Breaking: Trump Campaign Exposes Hillary's Heath Condition----A Rare Brain Symptom Called Dysphasia

What medical school did Katrina Pierson attend again?

come on mods, this is politics, not conspiracy. careful, your agenda is showing.
The mod that moved this is obviously a Hillary supporter wanting to suppress this news that Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson stated on a political talk show on a major news network. Come on Mods, put this back in politics where it belongs. The Washington Post is now running the story.

Trump spokeswoman diagnoses Hillary Clinton with ‘dysphasia,’ despite not being doctor

It's not news that Trump's spokesman lied again. They do that all the time.
You have no proof it's a lie.

It is a fact that Trump's surrogate told that lie, but as far as the truth of those so called leaked medical records, sure I have proof. You really should check with a legitimate site before you post that crazy shit.
FALSE: Hillary Clinton Medical Records 'Leaked'

I don't suppose I can convince you to keep your delusions to yourself?

Full time jobs
1/2009: 115,818,000
8/2016: 123,892,000

Just to spell it out for ya since you are so astonishingly brain-dead .... 124 million is more than 116 million. And that's factoring in the huge crater to the economy caused by Bush's Great Recession where we lost some 11 million full time jobs.
Please point out the legislation Obama signed to cause this.....or is it the simple fact that this was jobs that came back over the last 8 years without any help from Obama.

Fact is, they count overtime as another job.
As president, his policies have allowed for that growth to blossom. For better or for worse, the president always gets the credit or the blame. It's cute watching rightards credit Reagan for job growth while he was president while claiming neither Clinton nor Obama deserves that same credit.

Your nonsense about overtime being counted as another job just reminds us how crazy you are.
Well, they did have to drop full time below 40 hrs per week to get an increase, so considering the fact they had to monkey with the requirements to get the numbers they needed, I think you should STFU.
The BLS definition of "full time employee" has not changed.

That makes you look like the idiot you are and explains why you hoped you could shut me up. Which of course, you can't.
Bullshit. They dropped full time down to 35 hrs.

So STFU.
LOL

You're such a fucking conservative moron. :lol:

Here's a publication from the BLS from 1986.

So no, ya flamin' rightard, they did not "drop it to 35 hours." It's been 35 hours for decades. Even from before 1986, when that publication was written up.

Maybe you should STFU so ya don't keep making an ass of yourself.
thumbsup.gif

Please point out the legislation Obama signed to cause this.....or is it the simple fact that this was jobs that came back over the last 8 years without any help from Obama.

As president, his policies have allowed for that growth to blossom. For better or for worse, the president always gets the credit or the blame. It's cute watching rightards credit Reagan for job growth while he was president while claiming neither Clinton nor Obama deserves that same credit.

Your nonsense about overtime being counted as another job just reminds us how crazy you are.
Well, they did have to drop full time below 40 hrs per week to get an increase, so considering the fact they had to monkey with the requirements to get the numbers they needed, I think you should STFU.

That makes you look like the idiot you are and explains why you hoped you could shut me up. Which of course, you can't.

So STFU.
LOL

So no, ya flamin' rightard, they did not "drop it to 35 hours." It's been 35 hours for decades. Even from before 1986, when that publication was written up.

thumbsup.gif
Bullshit. Everyone knows that before Obama less than 40 hours per week was considered part time. It's been that way all my life.....

Fucking moron.
I remember the discussion on Obamacare about lowering it even more to 30 hours. Then some schmuck like you will come up with some document that proved it's always been 30 hours.
Doesn't matter what it is, liberals are always able to find an example on how their reduction of standards that always have been in place. This is no different. Silly shit like this makes it possible for them to say with a straight face that women only get 70 cents on the dollar to men, but forget to mention it's because they don't work the same number of hours due to maternity leave and medical absences.

Nah.....we didn't pay $400 million in ransom to Iran. That was separate. Those were protesters, not terrorists, it was because of a disgusting video......if you like your doctor you can keep him.

Last edited:
come on mods, this is politics, not conspiracy. careful, your agenda is showing.
The mod that moved this is obviously a Hillary supporter wanting to suppress this news that Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson stated on a political talk show on a major news network. Come on Mods, put this back in politics where it belongs. The Washington Post is now running the story.

Trump spokeswoman diagnoses Hillary Clinton with ‘dysphasia,’ despite not being doctor

It is a fact that Trump's surrogate told that lie, but as far as the truth of those so called leaked medical records, sure I have proof. You really should check with a legitimate site before you post that crazy shit.
Snopes is not a legitimate website. They are run by two Democrats, a husband and wife named Brad and Barbara Mikkleson. Yea, I'm sure these two are the harbingers of truth.

th

Snopes is not a legitimate website. They are run by two Democrats, a husband and wife named Brad and Barbara Mikkleson. Yea, I'm sure there two are the harbingers of truth.

th

You're an entertaining nut bag. I'll give you that.

So STFU.
LOL

thumbsup.gif
Bullshit. Everyone knows that before Obama less than 40 hours per week was considered part time.

Fucking moron.
You can't be more brain dead then you're showing yourself to be. I just showed you a BLS publication saying that full-time was 35 hours or more. From 1986. Obama wasn't president in 1986, although you're so fucked the head I don't know if you even realize that.

So STFU.
LOL

thumbsup.gif
Bullshit. Everyone knows that before Obama less than 40 hours per week was considered part time.

Fucking moron.
You can't be more brain dead then you're showing yourself to be. I just showed you a BLS publication saying that full-time was 35 hours or more. From 1986. Obama wasn't president in 1986, although you're so fucked the head I don't know if you even realize that.
I don't give a damn. Everyone knows that for the last 70 years, full time is working 8 hrs a day, 40 hrs a week. I don't give a flying-fuck what dumb assed shit you dig up.

So STFU.
LOL

thumbsup.gif

Fucking moron.
I don't give a damn. Everyone knows that for the last 70 years, full time is working 8 hrs a day, 40 hrs a week. I don't give a flying-fuck what dumb assed shit you dig up.
You fuckers change your story to fit the times. When Bush was creating millions of jobs you Fucking Democrats claimed they were all low-paying entry-level jobs. But all of that is forgotten when you talk about the same statistics during Big-Ears administration, never mind the fact that nothing Obama did caused it to happen in the first place. Fact is, all Obama did was get out of the way of the economy. Whether he did it because of a GOP Congress forcing him to or by choice isn't even a consideration to you lying fucking assholes on the left.

So STFU.
LOL

thumbsup.gif

Fucking moron.

No.

So STFU.
LOL

thumbsup.gif

Fucking moron.
Sadly, your conservative derangement has consumed you. We're talking about BLS statistics on full time jobs. They have increased by 8 million under Obama and as you've been show, whether you understand it or not, is that the BLS counts people who work 35 hours or more per week as full time. A measurement you've been shown they have used consistently from long before Obama became president and still use.

You're fucking rightarded to think the BLS changed that under Obama. Especially since you were shown a 1986 BLS publication stating full timers are those work 35 hours or more in a week.

Your idiotic statement, "fact is, they count overtime as another job," reveals just how brain-dead you are.

So STFU.
LOL

thumbsup.gif

Fucking moron.
You fuckers change your story to fit the times. When Bush was creating millions of jobs you Fucking Democrats claimed they were all low-paying entry-level jobs. But all of that is forgotten when you talk about the same statistics during Big-Ears administration, never mind the fact that nothing Obama did caused it to happen in the first place. Fact is, all Obama did was get out of the way of the economy. Whether he did it because of a GOP Congress forcing him to or by choice isn't even a consideration to you lying fucking assholes on the left.
What the fuck are you rambling about now? Bush did not create "millions of jobs."

In 8 years, he created a grand total of 1.3 million jobs. Worst performance since Herbert Hoover.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

...fewer working full time jobs.
I don't suppose I can convince you to keep your delusions to yourself?

Full time jobs
1/2009: 115,818,000
8/2016: 123,892,000

Just to spell it out for ya since you are so astonishingly brain-dead .... 124 million is more than 116 million. And that's factoring in the huge crater to the economy caused by Bush's Great Recession where we lost some 11 million full time jobs.

which policies? give us a list.

LOL

thumbsup.gif

Fucking moron.
What the fuck are you rambling about now? Bush did not create "millions of jobs."

In 8 years, he created a grand total of 1.3 million jobs. Worst performance since Herbert Hoover.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

total bullshit on all counts. Presidents do not create jobs, the economy and employers create jobs. Obama has helped create jobs in China, Mexico, Viet Nam, and Costa Rica. Not the USA

Everything the op posts is absolute bullshit.

dys·pha·sia
ˌdisˈfāZH(ē)ə,disˈfāzēə/
noun
MEDICINE
  1. language disorder marked by deficiency in the generation of speech, and sometimes also in its comprehension, due to brain disease or damage
  2. Spot on description of the OP.

Last edited:

So STFU.
LOL

thumbsup.gif

Fucking moron.

Typical right winger. Wrong, and too stupid to even look at the evidence. I'll bet you argue with stop signs.

The Trump campaign knows something. Trump’s spokeswoman would say this without authorization and knowledge of Hitlery’s actual condition.

Expect a media meltdown today.

Trump spokeswoman claims Clinton has rare brain disease

don't expect any of our liberal and dem posters to address this. They refuse to accept or deal with the truth about their very flawed candidate.

remember, liberalism is a mental disease, it is caused by a defective gene identified as DRD 4. It blocks the ability to think logically and is present in all liberals.
Got a link to anything to support that equine excrement?:ahole-1:

Forum List

Back