Breaking: Trump Headed To Flooded Louisiana Where Obama And Hillary Have Been A No Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRUTH********************************************

What a damn disgrace.

original.jpg

This is what our *ahem* "President " is doing.What a damn disgrace. Sickening.

I notice the date of the photograph is missing, probably just an oversight, no one wouldn believe a LADY gun singer would ever attempt to mislead intentionally.

---SARCASM ALERT---

Helly's better half LYING his ass off in sworn testimony on Lewinski.. Gee, they're both habitual liars

President Barack Obama signed a disaster declaration for Louisiana on Sunday, but he’s been criticized for not visiting flooded areas, instead remaining on vacation with his family in Martha’s Vineyard. But Edwards defended the president’s handling of the situation, saying he’d prefer Obama wait “a week or two” to visit because a presidential visit requires road blocks and ties up local police and first responders.

More: Louisiana Governor Doesn't Want Trump To Visit Just For A 'Photo-Op'

Thank you, Governor Edwards, for setting the record straight. Now is not the time for a presidential visit to tie up local police and first responders. Trump obviously doesn't care about such things - just his photo-op.

LOL, yet you criticized W for not going when he didn't for the same reason, Tonto. Wow, Tonto's the perfect name for you, you're a clueless dolt

Mr. Bush did a flyover and then told Brownie he "...did a heckuva job" when in actuality Brownie wasn't doing a damn thing. Mr. Obama will be here on Tuesday

And your point is...?

Isn't President Obama a Democrat? Can you connect the dots?

Unless this is another NaziCon conspiracy theory - I don't see any dots to connect. Not everyone chooses to politicize natural disasters.

Always making excuses.

Just trying to be honest and factual. Are you suggesting that President Obama wouldn't have provided the same level of federal government attention and resources to former Governor Jindal?

Of course, any President worth his salt would sign the Disaster Declaration. The people in Louisiana have questioned where our President is during their time of devastation.

No, we haven't because anybody over the age of 14 knows that the Secret Service has to make the arrangements and their schedule for the president of United States is made ahead of time. So when a natural disaster occurs they are the ones who are handling travel plans and security

Isn't President Obama a Democrat? Can you connect the dots?

Unless this is another NaziCon conspiracy theory - I don't see any dots to connect. Not everyone chooses to politicize natural disasters.

Always making excuses.

Just trying to be honest and factual. Are you suggesting that President Obama wouldn't have provided the same level of federal government attention and resources to former Governor Jindal?

Of course, any President worth his salt would sign the Disaster Declaration. The people in Louisiana have questioned where our President is during their time of devastation.

No, we haven't because anybody over the age of 14 knows that the Secret Service has to make the arrangements and their schedule for the president of United States is made ahead of time. So when a natural disaster occurs they are the ones who are handling travel plans and security

Poor President Obama.

Always making excuses.

Poor President Obama.

Yes, and I suppose you think he is the first president to have such restrictions by the Secret Service? Come on....The stupidity of the far right fringe here never fails to amuse me

So let us get this straight.

"Obama is a monster for playing golf and not going to Louisiana"
"Obama is a monster for going to Louisiana in a few days"

I always say in a no win situation, play some golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back