Breaking: Trump Headed To Flooded Louisiana Where Obama And Hillary Have Been A No Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louisiana governor warns against Trump ‘photo-op’

The office of Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards signaled that Donald Trump is welcome to visit Louisiana in the wake of destructive flooding, but only if he does not use it for political gain.

"Donald Trump hasn’t called the governor to inform him of his visit," a spokesman for Edwards' office said in a statement Thursday evening. "We welcome him to LA but not for a photo-op. Instead we hope he’ll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of the storm."

Read more: Louisiana governor warns against Trump ‘photo-op’
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Good for John Bel Edwards. trump's such a loser.

Ouch, that's going to hurt the Trump campaign. I can hear Trump now "fuck it. If I can't get in front of the lights and camera for some attention..er...I mean political leverage...what's the point of going down there? Waste of time..yuuuge waste of time....and I mean that...or maybe I don't? Or maybe I do *laughs*...I don't know.."

Actually I kind of hope Trump goes down there and attempts do his best impression of extending compassion to the struggling people. When a narcissist attempts to mimic actual human emotions, it's so overdone and awkward looking that it's farcical. There's your photo-op.

The office of Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards signaled that Donald Trump is welcome to visit Louisiana in the wake of destructive flooding, but only if he does not use it for political gain.

"Donald Trump hasn’t called the governor to inform him of his visit," a spokesman for Edwards' office said in a statement Thursday evening. "We welcome him to LA but not for a photo-op. Instead we hope he’ll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of the storm."

A partisan democrat attacking Trump? :eek:

Say it ain't so.....

Waiting for the Drumpf YUUUUUGE announcement that he won't do the first debate with Clinton....will do a LA fundraiser instead...then keep the money.

Instead we hope he’ll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of the storm."
ROTFLMAO. Yeah, good luck with that.

How much did Traitor Hillary donate?

Perhaps she can have the Clinton Foundation donate a million dollars, which she will pay to herself and Bill as salaries? That IS how the crook operates after all.

Meanwhile, in potus-world . . .

Mr. Lynch,
I live in Ascension Parish in Louisiana, I just watched your video on Facebook. You are saying what we have been saying in Ascension and all of South Louisiana from the start of this ordeal.

We are outraged, though not surprised, by the indifference and lack of moral fiber that Obama has shown. That being said, you don’t see us on the TV crying for the governments help. Here, we help ourselves and help each other. Here we take pride in being there for each other in good times and in bad.

I have shared your post and hopefully it will be seen by all. Thank you for helping put this in the nations attention. We are Louisiana Strong and we will as in every other instance over come this adversity.

Sincerely,
Guy R. Ware

OBAMA NEGLECTS FLOOD VICTIMS

Question: Why isn't the Clinton Family Slush Fund "investing" in our "communities" and donating to help in LA?

Answer: No quid pro quo...= No Clinton Dough!!

And the people of Louisiana, glad to have someone pay attention to them will be happy to tell the governor to fuck off. Is the gov playing golf with bammy or getting in bed with hilly.

So far the only help the victims have sre from volunteers like the Cajun Navy. The governor doesn't want anyone to see how little he is doing.

Don't help these people, they are mostly white and the government wants them to die.

If only Obama would respond in kind like actually show up...

He he golfing with Obama laughing at the peasants plight?
And the people of Louisiana, glad to have someone pay attention to them will be happy to tell the governor to fuck off. Is the gov playing golf with bammy or getting in bed with hilly.

So far the only help the victims have sre from volunteers like the Cajun Navy. The governor doesn't want anyone to see how little he is doing.

Don't help these people, they are mostly white and the government wants them to die.
Another idiotic statement by another idiotic, bitter old white guy.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

If only Obama would respond in kind like actually show up...

"The president is welcome anytime he wants to come…In all honesty, he was gonna visit I would just assume it’d be a week or ten days, fourteen days from now because the vice president was here about three weeks ago to a memorial service for the victims of the police officers who were killed here and I will tell you it is a major ordeal. They free up the interstate for them, we have to take hundreds of local first responders, police officers, sheriff’s deputies and state troopers to provide security for that type of visit. I would just as soon have those people engaged in the response rather than trying to secure the president. So I’ve asked him to wait, if he would, another couple of weeks."

Louisiana struggles as historic, deadly flooding continues

:badgrin:

Ouch, that's going to hurt the Trump campaign. I can hear Trump now "fuck it. If I can't get in front of the lights and camera for some attention..er...I mean political leverage...what's the point of going down there? Waste of time..yuuuge waste of time....and I mean that...or maybe I don't? Or maybe I do *laughs*...I don't know.."

Actually I kind of hope Trump goes down there and attempts do his best impression of extending compassion to the struggling people. When a narcissist attempts to mimic actual human emotions, it's so overdone and awkward looking that it's farcical. There's your photo-op.
It has already been arranged as closed to the press. He, or his campaign, already thought of the objections.

Instead we hope he’ll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of the storm."
ROTFLMAO. Yeah, good luck with that.

How much did Traitor Hillary donate?

Perhaps she can have the Clinton Foundation donate a million dollars, which she will pay to herself and Bill as salaries? That IS how the crook operates after all.
Hey dipshit, this thread is about the governor of LA telling trump not to come to his state if the asshole is just coming for a photo-op. It isn't about Hillary Clinton. Evidently reading comprehension isn't you strong suit. Man, you nutters are lame.

The best thing Trump and his friend and voters can do is donate food, clothing and money and help the victims and that will show more goodwill...

Now with that written the reality is if they can not get political points for their charity they will not do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back