Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

Whites like you amaze me with your willful ignorance. Whites haven't got jack ---- based on merit. Ever.
Your "Signature" doesn't say what you think it says. Funny actually.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Here you state that you, a white guy, will never solve the problems of the black race. The black race will have to solve their own problems.

Democrats haven't really changed. Control of Black people is still the agenda.
I believe it would not hurt African Americans to try something different. Progs have to cheat more and more to prove their agendas.

Using racism to combat racism has never made any sense and it is a clear violation of the 14th amendment. Nine states have banned affirmative action in college admission, 5 red states and 4 blue states. Although affirmative action has been a core issue among democrats, support in recent years has wavered as has the support among blacks.

Schools that supported affirmative action may adopt preferential admissions based on zip code which would tip the scales toward poorer students which would also tip the scales toward Blacks and Hispanics.

I'm hearing that the decision was broad based enough to include DIE as far as hiring goes.
One main reason for the absurdity now in the WH even legally is the paucity of those voters who can pass admissions tests. This dereliction may extend to the hiring of campus workers.

Your "Signature" doesn't say what you think it says. Funny actually.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Here you state that you, a white guy, will never solve the problems of the black race. The black race will have to solve their own problems.

The left killed Malcolm X for saying that.

Has anything you've seen on this board indicated to you that culture is turning? If anything, MAGA has given the hard right license to be even more intolerant.
Old fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant, paranoid racism still exists in this country, and these folks jump on me quite a bit for saying that. You and I agree there. But I don't think that 100% of what we see here is based on that. Some of it is frustration. I got called a racist on this thread, when what I said wasn't remotely racist. That gets old, and it builds resentments. I've been saying this ever since I've been on this board. We have a profound problem here.

So the question is, what to do about it. We want to improve race relations, right? I know I do, but I'm not so sure about others.

Before Trump ever came down that escalator, I took a huge amount of heat from the Lefties here when I said there would be pushback from PC and Identity Politics, and while I definitely underestimated its intensity, I was right. What I don't understand is why the Left is so goddamn SET on doing everything it can to play right into the hands of the real racists who do exist.

As clear as I can possibly say this: PC & Identity Politics were at the very CORE of what animated people to vote for Trump. ASK THEM. In other words, THOSE TACTICS GOT THE COUNTRY, TRUMP. And far worse, Trumpism.

This is as good a time as any to stop giving the real racists all the material they need to keep doing what they're doing. Better yet, I think minorities are ready to go. So does the rest of my mixed-race family, and the mixed-race family into which I married 41 years ago. Enough. Time to stand up.

Old fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant, paranoid racism still exists in this country, and these folks jump on me quite a bit for saying that. You and I agree there. But I don't think that 100% of what we see here is based on that. Some of it is frustration. I got called a racist on this thread, when what I said wasn't remotely racist. That gets old, and it builds resentments. I've been saying this ever since I've been on this board. We have a profound problem here.

So the question is, what to do about it. We want to improve race relations, right? I know I do, but I'm not so sure about others.

Before Trump ever came down that escalator, I took a huge amount of heat from the Lefties here when I said there would be pushback from PC and Identity Politics, and while I definitely underestimated its intensity, I was right. What I don't understand is why the Left is so goddamn SET on doing everything it can to play right into the hands of the real racists who do exist.

As clear as I can possibly say this: PC & Identity Politics were at the very CORE of what animated people to vote for Trump. ASK THEM. In other words, THOSE TACTICS GOT THE COUNTRY, TRUMP. And far worse, Trumpism.

This is as good a time as any to stop giving the real racists all the material they need to keep doing what they're doing. Better yet, I think minorities are ready to go. So does the rest of my mixed-race family, and the mixed-race family into which I married 41 years ago. Enough. Time to stand up.

In which Mac pretends there are no racists on the Left. PLEASE

When a Presidential candidate says "If you don't vote for me then you ain't Black", there's definitely something wrong in America.
I know we throw around hate and racist on the forums here. However, Joe is the most racist politician I have seen in my lifetime. Most African Americans would charge him with that if he was not a Prog stooge. You have to go back to George Wallace pre wheelchair to find a person making worse statements. What makes it worse is Joe has never moved aside to let a person of color take his place in anything he has done in life. It's always someone else who loses out.

Forum List

Back