Breaking: Trump Headed To Flooded Louisiana Where Obama And Hillary Have Been A No Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
He cares enough to go and show people he is concerned about their well being.

I expect he'll be helpful in offering people encouragement and the trip will be a success.
I would like to see that. In most of his rallies, he's trying to scare the shit out of his audience if they don't vote for him. Something like, if lying crooked Hillary is elected, you'll never see a dime of that federal disaster aid. She'll steal ever cent of it and give it to Wall Street.

More likely he's come up with an idea to stick it to Hillary. If you think for a moment Trump gives a hoot what happens to people in Louisiana, you don't know Trump. He has build his whole campaign on taking advantage of Americans anxieties. It's hard to believe he would miss this opportunity.

And he will do what exactly.....
Call out the National Guard.....
Call out the Army Reserves....

Please respond.....
What exactly can Trump do....?
Get a first hand look at the devastation. Talk with flood victims and have compassion for them. Assess the situation for future preparation in case he's elected president. In all, it's a good move.
Isnt it amazing that you have to explain that kind of thing to libtards?

Please respond.....
Get a first hand look at the devastation. Talk with flood victims and have compassion for them. Assess the situation for future preparation in case he's elected president. In all, it's a good move.
It is amazing, Jim. They lack common sense , foresight and simple logic. Michael Savage is right when he says 'Liberalism is a Mental Disease'.

Please respond.....
It is amazing, Jim. They lack common sense , foresight and simple logic. Michael Savage is right when he says 'Liberalism is a Mental Disease'.
Savage is a bit over the top, but I have never caught him in a lie when I occasionally listen to his show.

He might be batshit craycray but he has integrity.

Please respond.....
Savage is a bit over the top, but I have never caught him in a lie when I occasionally listen to his show.

He might be batshit craycray but he has integrity.
He did a great interview with Trump day before yesterday. It was very informative.

He did a great interview with Trump day before yesterday. It was very informative.
Too bad I missed it.

Have heard a lot of great Trump interviews though.

Do yo have an issue with Savage being Jewish?
Not at all. He is pro-White and never flaunts himself being Jewish. He always calls out the bad Jews such as Wolf Blitzer and the Zionist bankers.

Not at all. He is pro-White and never flaunts himself being Jewish. He always calls out the bad Jews such as Wolf Blitzer and the Zionist bankers.
OK, so you are basically just the kind of guy who calls Jews out but doesnt have some racial/ethnic bullshit behind your rhetoric.

Better.

I just think Jews have had a very rough 70 years and I think it is justified to cut them some slack and not make their religion a negative issue.

But yeah, Blitzer is a prick. and the Zionist bankers is overblown. They did finance Israel but there is far more money in WASP financials than Jewish.

You want to know who runs the USA?

It is the fucking Episcopalian church and their Seven Sisters. look it up When I worked at Treasury and could see the people that could auction for bonds and bills back in the early 90s it was mostly Presbyterians and Episcopalians if you looked them up on Whos Who. I guess they were about 2/3rds of the names. There were a lot of Jews of course, since the laws restricted them to urban professions. And most of them were at Goldman Sachs, that I saw anyway, other than a few. Dimon is a Jew I think, but I'm not sure now. Now days they let central banks from around the world auction for our bills and bonds, so the Seven Sisters have alot of company now, which further dilutes the power of the Jewish financiers, which wasnt dominant at all anyway.

But in the short game, it is the WASP money that controls everything, not Zionist kabals or whatever. And those WASPS play hardball. All their anti-white bullshit is designed to keep the more popular mostly white denominations out of the halls of power by dividing us against each other while they can afford the lawyers to extract them from any mess they may find themselves in. And Affirmative Action gets them a lot of good will worldwide. Read a study that said that WASPS were the second most trusted ethnic group around the world in one nation after another. their own nationality/ethnicity being the most trusted of course.

These guys make a lot of profit off this position they have as second most trusted.They may negotiate a 'loser' contract where their opposites make the better deal, but they still make some profit and they make HUGE numbers of deals. I used that strategy in Monopoly, make a deal, even a bad deal, and I would end up making more deals than everyone else, have monoplies before everyone else and would win again and again. It works....for THEM, not the rest of us working class white dumbasses.

Anyway, I am going to bed.

Have fun.

The governor of Louisiana prefers that the President not visit for another week or two because of the logistics, security, etc.
Yea, there are still a lot of pissed off Louisianans who haven't forgotten the economic destruction Obama caused when he put a drilling moritorium there shutting down thousands of businesses putting 100,000 or more out of work and into bankruptcy.

That's funny in more ways than I can count. That's a funnygasm.

Get a first hand look at the devastation.....
Get a first hand look at the devastation and offer his
experience as a former
Governor
Mayor
Senator
State Senatator
Congressman
Assemblyman

Or maybe having to try to pull his ass out of some really deep shit as far as the polls are concerned...
He's concerned for the people dumass.

The governor of Louisiana prefers that the President not visit for another week or two because of the logistics, security, etc.
Yea, there are still a lot of pissed off Louisianans who haven't forgotten the economic destruction Obama caused when he put a drilling moritorium there shutting down thousands of businesses putting 100,000 or more out of work and into bankruptcy.

That's funny in more ways than I can count. That's a funnygasm.
It wasn't funny to them, asshole.

More likely he's come up with an idea to stick it to Hillary. If you think for a moment Trump gives a hoot what happens to people in Louisiana, you don't know Trump. He has build his whole campaign on taking advantage of Americans anxieties. It's hard to believe he would miss this opportunity.
So you and Trump consult on his various and sundry thoughts and decisions, gotcha.

US political campaigns are largely based on fear mongering and exploitation.

10 of the most fear-mongering political ads in American history

Is this to show that Trump really likes Black people???????

What a guy!!!

Can anyone say this guy is getting his ass kicked in the polls so let's
go someplace where the shit has hit the fan so it looks like he cares....
It's what obama should be doing. It's called assessing the situation, you still get all the info but nothing is like seeing it first hand. And how do you know he doesn't care? And where is the ass kicking in the poll? a 6 point spread on average this early is an ass kicking?

Please respond.....
A shitload more than Hillary will be doing from her sabbatical of repose. That last 10 minute interview wore her slap the fuck out.

14021595_560582360733637_255815426915647114_n.jpg

Godzilla could trample on Boston, destroying completely,,,,u think Obambi would leave Cape Cod for that?

Actually there will be no press, even though the press has expressed their displeasure.

One group who didn't make it along with Trump was the candidate's traveling press corps, who are getting sent ahead to a campaign event in Michigan despite pressure from network bigs to have them accompany the candidate.

Read more: Obama under fire for not halting vacation to visit flooded Louisiana

Lou Dobbs tweeted he is going to Louisiana tomorrow visit flood victims.. really good move to increase African American vote nationwide.

Twitter

Yeah, like Trump really gives a shit. Oh, what a photo-op...

Louisiana governor warns against Trump ‘photo-op’

The office of Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards signaled that Donald Trump is welcome to visit Louisiana in the wake of destructive flooding, but only if he does not use it for political gain.

"Donald Trump hasn’t called the governor to inform him of his visit," a spokesman for Edwards' office said in a statement Thursday evening. "We welcome him to LA but not for a photo-op. Instead we hope he’ll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of the storm."

Read more: Louisiana governor warns against Trump ‘photo-op’
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back