Breaking! Secretary of Homeland Security Neilson Is To Submit Her Resignation To President Trump

You say that about every Trump hire. Now I wonder who will be next.

Eventually Pence will be tossed under the bus

There is no room left under the bus after Obama kept throwing everyone in his administration under there!

Lotsa stupid in that post of yours.

I only reacted to your idiocy. If you can't handle the repercussions of your own ignorance and incivility, don't put your shit on the street!

I posted a fact. I can see why you find it so objectionable.

Where was a fact? Maybe you should look up the definition of fact so you can recognize it!

I had you on ignore for about two years. I think I made a poor decision by resurrecting you from the grave of silence! Your ignorance pulls down the average IQ in this room to Neanderthal levels.

The latest to leave in disgrace and humiliation. Who's next?

That job requires someone who has a set of balls, and she had none. You can bet that her replacement will be an SOB though. This shit on the border is getting out of hand.
Her replacement is going to be another punching bag for your incompetent dotard. You all will crow about how strong the pick is, then when they're inevitably run out of town in humiliation you'll jump in with "they had no balls."

That is the pattern, every pick Trump has made has been cheered as the wisest choice ever, and then when Trump dumps them they are the scum of the earth.
A pattern very similar to despots, dictators, and authoritarian tyrants.

Trump's immigration agenda is a full-blown catastrophe because putting anyone other than Kris Kobach at DHS is like having the ACLU advise him on judges, instead of the Federalist Society.

Eventually Pence will be tossed under the bus

There is no room left under the bus after Obama kept throwing everyone in his administration under there!

Lotsa stupid in that post of yours.

I only reacted to your idiocy. If you can't handle the repercussions of your own ignorance and incivility, don't put your shit on the street!

I posted a fact. I can see why you find it so objectionable.

Where was a fact? Maybe you should look up the definition of fact so you can recognize it!

I had you on ignore for about two years. I think I made a poor decision by resurrecting you from the grave of silence! Your ignorance pulls down the average IQ in this room to Neanderthal levels.

You did? I didn't miss you a bit. Much like your last date I imagine. LOL.

As for the turnover vs your cheeto and President Obama, the facts speak for themselves. Feel free to examine them if you ever sober up.

Finally! Now we can get Kris Kobach as secretary.

Twitter
That would be retarded.
Oh no it's not. He's got a plan to curb this illegal immigration chaos without Congress.

From today!
Kobach: No, Trump Does Not Need Congress to Solve Immigration Crisis
He also had a plan to expose Trumps claim of mass voter fraud... FAIL. He had a plan to get elected as governor is Kansas last cycle and he lost to a female democrat... FAIL... see the trend?

Twitter
That would be retarded.
Oh no it's not. He's got a plan to curb this illegal immigration chaos without Congress.

From today!
He also had a plan to expose Trumps claim of mass voter fraud... FAIL. He had a plan to get elected as governor is Kansas last cycle and he lost to a female democrat... FAIL... see the trend?
As long as he hates illegals, I'm for him. Everything else is irrelevant!

Twitter
That would be retarded.

From today!
He only got to be the candidate by the skin of his teeth, he's not popular here.

Twitter
That would be retarded.

From today!
As long as he hates illegals, I'm for him. Everything else is irrelevant!
I don’t doubt that’s the case in your world which is why it’s impossible to take you seriously.

I think its alright although i like it better when women like my Mother and Wife stay home and raise the kids , cook , sew , clean the house but who am i to tell the general population of Women what to do eh . I think that things really started to change from my way of thinking in the 90s .

Last edited:
I’m surprised she lasted this long.

If she ain't dong the job then she should have been kicked to the curb sooner.

Exactly what about her job was she not doing?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
----------------------------------------- according to FOX talking heads [just now] Nielsen is not extreme enough so i guess that she could have been more EXTREME [or better] but didn't take more those more Extreme and better steps GGator .

She didn't resign for no reason. If your that interested, look it up.

She resigned because her boss told her to in an effort to shift blame from himself for the fiasco at the border.

She resigned because her boss told her to in an effort to shift blame from himself for the fiasco at the border.

-------------------------------------- Nielsen has no balls eh GGator !! [chuckle]

-------------------------------------- no balls eh GGator !!

You are correct, Trump has no balls

Forum List

Back