BREAKING! Tim Morrison Testimony Released — NSC Sr. Director BLOWS UP Ukrainian Hoax

Morrison refused to give his OPINION.

He wanted his testimony to be about what actually occurred...ya know...facts
His "opinion" as to whether anything illegal occurred was just that... opinion... Congress and the DoJ get to decide that.

...Maybe read the article next time
"During a recent closed-door deposition as part of the impeachment inquiry, Morrison was asked under oath, “In your view, there was nothing improper that occurred during the call?” “Correct,” he answered" From the unread attached article
"In your view..."

He expressed his "view"... (a.k.a. "opinion").

an opinion or judgment colored by the feeling or bias of its holder

Definition of VIEW

Next batter, please.

------------

"Too easy, drill sergeant !!!" :21:

Last edited:

"During a recent closed-door deposition as part of the impeachment inquiry, Morrison was asked under oath, “In your view, there was nothing improper that occurred during the call?”

“Correct,” he answered"

From the unread attached article

Hardly matters, he is a republicans and no republicans can find anything wrong with his call, they hide their heads in the ground, hear no evil, see no evil, and speak evil.

One should always be skeptical of any document that jumps from one page to another farther away as you only get a partial picture.

True, but Morrison is a long term partisan man, a Republican.
And Schiff is a long time extremly partisan Democrat. Your point is?

The witnesses are not partisan, like Morrison is.
Yeah, yeah, we get it. Your mind is made up, so anyone who says negative things is automatically believed while anyone who says positive things isn't.

"During a recent closed-door deposition as part of the impeachment inquiry, Morrison was asked under oath, “In your view, there was nothing improper that occurred during the call?” “Correct,” he answered" From the unread attached article
"In your view..."

Definition of VIEW

Next batter, please.

------------

That's all we've had so far in this whole thing, opinions. Quite frankly, if the democrats don't have anything stronger than this, they're screwed.

"In your view..."

Definition of VIEW

Next batter, please.

------------

You're all done.

Pelosi drowns this impeachment farce in the bathtub. The alternative is to subject it to Senate inquiry.

LOL. I don't usually get this tickled by you guys, but really.
So..... Morrison is a "So-whatter." We've known this since the beginning, because the NSC SAID right out loud from the outset that he didn't see any crime or "urgent" concern in the phone call and that's why it wasn't sent to Congress for investigation.
Don't buy the beer and Doritos just yet, MAGA man. What you've got is not exactly news.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
can't make it up

giphy.gif

Wake us up when Fox, CNN and MSNBC all come to a conclusion similar to that vomited-up here by the Gateway Pundit :21:

-----------

God Almighty, but these silly-a$$ Orange Baboon Enablers are getting more desperate by the hour... funny stuff, though. :21:

"During a recent closed-door deposition as part of the impeachment inquiry, Morrison was asked under oath, “In your view, there was nothing improper that occurred during the call?”

“Correct,” he answered"

From the unread attached article
Thank you for your testimony, Mr. Morrison.

That's one opinion in the President's favor.

Unfortunately for you, the preponderance of evidence and testimony indicates otherwise.

The Gateway Pundit took one sliver of testimony and tried to puff it up into something (a deal-breaker) that it is not.

Nice try, Pundit... not... more like Epic Fail.

Next batter, please.
No, it is you ignoring his actual response.

One should always be skeptical of any document that jumps from one page to another farther away as you only get a partial picture.

But Schiff has proven he is extremely more partisan then almost anyone and yet he is supposed to be in charge of things.

I don't happen to know what the rest of the witnesses are, they could be all partisan. Seems like some are.
And every senator who will vote on the Articles of Impeachment is also a partisan. There is no such thing as a nonpartisan in the legislature. Think about it.

But Schiff has proven he is extremely more partisan then almost anyone and yet he is supposed to be in charge of things.

I don't happen to know what the rest of the witnesses are, they could be all partisan. Seems like some are.
And every senator who will vote on the Articles of Impeachment is also a partisan. There is no such thing as a nonpartisan in the legislature. Think about it.
Actually there are.
Ten notable Democrats who do not favor impeachment

Schiff took part in moving the transcript to the super dooper secret vault. no one denys this!

Actually there are.
Ten notable Democrats who do not favor impeachment
Breaking news. LOL

I always tend to place less wieght on a thing that a "source" that requested anonymity says. Either remain silent or have the guts to actually stand behind what you say. Hiding to me means you think you can get away with anything because it can't be pushed back on you.
I could not help but notice the article stayed that none of the stories matched.

I also find it rather suspect that when speaking with Trump he mentions that he should win more often so that they could speak more often. I would think that if someone were bothered or troubled by speaking to someone appearing to want to do so would not be even brought up. Most people I know would not say something like that.
Yup. And people used anonymity as the reason why they didn't believe Deep Throat, either, but he was telling the truth, wasn't he?

Schiff took part in moving the transcript to the super dooper secret vault. no one denys this!
?

Yeah, yeah, we get it. Your mind is made up, so anyone who says negative things is automatically believed while anyone who says positive things isn't.

Isn't that a common occurrence, no matter what ideology?
This board is a perfect example of political hackery by both sides.

I always tend to place less wieght on a thing that a "source" that requested anonymity says. Either remain silent or have the guts to actually stand behind what you say. Hiding to me means you think you can get away with anything because it can't be pushed back on you.
I could not help but notice the article stayed that none of the stories matched.

I also find it rather suspect that when speaking with Trump he mentions that he should win more often so that they could speak more often. I would think that if someone were bothered or troubled by speaking to someone appearing to want to do so would not be even brought up. Most people I know would not say something like that.
Yup. And people used anonymity as the reason why they didn't believe Deep Throat, either, but he was telling the truth, wasn't he?

?
Max said there was no difference between Schiff and Morrison. They are both partisans, but Morrison at least in theory works for at an agency that is supposed to be non-political.

?
Max said there was no difference between Schiff and Morrison. They are both partisans, but Morrison at least in theory works for at an agency that is supposed to be non-political.
Key phrase- in theory ;)

Funny you had how many not vote to start impeachment in the house? How many of them were democrat again?

We heard Schiff tell everyone that would listen that he had damping evidence on Trump. Where did that evaporate to? We have how many that still pretend that Trump colluded with the Russians or some other government to win. I bet you could find someone who believes he colluded with aliens.

?
You did notice one of the key words in your statement is in theroy.
I did not indicate that Schiff was equal. If you read the post I stated that Schiff was extremely partisan.

Forum List

Back