Breaking! School Shooting In Maryland At Great Mills High School

Oh! Somebody did their job! Let's commend them for it. Seriously though, anyone facing down and neutralizing a school shooter is a hero, IMO.

elly Bazzle
@KellyBazzle
AM Newser @abcactionnews | Digital EP | TV & Radio Personality (link: http://on.fb.me/1P3tC9J) on.fb.me/1P3tC9J & (link: http://Instagram.com/kellybazzle) Instagram.com/kellybazzle | Thoughts are my own

Kelly Bazzle
@KellyBazzle

·
17m

#BREAKING NEWS | Three students injured in Maryland high school shooting. One of the three is the shooter. School resource officer responded and being credited with bringing this shooting to an end. #Maryland #GreatMillsHighSchool What we know >> (link: http://bit.ly/2pqRptF) bit.ly/2pqRptF

ABC news

Hats off to the trained cop - more of them and no need to arm teachers.

Breaking Update!

Explain why a student at the school during the shooting just happens to have CNNs number and gives them a call while the crisis unfolded?

WTH? CNN Interviews Student Locked in Classroom *During* Great Mills HS Shooting – Asks If He Can Stay on the Phone When Police Order Him Out

Not that difficult to get with a smartphone.
That he/she actually called them is kinda weird though.
Indeed. Shots are being fired outside the classroom and the student who's life is in a threatening situation decides "I need to call CNN"

Yes and be sure to blame the NRA even though NRA members don't commit crimes.

Really?

McVeigh member of NRA for nearly 4 years

Adam was a fan too!

Mother-Jones-Lanza-NRA.jpg

Probably so were some of the filthy Government jackbooted thugs that killed Rand Weaver's wife and shot his child at Ruby Ridge and killed the children and the people at Waco.

Is one all you could come up with? Try again stupid Moon Bat.

Oh I get it - you support lawless militia thugs with illegal arsenals - Bonus if like Koresh, they were a pedophile!

Both were given ample opportunity to surrender - good riddance.

Incident is contained. No idea on injuries.

Here we go again. Most likely a Hillary or Bernie supporter.

Story developing.

Shooting Reported At Maryland High School – True Pundit
Nope, as with the bombing attacks in Texas, once again, WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS FUCKIN UP THIS COUNTRY AND OUR SCHOOLS....YOU PEOPLE REEK OF EVIL!!
Good gawd, would both of you idiots shut the hell up?
I looked before creating my thread on this shooting. Saw nothing. Except I have BOTH OF THOSE MORONS on ignore.
Sucks that they force you to participate in troll threads by merging you with them.

Probably so were some of the filthy Government jackbooted thugs that killed Rand Weaver's wife and shot his child at Ruby Ridge and killed the children and the people at Waco.

Oh I get it - you support lawless militia thugs with illegal arsenals - Bonus if like Koresh, they were a pedophile!

Both were given ample opportunity to surrender - sad for the wife in Ruby and the women and children in Waco - but Koresh? Good riddance.

Both were given ample opportunity to surrender - good riddance.

Careful, your Looney Toony jackbooted authoritarianism is showing.

Incident is contained. No idea on injuries.

Here we go again. Most likely a Hillary or Bernie supporter.

Story developing.

Shooting Reported At Maryland High School – True Pundit
Nope, as with the bombing attacks in Texas, once again, WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS FUCKIN UP THIS COUNTRY AND OUR SCHOOLS....YOU PEOPLE REEK OF EVIL!!
Good gawd, would both of you idiots shut the hell up?
I looked before creating my thread on this shooting. Saw nothing. Except I have BOTH OF THOSE MORONS on ignore.
Sucks that they force you to participate in troll threads by merging you with them.
My White superiority subconsciously summoned you to my thread. I have an affect on the weak minded.

This must be fake news. It is virtually impossible to have a school shooting in Maryland because it has strict gun control laws and the schools are gun free zones.
News media and hateful camera Hoggs rejoice! More blood to dance in, to demand the disarmament of everyone who didn’t do it!

How do you know? Do you have access to the NRA membership rolls?

I am a Life Member and attend NRA functions and generally support the fine organization.

Prove to me that criminals are NRA members because all I see are law abiding citizens concerned with their Constitutional Rights and firearms safety. I know you stupid Moon Bats don't give a shit about the Bill of Rights but other Americans do and many of them are the 6 million members of the NRA.

The criminals are these asshole inner city druggies and gang members that shoot up each other every day of the week and commit most of the gun crimes in the country. You know, the ones that elect Democrats in the big city shitholes of this country.

This must be fake news. It is virtually impossible to have a school shooting in Maryland because it has strict gun control laws and the schools are gun free zones.
News media and hateful camera Hoggs rejoice! More blood to dance in, to demand the disarmament of everyone who didn’t do it!

How do you know? Do you have access to the NRA membership rolls?

I am a Life Member and attend NRA functions and generally support the fine organization.

Prove to me that criminals are NRA members because all I see are law abiding citizens concerned with their Constitutional Rights and firearms safety. I know you stupid Moon Bats don't give a shit about the Bill of Rights but other Americans do and many of them are the 6 million members of the NRA.

The criminals are these asshole inner city druggies and gang members that shoot up each other every day of the week and commit mot of the gun crimes in the country. You know, the ones that elect Democrats in the big city shitholes of this country.

I'll point out that many of them aren't members of the NRA and still support the 2nd amendment. Much more than the NRA roster.

Forum List

Back