BREAKING: Subpoena issued for Manafort Financials after he received a loan of $3.5 Million

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Shoes are falling all over the place! But then again, can all of the stories, connections, investigations be fake statistically?

Possible but not probable.

This reads like a detailed explanation by David Icke of how the Illuminate replaced the British royal family with shape shifting reptiles.

It needs the generous use of "while not illegal".

Would you care to make a point, or at least post a fucking link?

Here you go

Feds subpoena records for $3.5M mystery mortgage on Manafort's home

Now you can cry some more about everything BUT the news or call it fake. Which one is it this time?
Looks like you're still trying to build a bond fire without any wood. Let me know when you find some.

Ah, you went with option 1 with a clever phrase as gravy. You're so predictable.

Here you go

Now you can cry some more about everything BUT the news or call it fake. Which one is it this time?
Looks like you're still trying to build a bond fire without any wood. Let me know when you find some.

Ah, you went with option 1 with a clever phrase as gravy. You're so predictable.
No, I went with option 3. Laugh at you for throwing everything you can find in hopes that something will stick. :lol:

Here you go

No, I went with option 3. Laugh at you for throwing everything you can find in hopes that something will stick. :lol:

Got it. Chuckle away.

Here you go

Manafort left the campaign long before the election, why is this in politics?

That said why the fuck would anyone want to live in a country that taxes mortgages? I thought home ownership was supposed to be encouraged, not taxed.

Here you go

That said why the fuck would anyone want to live in a country that taxes mortgages? I thought home ownership was supposed to be encouraged, not taxed.

Really? You're trying to pivot to mortgage tax questions in this thread? Deflect fail!

Here you go

Really? You're trying to pivot to mortgage tax questions in this thread? Deflect fail!

It's more relative to politics that some dude getting a loan, at least it's addressing a government policy, the dude ain't in politics.

upload_2017-5-16_23-9-40.jpeg

Forum List

Back