BREAKING: Shooting at Ft. Hood

Battle Simulation Center

Using pea shooters I guess.
This is awful. Why are military bases weaponless??

I would like to know the answer to that one myself. It's the second time only, I have thought of it.

I'll Google it later, unless Katzndogz, my vote for Queen of USMB, weighs in on this.

Maybe it was this guy.

They think it may be this guy....
Muhammad Abdullah Hassan, aka Booker, Sought by FBI For Planning ‘Ft. Hood-inspired jihad’

(from facebook)

The FBI and the U.S. Army are searching for a recent Army recruit believed to be planning a “Fort Hood-inspired jihad against U.S. soldiers.” The recruit, Booker, is also known as Muhammad Abdullah Hassan. He was recruited by the U.S. Army in Kansas City, Missouri in February 2014 and was scheduled to start basic training on April 7. But he was discharged last week after law enforcement learned of his alleged plan, reported Fox News. The FBI and the 902d Military Intelligence Group at Fort Leavenworth are involved in the hunt for Hassan.
Muhammad Abdullah Hassan, aka Booker, Sought by FBI For Planning 'Ft. Hood-inspired jihad'

Some snapshots of his FB postings....
http://www.heavy.com/news/2014/03/mu...ges-faceboo/3/

Ft. Hood authorities are now saying this was a dispute between soldiers and is NOT a terrorist attack.

We may have been jumping to conclusions. It's being reported now that it's a soldier on soldier shooting that initiated at the mental ward. The report that a Muslim ex recruit had planned a Ft. Hood style shooting was also confirmed but this is a separate incident.

if it was jihad...we will never know..... it will be workplace problems.

oh well.

with this Administration its all about cover-ups :mad:

OK, talked to two retired officers (JAG and MP), friends of mine, who live south of town on the Florence road. They say that the original reports of an army recruit on jihad are not true. That does not mean it isn't jihad, but not likely.

One, possibly two shooters. One shooter is dead, and the govt LEO are trying to clear the area of any other possible shooter(s).

Injuries are one dead, and six to fifteen wounded.

Battle Simulation Center

I would like to know the answer to that one myself. It's the second time only, I have thought of it.

I'll Google it later, unless Katzndogz, my vote for Queen of USMB, weighs in on this.

I had never thought about this myself--no weapons on military bases. I can guess.

I shouldn't say more, already in a foul mood--but---yes, I can imagine a day when an attack on US military bases at home and abroad takes place--and the lack of weapons will lead to a slaughter. I hope such a thing never happens.

We may have been jumping to conclusions. It's being reported now that it's a soldier on soldier shooting that initiated at the mental ward. The report that a Muslim ex recruit had planned a Ft. Hood style shooting was also confirmed but this is a separate incident.

oh well.

The government will go to any lengths to lie to us.

oh well.

it is unbelievable! like a bad movie! but yes, that's how it is

I had never thought about this myself--no weapons on military bases. I can guess.

I shouldn't say more, already in a foul mood--but---yes, I can imagine a day when an attack on US military bases at home and abroad takes place--and the lack of weapons will lead to a slaughter. I hope such a thing never happens.

Okay, I'll be happy to tell you. On base, the military is at home, it is not a place where they are expected to be in any danger. Military bases are (or were) secure areas.

oh well.

and 'some' of us will go to any lengths to discover the truth.

Trying to find a silver lining.

Okay, I'll be happy to tell you. On base, the military is at home, it is not a place where they are expected to be in any danger. Military bases are (or were) secure areas.

Ft. Hood was an open base when I was there in '85-'86..

This may be a soldier on soldier dispute that went deadly.

Last time in 2009 it was also a soldier on soldier dispute! only the murderer Nidal M. Hasan was an Islamic terrorist... so...we have to wait and hope the truth is told to us this time around.

"A Military base is not a place where they are expected to be in danger"? Surely you jest or have been lulled into a false sense of security. Didn't 9-11 and the jihad suicide nut cases mean anything? A Military base is the freaking first target for jihadists. Even back in the 70's Bill Ayers last bomb was intended to maim or kill Ft. Dix Soldiers to make a political point. What does the "P" mean in M.P.? If Military Police are untrained or can't be trusted to carry a freaking weapon we are in deeper shit than we realize.

"A Military base is not a place where they are expected to be in danger"? Surely you jest or have been lulled into a false sense of security. Didn't 9-11 and the jihad suicide nut cases mean anything? A Military base is the freaking first target for jihadists. Even back in the 70's Bill Ayers last bomb was intended to maim or kill Ft. Dix Soldiers to make a political point. What does the "P" mean in M.P.? If Military Police are untrained or can't be trusted to carry a freaking weapon we are in deeper shit than we realize.

Under which president were the rules implemented to make a base, a gun-free zone? Probably in more peaceful days, when bases were safe, as soldiers were honorable and patriotic....

I have to believe that our military knows what they are doing when they only arm the MP's on a military base. If this was a case of two of ours fighting , perhaps some of those incidents are prevented by those rules.

More importantly, the MP's are organized, it would not do any good to have all those guys armed in a incident like this. Without direction they would simply be an armed mob....in uniform

Under which president were the rules implemented to make a base, a gun-free zone? Probably in more peaceful days, when bases were safe, as soldiers were honorable and patriotic....

Clinton was the retard that disarmed our military bases.

CNN is soooo glad for this story. They have been talking about nothing but ocean garbage for weeks to avoid Obammycare. Now they have this and a new Libtard gun agenda. Win win.

Forum List

Back