Breaking: Trump Headed To Flooded Louisiana Where Obama And Hillary Have Been A No Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead we hope he’ll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of the storm."
ROTFLMAO. Yeah, good luck with that.

How much did Traitor Hillary donate?

Perhaps she can have the Clinton Foundation donate a million dollars, which she will pay to herself and Bill as salaries? That IS how the crook operates after all.
Hey dipshit, this thread is about the governor of LA telling trump not to come to his state if the asshole is just coming for a photo-op. It isn't about Hillary Clinton. Evidently reading comprehension isn't you strong suit. Man, you nutters are lame.
You're the nut. He can't say who can come or go. He should move to Cuba with the rest of your leftist jerkoffs.

The best thing Trump and his friend and voters can do is donate food, clothing and money and help the victims and that will show more goodwill...

Now with that written the reality is if they can not get political points for their charity they will not do it...
Says who, besides some jerkoff with a keyboard.

Instead we hope he’ll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of the storm."
ROTFLMAO. Yeah, good luck with that.

How much did Traitor Hillary donate?

Perhaps she can have the Clinton Foundation donate a million dollars, which she will pay to herself and Bill as salaries? That IS how the crook operates after all.
Hey dipshit, this thread is about the governor of LA telling trump not to come to his state if the asshole is just coming for a photo-op. It isn't about Hillary Clinton. Evidently reading comprehension isn't you strong suit. Man, you nutters are lame.
You're the nut. He can't say who can come or go. He should move to Cuba with the rest of your leftist jerkoffs.
I didn't know leftist jerkoffs were moving to Cuba. When did this start taking place?

Maybe Trump should go there and tell the people of LA how much their government failed to protect them from these floods? I don't know if Obama will see it because he probably doesn't care to much since he isn't running for office. Do you see the connection as to why Obama cares? He only does it because he can get some political points out of it. The guy is a complete ass.

The best thing Trump and his friend and voters can do is donate food, clothing and money and help the victims and that will show more goodwill...

Now with that written the reality is if they can not get political points for their charity they will not do it...
You really should stop talking about yourself like that. Also, I see you learned a new word today --- jerkoff --- and just can't stop using it. Proud of ya, dickwad.

Edwards said Trump is welcome but rude crude left wing neanderthals interpret it as "fu=k off". No surprises here. Edwards is a democrat and he would find himself running as an independent next time if he didn't object to Trump using the trip for political reasons.

Does the libtard governor understand that he doesn't own the state and we are free to travel from one to another? How do these people get so stupid?

Chant: Exploit! Exploit! Exploit!

There is not one president who hasn't visited places like this when things like this happen. Are they exploiting the situation? I don't know but I do know that Obama is still president (technically) and he hasn't visited at all. He hasn't even commented on it. Maybe they can get an interview of him while he is golfing.

Does the libtard governor understand that he doesn't own the state and we are free to travel from one to another? How do these people get so stupid?

There is not one president who hasn't visited places like this when things like this happen. Are they exploiting the situation? I don't know but I do know that Obama is still president (technically) and he hasn't visited at all. He hasn't even commented on it. Maybe they can get an interview of him while he is golfing.
Awwwwwwww:itsok:

Heckuva job Brownie Clownie!!

barack_obama_Squint_Goofy_Wink_C4P.jpg

Edwards said Trump is welcome but rude crude left wing neanderthals interpret it as "fu=k off". No surprises here. Edwards is a democrat and he would find himself running as an independent next time if he didn't object to Trump using the trip for political reasons.
Actually, your party is the one that is known for primarying its sane incumbents, not the Democratic Party.

You really should stop talking about yourself like that. Also, I see you learned a new word today --- jerkoff --- and just can't stop using it. Proud of ya, dickwad.
You sure proved me wrong.
LOL

See Post 17. It's so annoying when people can't be bothered to read a two page thread.

The reason he is saying that is to deflect blame. He knows that he is going to get a lot of blame for what went wrong and he fears that Trump will point it out. Then he says "Don't make this political" because he knows if he did he and his master, Obama, will get a lot of heat for it.

Where is Hillary Clinton?

See Post 17. It's so annoying when people can't be bothered to read a two page thread.

It is annoying when people expect other people to take the time to read a two page thread.

Well it's obvious that partisan fools can't wrap their cognitive abilities, such as they may be, around the fact that the number of police, fire and other emergency resources deployed to actually helping those flood victims would be removed from that critical function to clear the path and facilitate that stupid fuck Frump's photo op. Another example of his piss poor leadership acumen and reason to reject his worthless, narcissistic ass!

The reason he is saying that is to deflect blame. He knows that he is going to get a lot of blame for what went wrong and he fears that Trump will point it out. Then he says "Don't make this political" because he knows if he did he and his master, Obama, will get a lot of heat for it.

Where is Hillary Clinton?
WTF? Who's going to blame him for the rain? He is being practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back