Breaking! School Shooting In Maryland At Great Mills High School

Not even going to bother...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
#35 sucks for not making a peep about alternatives to armed police on this thread. #36 complexifies by adding pedophilia, and still no ideas about alternatives.

Anti-gun nut David Hogg and his lesbian friend are going to have a problem with this shooting since the perpetrator was killed by an armed school guard.

This must be fake news. It is virtually impossible to have a school shooting in Maryland because it has strict gun control laws and the schools are gun free zones.
News media and hateful camera Hoggs rejoice! More blood to dance in, to demand the disarmament of everyone who didn’t do it!

Yes and be sure to blame the NRA even though NRA members don't commit crimes.
How do you know? Do you have access to the NRA membership rolls?

I am a Life Member and attend NRA functions and generally support the fine organization.

Prove to me that criminals are NRA members because all I see are law abiding citizens concerned with their Constitutional Rights and firearms safety. I know you stupid Moon Bats don't give a shit about the Bill of Rights but other Americans do and many of them are the 6 million members of the NRA.

The criminals are these asshole inner city druggies and gang members that shoot up each other every day of the week and commit mot of the gun crimes in the country. You know, the ones that elect Democrats in the big city shitholes of this country.

I'll point out that many of them aren't members of the NRA and still support the 2nd amendment. Much more than the NRA roster.

I suspect for every NRA member that actually pony ups the membership there are 20 adults that support the right to keep and bear arms as envisioned in the Bill of Rights.

We have 300,000,000 firearms in this country and they are not all distributed among the six million NRA members. Although I am doing my part with about 50 of them.

Again and again and again and again.

And the politicians don't want to stop it. The gun manufacturers don't want to stop it either.

Instead of arming teachers, why don't we use this money to train teachers to look out for students who are troubled. Students who show signs of disconnect and perhaps mental deficiencies. That kid gave so many warning signs and yet nobody gave a damn......And reach these kids before they grab guns......for every problem in this nation, there are sensible solutions....the question then becomes, are we ready and willing to address them? Passing out more bullets is not the answer....YOU CAN NOT KILL PAIN, OR TROUBLED KIDS WHO ARE HAVING HOME ISSUES, ETC......More bullets is not the answer

Anti-gun nut David Hogg and his lesbian friend are going to have a problem with this shooting since the perpetrator was killed by an armed school guard.

No they aren't - ALL those kids are proponents of more resource officers on campus.
Put that nugget back in yer butt where it belongs.

Really?

McVeigh member of NRA for nearly 4 years

Adam was a fan too!

Mother-Jones-Lanza-NRA.jpg

Probably so were some of the filthy Government jackbooted thugs that killed Rand Weaver's wife and shot his child at Ruby Ridge and killed the children and the people at Waco.

Is one all you could come up with? Try again stupid Moon Bat.
The cop killers at Waco barbequed themselves and white supremacist Weaver chose to put his wife and child in harms way. They were his human shields.

I suspect for every NRA member that actually pony ups the membership there are 20 adults that support the right to keep and bear arms as envisioned in the Bill of Rights.

We have 300,000,000 firearms in this country and they are not all distributed among the six million NRA members. Although I am doing my part with about 50 of them.

Anyone with FIFTY guns can accurately be described as a "fetishist" ;)

This must be fake news. It is virtually impossible to have a school shooting in Maryland because it has strict gun control laws and the schools are gun free zones.
News media and hateful camera Hoggs rejoice! More blood to dance in, to demand the disarmament of everyone who didn’t do it!

I am a Life Member and attend NRA functions and generally support the fine organization.

Prove to me that criminals are NRA members because all I see are law abiding citizens concerned with their Constitutional Rights and firearms safety. I know you stupid Moon Bats don't give a shit about the Bill of Rights but other Americans do and many of them are the 6 million members of the NRA.

The criminals are these asshole inner city druggies and gang members that shoot up each other every day of the week and commit most of the gun crimes in the country. You know, the ones that elect Democrats in the big city shitholes of this country.
Then, of course, you can expect another fund-raising mailer any day now....warning that all your guns are about to be taken away!!!!!!!

The criminals are these asshole inner city druggies and gang members that shoot up each other every day of the week and commit most of the gun crimes in the country. You know, the ones that elect Democrats in the big city shitholes of this country.
Then, of course, you can expect another fund-raising mailer any day now....warning that all your guns are about to be taken away!!!!!!!

Is that like the Democrats telling all the illegals that Trump is going to send them back to Mexico so they better get out and vote or is that the Democrats telling the Union shitheads that Trump is going to take away their jobs if they don't send money or telling the Negroes that if they don't vote they will lose their welfare checks and be made to pick cotton?

Press conference: student shooter deceased, school resource officer engaged the shooter.
One female student critical, other male student in stable condition.

An armed employee put a hault to things?
Ooooooooh...bad news day if true.

Forum List

Back