BREAKING: Speaker Boehner to Retire from Congress

The Pope's message about the wealth moving to the top must have inspired him. Maybe this will inspire a few of the greedy bastards to put a higher tax rate on the well off. What a blast....the idea of asking ol' Percy to wait a year or two before he upgrades that 2010 model yacht.

Do you have an objective rationale for raising taxes on the wealthy, or is it just personal envy?

I'd rather conduct an intensive investigation on each and every billionaire to understand how the money was acquired.

Dime by dime. And generationally. And find out if any laws were broken.

Consider the ACA. Many of the ideas incorporated into it were originated by Republicans - yet they refused to work with him on it, or support it in any way even though they had previously supported portions of it - because it had Obama's name on it.
LOL! There were no Republican idea incorporated in the ACA. Republicans were shut out of the process early on by Dems. Remember "We've got the votes, fuck 'em"?
You're wrong, just like you're wrong about Eric Cantor, you coward.
crying-baby.jpg
You're a fucking coward, and everyone knows it.

In June 2014, in his bid for re-election, Cantor lost the Republican primary to economics professor Dave Brat in an upset that surprised political analysts. In response Cantor announced his early resignation as House Majority Leader, and several weeks later, he announced his resignation from Congress, which took effect August 18, 2014.
Thank you for confirming what I wrote. Yes, he lost an election.
NOw fuck off.
He resigned before the end of his term. He's a quitter, just like Palin and Boehner.

And you're too much of a coward and a liar to admit it, and that you were wrong.

And I'm going to keep reminding you until you do, so get used to it, you piece of shit.

The Pope's message about the wealth moving to the top must have inspired him. Maybe this will inspire a few of the greedy bastards to put a higher tax rate on the well off. What a blast....the idea of asking ol' Percy to wait a year or two before he upgrades that 2010 model yacht.

Do you have an objective rationale for raising taxes on the wealthy, or is it just personal envy?

We have had a progressive tax system in the US for a very long time. The reason for this is that it makes sense. Bills have to be paid, and the poor and lower income earners are not the ones able to pay those bills. That is why the wealthy should and do pay more. As for my personal views on this, I think the top income tax rate is high enough. I would like to see the capital gains rate restructured and to increase the rates on shorter term gains under three years. I also believe the SS tax rate should be reduced slightly and the cap should be eliminated. As for cuts in spending, there isn't much room for cuts in spending. I would not have a problem with raising the retirement age for SS and Medicare by a couple more years though, for those under the age of 50.

John Boehner did good.

Of all the laughable things I have read in this topic, this one pole vaults to the funniest of all.

John Boehner is one of the chief architects of the destruction of the GOP brand. He leaves behind a party known for its bigotry, hypocrisy, lies, big spending, big government, corruption, and incompetence.

That's his legacy. Even the worms are going to spit him out.
How could he stop it?

Gingrich - FIRED
Livingston - RESIGNED
Hastert - INDICTED
Boehner - RESIGNED

There are your Republican "statesmen".
hastings:IMpached
Rangel: Disciplined for tax fraud
Frank: Disciplined for running gay whorehouse
Jesse Jackson Jr: Indicted
Gary Condon: Resigned ahead of suspicion of murdering intern
etc etc.
Democrats are filthy scum.

Trey Gowdy would be my choice. Darrell Issa a close second. The GOP is tired of Republicans always playing circular firing squad with Democrats and coming out behind.
My first choice would be Newt.
Newt's not in the House.
You don't have to be in the House to be elected Speaker, you fucking coward.
Never been one who wasnt, asshole. No reason to change now.

Gingrich - FIRED
Livingston - RESIGNED
Hastert - INDICTED
Boehner - RESIGNED

etc etc.
None of them were Speaker of the House, you fucking coward.
Goddamn, you're a moron!

Trey Gowdy would be my choice. Darrell Issa a close second. The GOP is tired of Republicans always playing circular firing squad with Democrats and coming out behind.
Newt's not in the House.
Never was a Black president before, either, you fucking coward.

And that has turned out great for real Americans.

Gingrich - FIRED
Livingston - RESIGNED
Hastert - INDICTED
Boehner - RESIGNED

etc etc.
None of them were Speaker of the House, you fucking coward.
Goddamn, you're a moron!
Gingricjh wasnt fired.
Livingston was never Speaker
Hastert wasnt indicted as Speaker
Boehner is resigning from Congress,
If you didnt lie you'd have nothing to say.

Newt's not in the House.

What?
You're becoming increasingly incoherent.

Gingrich - FIRED
Livingston - RESIGNED
Hastert - INDICTED
Boehner - RESIGNED

etc etc.
None of those Democrats you named were Speakers.

If you want a list of ordinary Republican Congressmen who were disgraced, your list could easily be matched.

And it's Condit, not Condon. And his intern was murdered by Ingmar Guandique.

Newt's not in the House.

Really? Tell us how Obama's black/whiteness has had any impact on anyone?

Forum List

Back