BREAKING: Shooting at Ft. Hood

Looks like those who defend our country are still not allowed to carry guns at their own facility
willy_nilly.gif

If those working there would be packing heat, this would've been over quickly..

Ft Hood does not have weapons???? That's kinda dumb isn't it?

Hassan took full advantage of that situation, and being we have such a muslim sympathizer as the CIC, I'd bet money there has been NO CHANGE in gun policy!

KICK EVERY MOTHER FUCKING MUSLIM OUT OF THE AMERICAN ARMED FORCES... NOW... and don't tell me I'm out of line for saying it... BECAUSE YOU'RE THINKING IT!

When are we going to learn?

I think they need to be REAL persnickety on muslims joining the military the past 10 years up to current.

OK... then if not kick them out, they all need to be heavily investigated, and if they find so much as a HINT of a connection to ANYTHING to do with radical islam, IMMEDIATE DISCHARGE.

DEPORT the mother fuckers then too.

Looks like those who defend our country are still not allowed to carry guns at their own facility
willy_nilly.gif

If those working there would be packing heat, this would've been over quickly..

Ft Hood does not have weapons???? That's kinda dumb isn't it?

Hassan took full advantage of that situation, and being we have such a muslim sympathizer as the CIC, I'd bet money there has been NO CHANGE in gun policy!

the situation is ongoing.... it's all happening.... one dead ..... they are asking people to take shelter... this is not contained as far as we know...

Is not Ft. Hood a military compound? Do not soldiers have weapons? I have never heard of a military fort that bans weapons.

First, it has been reported for days that they were looking for a Muslim, ex Army recruit who was planning another Ft. Hood style shooting rampage. And the sonofabitch gets on that very base and starts killing! Second, the only people who carry weapons and live ammo on military bases are Military Police.

First, it has been reported for days that they were looking for a Muslim, ex Army recruit who was planning another Ft. Hood style shooting rampage. And the sonofabitch gets on that very base and starts killing! Second, the only people who carry weapons and live ammo on military bases are Military Police.

were they looking for another Muslim???? omg

Is not Ft. Hood a military compound? Do not soldiers have weapons? I have never heard of a military fort that bans weapons.

The only armed military personal on a military base are the Military Police.

Weren't they looking for muslim terrorist already? They had a warning of a Ft.Hood type shooting. They can stop looking now. They found him.

there are weapons on soldiers at Ft. Hood, but not many..

Sorry to hear my old duty station is having this problem,,again..

So...what happens if we are attacked via the gulf of mexico? The cops are called to a MILITARY BASE?
I swear...now i have heard it all. Is this the case with all military bases or just Ft Hood?

Forum List

Back