BREAKING: Shooting at Ft. Hood

He joined with the intention of jihad.

I don't understand this; in World War II, we did NOT recruit Nazis. Why the FUCK do we recruit Muslims now?

You don't recall the idiots in charge all proclaiming Islam is a peaceful religion? I have warned for years that Islam is the problem, but the left and the powers that be all claim otherwise. Hell even when confirmed this was Muslims the left on this board will defend Islam.

KICK EVERY MOTHER FUCKING MUSLIM OUT OF THE AMERICAN ARMED FORCES... NOW... and don't tell me I'm out of line for saying it... BECAUSE YOU'RE THINKING IT!

When are we going to learn?

So, uh, of all the thousands of shootings in the US what percentage are done by Muslim Americans?

Kick out all the Muslim Americans and how many lives would be saved?

Just curious.

Yo...Dudley Needledick...you do realize you are one sorry piece of shit, don't you?

the Mail Online is reporting

Today's gunfire comes just days after it was revealed the FBI was on the lookout for a recent Army recruit who it believes was planning a 'jihad against U.S. soldiers' inspired by the 2009 Ford Hood massacre.
According to an alert sent out by the FBI's Kansas City Division on Friday, they are searching for a man identified as Booker who had told friends of his 'intention to commit jihad.'
Booker, also known as Muhammad Abdullah Hassan, was recruited by the U.S. Army in Kansas City, Montana, in February 2014 and was scheduled to report for basic training on April 7.

BREAKING NEWS: At least one dead in shooting at Fort Hood military base | Mail Online

Ah. So MSNBC did say the right name. Booker aka Hassan.

Two victims taken to hospital as a possible second shooter is being looked for.

Well hell. Since our military bases are not allowed to be armed, look for more "jihad" to take place all over the place. Hope the cops, sheriffs, CHP, etc are prepared to handle our defense if we are attacked because our military damn sure can't do it, obviously.

KICK EVERY MOTHER FUCKING MUSLIM OUT OF THE AMERICAN ARMED FORCES... NOW... and don't tell me I'm out of line for saying it... BECAUSE YOU'RE THINKING IT!

So, uh, of all the thousands of shootings in the US what percentage are done by Muslim Americans?

Just curious.

To paraphrase your asshole president, even if it only saves one life, it's worth it.

Simple. Because there is a Hussein in the White House.

Obama is certainly part of the problem.

Not because he's a Muslim, no way Obama holds ANY god above himself, but because of his insane adherence to political correctness. "Better that a million Americans die than that one enemy of America be offended," is the golden rule for the left.

the Mail Online is reporting

Today's gunfire comes just days after it was revealed the FBI was on the lookout for a recent Army recruit who it believes was planning a 'jihad against U.S. soldiers' inspired by the 2009 Ford Hood massacre.
According to an alert sent out by the FBI's Kansas City Division on Friday, they are searching for a man identified as Booker who had told friends of his 'intention to commit jihad.'
Booker, also known as Muhammad Abdullah Hassan, was recruited by the U.S. Army in Kansas City, Montana, in February 2014 and was scheduled to report for basic training on April 7.

BREAKING NEWS: At least one dead in shooting at Fort Hood military base | Mail Online

from: EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Army recruit whose 'Ft. Hood-inspired jihad' prompted alert not a threat: FBI | Fox News

"“We have interviewed this individual,” an FBI spokesman said. “There is not a manhunt and there never was one. There is no imminent threat to public safety, nor should the public be concerned that this threat exists from an individual at large.""

Just curious.
So... uh... FUCK OFF... dumbass mother fucker.

IOW, you know that what you said is useless and have no other answer but to revert to childish name calling.

Thanks.

This shooting may well have been done by a Muslim but to say that all Muslim Americans should be thrown out of the country is ridiculous.

has the shooter been killed?????? I am hearing that

<The Bell's County Sheriff's Office dispatched deputies and troopers from the Texas Department of Public Safety to the nearby post after receiving reports of an "active shooter," sheriff's Lt. Donnie Adams said. FBI spokeswoman Michelle Lee said its agents were also headed to the scene.

The base was the scene of a mass shooting in 2009. Thirteen people were killed and more than 30 wounded in what was the deadliest attack on a domestic military installation in history.

On its Twitter feed and Facebook page, Fort Hood on Wednesday ordered everyone on base to "shelter in place." The 1st Cavalry Division, which is based at Fort Hood, sent a Twitter alert telling people on base to close doors and stay away from windows.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said the president has been informed of the reports of a shooting at Fort Hood and will continue to receive updates as he attends a pair of Democratic Party fundraisers in Chicago.>

I kept up with the trial of the 2009 shooting--such a disgusting @!#!!--now paralyzed and in prison--just not enough.

Certain that members of the 1st Cavalry Division would be more than able to handle the situation if they were allowed. I cannot believe they have to call the Sheriff's department.

Last edited:
Multiple people are injured after a shooting at the Fort Hood Army post Wednesday afternoon, officials said, and the post is on lockdown.

As many as eight people may be injured, and there may have been two shooters, NBC News reported. One of those was believed to be "down," while the second was believed to be at-large, according to NBC News.

Fort Hood confirmed that a shooting occurred at the post, though the number of people injured and the severity of their injuries has not been confirmed.

Just after 5 p.m. local time, the base tweeted that all personnel were being asked to shelter in place, close doors and stay away from windows.

The shooting is believed to have taken place at the Medical Brigade Building. Local NBC affiliate KCEN-TV reported there were also reports of victims at the Battle Simulation Center.

Central Texas College' campus was evacuated due to the shooting, with all personnel and students asked to leave and all classes canceled.

Officials with the Bell County Sheriff's Office and Texas Department of Public Safety are helping to secure the perimeter of the post.

In November 2009, 13 people were killed and more than 30 others injured when Maj. Nidal Hasan opened fire on dozens of people at the post. Hasan was paralyzed during an exchange of gunfire and, in late 2013, was sentenced to death. He is currently awaiting execution.

Shooting Confirmed at Fort Hood Army Post | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

We may have been jumping to conclusions. It's being reported now that it's a soldier on soldier shooting that initiated at the mental ward. The report that a Muslim ex recruit had planned a Ft. Hood style shooting was also confirmed but this is a separate incident.

Forum List

Back