling him Mall-rat Roy when that entire story was completely debunked?

The link the the Washington Times and National Review were in my original posts, Comrade.

Infowars has some serious credibility problems to be sure, but they are a WHOLE lot more credible than CNN or the Washington Post.
InfoWars is one of thebleast credible websites on the internet. They’re the ones who posted that whole “Pizza parlour child sex trafficking ring bullshit”, and numerous conspiracy theories that only an idiot would believe.

In his child custody case, Alex Jones tried to portray himself as a reasonable sane human being saying the ranting maniac is just a character he portrays on the internet. It’s entertainment, not real news.

And you know it.
It's interesting how quickly the Russian Troll Farms were able to make trumpanzees completely reject American news sources....they've learned that trumpanzees are good at obeying without thinking.
The DNC networks? LOL

I

Pics are not required but it will all come out in the courtroom I hope. We'll see. And it taking a long time is normal.

why didn't any of them step forward when he ran for public office in Alabama? Why did they wait 40 years? Has anyone checked their bank accounts for large deposits?

I am not saying Moore is innocent, just that the timing makes the whole thing suspect.
I
am saying he’s innocent cause that’s our law

I don’t believe the women

I don’t believe the women
They're political hacks. This is on par what they did to Herman Cain.

And you know it.

Ahhhh, Coast to Coast AM much? Russia gots zero traction Pete. You just sound funny when you talk like that.

Forum List

Back