Breaking: Trump Campaign Exposes Hillary's Heath Condition----A Rare Brain Symptom Called Dysphasia

come on mods, this is politics, not conspiracy. careful, your agenda is showing.
The mod that moved this is obviously a Hillary supporter wanting to suppress this news that Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson stated on a political talk show on a major news network. Come on Mods, put this back in politics where it belongs. The Washington Post is now running the story.

Trump spokeswoman diagnoses Hillary Clinton with ‘dysphasia,’ despite not being doctor

It's not news that Trump's spokesman lied again. They do that all the time.
You have no proof it's a lie.

The Trump campaign knows something. Trump’s spokeswoman would say this without authorization and knowledge of Hitlery’s actual condition.

Expect a media meltdown today.

Trump spokeswoman claims Clinton has rare brain disease
So tell me, was it the Trump campaign that released those fake Hillary medical records. I bet it was.
Clearly they came from a Trump supporter. If they can prove he knew about it, it's all over.

fakedoc1.png

Fake Clinton Medical Records

Donald Trump tests positive for everything, according to his own doctor

Now look at Trump's "medical records":

donaldtrumpdoctorletter.png

It purports to be a medical letter, but it is one of the most ridiculous documents ever to emerge in any political campaign. First, the letterhead is in the same font as the letter, which appears to have been created using Microsoft Word. The signature from the doctor is several inches past the signature line—the result you might get if the document had been signed as a blank and filled in later. The letterhead includes a Gmail address—something doctors tell me is extremely unusual, since doctors do not want patients contacting them directly by email as a substitute for scheduling an appointment.

There is also a website listed, but if you follow the URL (haroldbornsteinmd.com), sometimes it takes you to cdn.freefarcy.com, a blank page that asks if you want to upload an update to a Flash program onto your computer (the domain name, freefarcy.com, is still for sale. No, I can’t explain that.) If you decline, it does so anyway and, based on the response of the security system on my computer, the “program” on the doctor’s supposed website is a virus. (Other times it takes you to a generic medical website. No, I can't explain that either.)

-----------------------------

Trump's fabricated letter is as unskilled as his awful convention was.
Is that the GOP standard? Mediocre to awful?
Irrelevant, just like Dan Rather.

"Trump campaign reveals..." is code for "Standby for some piss to drink and regurgitate, rubes!"

It's funny. Usually, a candidate is the one who tries to set low expectations for their performance in an upcoming debate, not their opponent.

When Clinton strides to the podium, will Trump's Chumps brains explode from cognitive dissonance because she isn't being helped to walk?

When Clinton kicks Trump's ass in the debates, will Trump's Chumps brains explode from cognitive dissonance because she doesn't show any signs of "dysphasia"?

No, their heads won't explode. Because you have to have a memory better than that of a goldfish, and less than seven pounds of brain damage yourself to remember how many lies you have been told.

The guy who said that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii and Cruz's father was with Lee Harvey Oswald is now making medical diagnoses of rare medical diseases?

lol

Awesome

It's like he's trying to win less votes.

Looks like someone has leaked Hillary's true medical condition to the Trump campaign.I seriously doubt Trump’s spokeswoman would say this without Trump’s authorization, and I doubt he’d authorize this without knowledge of Hitlery’s actual condition. They know something.

Trump spokeswoman diagnoses Hillary Clinton with ‘dysphasia,’ despite not being doctor

"Trump spokeswoman diagnoses Hillary Clinton with ‘dysphasia,’ despite not being doctor"

Fucking hilarious!!!

The guy who said that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii and Cruz's father was with Lee Harvey Oswald is now making medical diagnoses of rare medical diseases?

lol

Awesome

It's like he's trying to win less votes.
That first one was hitlery....brain damage?

[Trump spokesperson] Pierson, of course, hasn't been shy about passing along rumors or laughably misstating facts. Earlier this month, she accused President Obama of starting the war in Afghanistan and also said he was to blame for the death of Capt. Humayun Khan, the son of Democratic National Convention speaker Khizr Khan, in Iraq in 2004. Both happened before Obama was even a U.S. senator, much less president.

:lmao:

come on mods, this is politics, not conspiracy. careful, your agenda is showing.
The mod that moved this is obviously a Hillary supporter wanting to suppress this news that Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson stated on a political talk show on a major news network. Come on Mods, put this back in politics where it belongs. The Washington Post is now running the story.

It's not news that Trump's spokesman lied again. They do that all the time.
You have no proof it's a lie.
Sorry, boychik, the burden of proof remains on the accuser.

Last edited:
Looks like someone has leaked Hillary's true medical condition to the Trump campaign.I seriously doubt Trump’s spokeswoman would say this without Trump’s authorization, and I doubt he’d authorize this without knowledge of Hitlery’s actual condition. They know something.

Second thread on the same subject?

Breaking: Trump Campaign Exposes Hillary's Heath Condition----A Rare Brain Symptom Called Dysphasia

Didn't like the answer in your last thread about this nonsense?

Is this the same woman that blamed Obama for Captain Khan's death in 2004......and credit Obama with invading Afghanistan?

Its rare that a candidate has a lower information voter as his spokesperson.

I love this, true or not the left is getting a taste of their own damn medicine. Each election the left lies and spreads rumors forcing the Republican candidate to run around swatting these down knocking them off message. Its great to see Trump is giving the left a dose. Remember Harry Reid's blatant lie about Romney's taxes. They questioned him 'after' the election and he admitted yeah I lied but it damaged Romney which was the goal. Suck on it libs!

...fewer working full time jobs.
I don't suppose I can convince you to keep your delusions to yourself?

Full time jobs
1/2009: 115,818,000
8/2016: 123,892,000

Just to spell it out for ya since you are so astonishingly brain-dead .... 124 million is more than 116 million. And that's factoring in the huge crater to the economy caused by Bush's Great Recession where we lost some 11 million full time jobs.
Please point out the legislation Obama signed to cause this.....or is it the simple fact that this was jobs that came back over the last 8 years without any help from Obama.

Fact is, they count jobs that work over 35 hours/wk as full time now. Used to be that was considered part time.

Last edited:

Full time jobs

Just to spell it out for ya since you are so astonishingly brain-dead .... 124 million is more than 116 million. And that's factoring in the huge crater to the economy caused by Bush's Great Recession where we lost some 11 million full time jobs.
Please point out the legislation Obama signed to cause this.....or is it the simple fact that this was jobs that came back over the last 8 years without any help from Obama.

Fact is, they count overtime as another job.
As president, his policies have allowed for that growth to blossom. For better or for worse, the president always gets the credit or the blame. It's cute watching rightards credit Reagan for job growth while he was president while claiming neither Clinton nor Obama deserves that same credit.

Your nonsense about overtime being counted as another job just reminds us how crazy you are.

Full time jobs

As president, his policies have allowed for that growth to blossom. For better or for worse, the president always gets the credit or the blame. It's cute watching rightards credit Reagan for job growth while he was president while claiming neither Clinton nor Obama deserves that same credit.

Your nonsense about overtime being counted as another job just reminds us how crazy you are.
Well, they did have to drop full time below 40 hrs per week to get an increase, so considering the fact they had to monkey with the requirements to get the numbers they needed, I think you should STFU.

Full time jobs

Well, they did have to drop full time below 40 hrs per week to get an increase, so considering the fact they had to monkey with the requirements to get the numbers they needed, I think you should STFU.
The BLS definition of "full time employee" has not changed.

That makes you look like the idiot you are and explains why you hoped you could shut me up. Which of course, you can't.

Full time jobs

The BLS definition of "full time employee" has not changed.

That makes you look like the idiot you are and explains why you hoped you could shut me up. Which of course, you can't.
Bullshit. They dropped full time down to 35 hrs.

So STFU.

Forum List

Back