BREAKING: Shooting at Ft. Hood

KICK EVERY MOTHER FUCKING MUSLIM OUT OF THE AMERICAN ARMED FORCES... NOW... and don't tell me I'm out of line for saying it... BECAUSE YOU'RE THINKING IT!

When are we going to learn?

So, uh, of all the thousands of shootings in the US what percentage are done by Muslim Americans?

Kick out all the Muslim Americans and how many lives would be saved?

Just curious.

KICK EVERY MOTHER FUCKING MUSLIM OUT OF THE AMERICAN ARMED FORCES... NOW... and don't tell me I'm out of line for saying it... BECAUSE YOU'RE THINKING IT!

So, uh, of all the thousands of shootings in the US what percentage are done by Muslim Americans?

Just curious.

What percentage are committed by whites against blacks, yet the media focuses on those to the exclusion of all others.

Just curious.

Wasn't it B. Insane, paraphrasing "If we save just ONE child's life, it's worth it?...You silly bitch!

They have been looking for days for a Muslim planning a Ft.Hood style attack. Now that it's happened at at Ft. Hood it isn't much of a stretch to say it was probably the Muslim they have been looking for.

So...what happens if we are attacked via the gulf of mexico? The cops are called to a MILITARY BASE?
I swear...now i have heard it all. Is this the case with all military bases or just Ft Hood?

All military bases. There are weapons in the base armory but no one can carry one but the military police.

The news I have seen is that they were looking for a second shooter.

I haven't seen them say either was muslim.

One attacker has been neutralized. They are looking for a possible second shooter.

The news I have seen is that they were looking for a second shooter.

I haven't seen them say either was muslim.

Yet... they'll have to DRAG that little INCONVENIENT FACT out of the muslim sympathizing/terrorist coddling LEFTARD LAME STREAM MEDIA.

In the meantime, they won't hesitate to say it's probably some WHITE, CHRISTIAN, CONSERVATIVE, PATRIOT.

Last edited:
So...what happens if we are attacked via the gulf of mexico? The cops are called to a MILITARY BASE?
I swear...now i have heard it all. Is this the case with all military bases or just Ft Hood?

All military bases. There are weapons in the base armory but no one can carry one but the military police.

Well, that is flat out stupid.

They called the Sheriff or the local police when the jihad major shot up his troops in the first Ft. Hood shooting. Either Army M.P.'s can't handle anything but a drunken Soldier or they were running the other way.

the Mail Online is reporting

Today's gunfire comes just days after it was revealed the FBI was on the lookout for a recent Army recruit who it believes was planning a 'jihad against U.S. soldiers' inspired by the 2009 Ford Hood massacre.
According to an alert sent out by the FBI's Kansas City Division on Friday, they are searching for a man identified as Booker who had told friends of his 'intention to commit jihad.'
Booker, also known as Muhammad Abdullah Hassan, was recruited by the U.S. Army in Kansas City, Montana, in February 2014 and was scheduled to report for basic training on April 7.

BREAKING NEWS: At least one dead in shooting at Fort Hood military base | Mail Online

If this is a muslim, or more than one muslim, the PEOPLE should rise up and DEMAND that B. INSANE RESIGN, or IMPEACH the fuck for letting this happen again! How DERANGED must we be to allow the PRESIDENT to get away with this Malfeasance In Office!!!

In the Marine Corps local Armory guards carry as do reaction forces for groups of armories and also BN and Div Officer and SNCO of the day.

No concealed carry and you are only allowed to transport weapons in your vehicle if you are going to and from a local range or come back from off base or leaving base and had a need for said weapon, none may be loaded. In the barracks you may not have weapons they must be stored at the local armory, Married personnel that live on base may have personal weapons at their home.

Weren't they looking for muslim terrorist already? They had a warning of a Ft.Hood type shooting. They can stop looking now. They found him.

is that confirmed????

Supposedly a guy made threats, but the FBI interviewed him and said he was not a threat.

I have not seen anything that says the shooter was a muslim. Has anyone else? Or are we just jumping to conclusions?

Forum List

Back