BREAKING: Shooting at Ft. Hood

Leeland Yee????
I googled --could not C&P for whatever reasons.

Since my 'life' is not issues related to gun control---I am clearly out of the loop.

Still seems the core issue is 'mental health' or mental health in the military.

Tomorrow there will be a memorial service. Families will mourn the loss of people who made contributions to this nation and to society. Why did one person slip through the cracks or whatever?

Why? We don't have good answers. Not in the military and not in the civilian population.

You are fucking dog shit.

This came two days after the Yee indictment - it WAS a lucky break for the gun grabbers.

Look, you're pretty stupid, and rely on emotion to guide you, but no matter the cause, it DID save the gun grabbers a lot of embarrassment when it took Yee off the front page.

No, you look like dog shit. You are a garbage and a waste of a human.
Total fucking dog shit.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

This came two days after the Yee indictment - it WAS a lucky break for the gun grabbers.

Look, you're pretty stupid, and rely on emotion to guide you, but no matter the cause, it DID save the gun grabbers a lot of embarrassment when it took Yee off the front page.

People died, dog shit.
You are a horrible person.

People died, dog shit.
You are a horrible person.

Does it surprise you?

Ah, I get it.
The poor lad just went loopy and shot a load of people as he cracked.
I didn't realise you could buy a pistol and take it with you that day - I thought there was a cooling off period.
You learn something new every day.

There is a federal 7 day waiting period on all hand gun purchases.

Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check your facts better. There is no federal wait period on handgun purchases. Some states have them, most don't. I have walked into a gun shop in the past two years and walked out the same day with two handguns.

We don't need to put bad information out for other people to read and believe.

It's been enough days to note that this sure was yet another instance of REMARKABLE timing for the democrats.

This took the focus right off of Leland Yee and restored some semblance of credibility to the gun grabber agenda.

It is astounding how often the left is rescued from bad news cycles by events such as these..

Have The Left been defending Yee?

Because we refuse to recognize that the *mentally ill* are dangerous.

Really--'refuse to recognize the mentally ill are dangerous'????

I must live in a different 'world'. I infer that we don't know what to do to treat many mental illnesses--medicine doesn't always work. Some, for whom the medicine would be effective don't take it as prescribed --or cannot afford to purchase it???

Barely worth typing that out--and not worth further discussion.

It would be interesting to see reasons that support that statement.

One of the more unusual statements I've read in a while. fwiw.

Forum List

Back