Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

He wasn't there. She killed herself trying to get back to the house alone.
link that one.
There is no link to common sense and even if there was one you'd ignore it like all the rest of reality you flat out reject.

Translation: I dont' have a link for the silly shit I make up.
It's not made up, it's common sense which most here lack. You had your chance to explain what happened and can't. I can.

I explained what happened, I gave you a link to a non partisan source that explained what happened.

You keep repeating an opinion that makes no sense when compared to the facts, and can't post a link showing anyone else in the country has the same opinion.
You have posted only what you have been told. Think, don't repeat what others said. He's unharmed but she's dead. Explain that?

link that one.
There is no link to common sense and even if there was one you'd ignore it like all the rest of reality you flat out reject.

It's not made up, it's common sense which most here lack. You had your chance to explain what happened and can't. I can.

I explained what happened, I gave you a link to a non partisan source that explained what happened.

You keep repeating an opinion that makes no sense when compared to the facts, and can't post a link showing anyone else in the country has the same opinion.
You have posted only what you have been told. Think, don't repeat what others said. He's unharmed but she's dead. Explain that?
"He's unharmed but she's dead. Explain that?"

he got out, and ran like the coward he was, leaving her to drown.

no, no, according to him she got out, ran around, hopped back in the car, flipped the car over, and drowned herself. suicide by stupid. not documented anywhere but he says so so gd damn it it is what happened. he said so. ask him. he's proud of his stupid.

No. And how was he unharmed but she died? Right, she was driving alone. He was never in the accident therefore unharmed. Think, for once.

No. And how was he unharmed but she died? Right, she was driving alone. He was never in the accident therefore unharmed. Think, for once.

I am, why aren't you?

no, no, we get it. you've been hit over your head and now according to you she got out, ran around, hopped back in the car, flipped the car over, and drowned herself. suicide by stupid. not documented anywhere but you say so so gd damn it it is what happened. glad you're proud of your stupid. take all that forensic evidence and throw it away right? oh and teddy was so drunk his recollection of driving didn't happen and he walked home from the party.

I am, why aren't you?
Thinking is how I figured this out. And you are not thinking for yourself just repeating what others said.

no, no, we get it. you've been hit over your head and now according to you she got out, ran around, hopped back in the car, flipped the car over, and drowned herself. suicide by stupid. not documented anywhere but you say so so gd damn it it is what happened. glad you're proud of your stupid. take all that forensic evidence and throw it away right? oh and teddy was so drunk his recollection of driving didn't happen and he walked home from the party.
The evidence shows she was the only one in the car, the only one harmed, the only one killed which no one knew of until the sun came up.

Last edited:

I am, why aren't you?
Thinking is how I figured this out. And you are not thinking for yourself just repeating what others said.

No, you are not thinking.

Where did you get your info on what happened?

read about it in the news?

See it on television?

Find out from a website?

Where did you get your information on ted kennedy?

oh go away with your deflection about the validity of a news organization that doesn't bark your language.

The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

Since you’re not likely to read the link, I’ll quote the pertinent part:

“The website is known for publishing falsehoods and pushing hoaxes.”

There are also a number of citations where the Gateway Pundit has been flat out caught lying and spreading false information.

It’s not a matter of not liking the source, it’s a matter of using a source which plays fast and loose with the truth, facts, or even common sense.
so is CNN, and you count them as credible. LOL and snickering.

CNN is a LOT more honest and ethical than Gateway Pundit. Like most ethical publications, they have journalistic standards and when they err, which every news site does from time to time, they issue retractions and apologies.

And unlike FOX, who retained Sean Hannity even after he was caught red-handed deliberately lying about Seth Rich, CNN fires journalists who lie.

oh go away with your deflection about the validity of a news organization that doesn't bark your language.

The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

Since you’re not likely to read the link, I’ll quote the pertinent part:

“The website is known for publishing falsehoods and pushing hoaxes.”

There are also a number of citations where the Gateway Pundit has been flat out caught lying and spreading false information.

It’s not a matter of not liking the source, it’s a matter of using a source which plays fast and loose with the truth, facts, or even common sense.
so is CNN, and you count them as credible. LOL and snickering.

CNN is a LOT more honest and ethical than Gateway Pundit. Like most ethical publications, they have journalistic standards and when they err, which every news site does from time to time, they issue retractions and apologies.

And unlike FOX, who retained Sean Hannity even after he was caught red-handed deliberately lying about Seth Rich, CNN fires journalists who lie.
Like most ethical publications, they have journalistic standards

havent' seen it for the last year or so.

It's become MSNBC lite

I am, why aren't you?

See it on television?

Find out from a website?

Let's test your thinking. There are two people. Person one dies in a serious car crash. Person two says oh, I was in that same car crash only they are perfectly unharmed, not a scratch on them. What's more likely, person two was in the crash or they are lying?

I am, why aren't you?

See it on television?

Find out from a website?

Let's test your thinking. There are two people. Person one dies in a serious car crash. Person two says oh, I was in that same car crash only they are perfectly unharmed, not a scratch on them. What's more likely, person two was in the crash or they are lying?

Lets test your thinking...

Driver is able to get out thru the drivers window, but is unable to get his passenger out the same way.

Runs like a coward, and the passenger, after a few hours, drowns, unable to get out of the car by herself.

You still havent' mentioned how you came up with your cockamamie scenario.

Did you catch the story on the news when it happened?

read about it in the newspapers?

Magazines?

Came to you in a dream?

Myself, I watched television report it, the newspapers report it, heard it discussed on the radio, all shortly after It happened.

I am, why aren't you?

See it on television?

Find out from a website?

Driver is able to get out thru the drivers window, but is unable to get his passenger out the same way.

Runs like a coward, and the passenger, after a few hours, drowns, unable to get out of the car by herself.

Magazines?

Came to you in a dream?

Myself, I watched television report it, the newspapers report it, heard it discussed on the radio, all shortly after It happened.
Given a chance to think for yourself you cannot.

Moore's going to get elected. In Alabama sex with underage girls is considered a common pass time, not a crime.

I'm just surprised it wasn't his sister!

I am, why aren't you?

See it on television?

Find out from a website?

Magazines?

Came to you in a dream?

Right back at ya.

no comments on how you developed your scenario?

Just, came at ya in a dream?

link that one.

There are dozens of plausible explanations. It happens all of the time where there are terrible wrecks and one person walks away completely unscathed while others die.

Seats belts or the lack thereof, can make a difference. Perhaps Mary Jo was drunk or passed out and couldn’t get out of the car. It would explain leaving her purse and key behind. No woman goes anywhere without her purse. Not even to a late night tryst on the beach.

Ted’s window may have been open which allowed him to escape, while hers was not. Or his door may have opened on impact, letting him out. If she was buckled in, she may have been unable to undo the seat belt.

My point being that the only two people who really know what happened are now both dead. That posters here are making ridiculous statements of absolute fact is laughable.

I’m not saying I believe Kennedy’s story. Especially considering how long he took to report the accident. I also question why none of his friends called the police after helping him search for Mary Jo in the wreck. Or why they let him swim a mile in open water after he had just been in a fatal car crash.

But it was a long time ago, everyone involved is dead and we have more current matters to consider.

See it on television?

Find out from a website?

Magazines?

Came to you in a dream?

Right back at ya.

Common sense and I thought it through, unlike you.

See it on television?

Find out from a website?

Magazines?

Came to you in a dream?

Right back at ya.

Common sense and I thought it through, unlike you.

Still evading

You're worthless

There are dozens of plausible explanations. It happens all of the time where there are terrible wrecks and one person walks away completely unscathed while others die.

Seats belts or the lack thereof, can make a difference. Perhaps Mary Jo was drunk or passed out and couldn’t get out of the car. It would explain leaving her purse and key behind. No woman goes anywhere without her purse. Not even to a late night tryst on the beach.

Ted’s window may have been open which allowed him to escape, while hers was not. Or his door may have opened on impact, letting him out. If she was buckled in, she may have been unable to undo the seat belt.

My point being that the only two people who really know what happened are now both dead. That posters here are making ridiculous statements of absolute fact is laughable.

I’m not saying I believe Kennedy’s story. Especially considering how long he took to report the accident. I also question why none of his friends called the police after helping him search for Mary Jo in the wreck. Or why they let him swim a mile in open water after he had just been in a fatal car crash.

But it was a long time ago, everyone involved is dead and we have more current matters to consider.
He was unharmed because he wasn't there. Common sense.

Forum List

Back