Breaking: Trump Headed To Flooded Louisiana Where Obama And Hillary Have Been A No Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a local news feed......the people loved him there and a few talked about Obama and golf.....and not in a positive way

Pastor? Governor Edwards asked President Obama to please not visit Louisiana for a couple more weeks. I heard him tell Rachel Maddow that live last night on MSNBC. The governor praised President Obama for all the resources he has provided and the constant communication from the White House.
The people of Louisiana disagree with Governor Edwards.

Pastor? Governor Edwards asked President Obama to please not visit Louisiana for a couple more weeks. I heard him tell Rachel Maddow that live last night on MSNBC. The governor praised President Obama for all the resources he has provided and the constant communication from the White House.
so the question really is why would someone tell someone else not to come? hmmmmmmmmm?

so the question really is why would someone tell someone else not to come? hmmmmmmmmm?
obama-golf.jpg

Make it last longer cause it feels good?

just remember, the left hate compassion. gotta love what Trump is doing today as he's done most of the campaign. Thanks Donald. I can't wait for November.

obama-golf.jpg
notice he has his sand wedge in his hand? hhahahahhahha special.

Louisiana governor warns against Trump ‘photo-op’

The office of Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards signaled that Donald Trump is welcome to visit Louisiana in the wake of destructive flooding, but only if he does not use it for political gain.

"Donald Trump hasn’t called the governor to inform him of his visit," a spokesman for Edwards' office said in a statement Thursday evening. "We welcome him to LA but not for a photo-op. Instead we hope he’ll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of the storm."

Read more: Louisiana governor warns against Trump ‘photo-op’
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
From RealClearPolitics.

Flood Victims to Trump: "We Knew You Would Be Here," "We Love You"; "We're Glad You Aren't Playing Golf"

Just you wait, Mr. Steve....If Mr. Trump is elected this will be the LAST time he visits victims of any natural disaster, war, attack, famine or any other reason.

Funny. Yeah, I bet they really wish they had Apu Jindal back - the clown who almost bankrupted the state.

The office of Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards signaled that Donald Trump is welcome to visit Louisiana in the wake of destructive flooding, but only if he does not use it for political gain.

"Donald Trump hasn’t called the governor to inform him of his visit," a spokesman for Edwards' office said in a statement Thursday evening. "We welcome him to LA but not for a photo-op. Instead we hope he’ll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of the storm."

From RealClearPolitics.

Flood Victims to Trump: "We Knew You Would Be Here," "We Love You"; "We're Glad You Aren't Playing Golf"

Just you wait, Mr. Steve....If Mr. Trump is elected this will be the LAST time he visits victims of any natural disaster, war, attack, famine or any other reason.
based on a left losers pattern? nice try, but your wet dream is just that. You should go dry off.

Riiiiiight the left lever stage photo ops you people are a laughing stock. Remember Obama and his group dressed in white lab coats photo op :laugh:

What I do NOT understand is why NOAA and the NWS did not issue a warning about this storm. We heard that it was coming and then we heard after it got here that it was going to stick around and not move. This was the most faulty, devastating error-ridden "forecast" (and I use that term loosely) that I've ever seen in my life. Why wasn't it labeled at least a tropical storm? Nothing!! Just a "tropical disturbance"!

From RealClearPolitics.

Of course. Once sworn in he'll spend the rest of his term in the Bush/Chaney rape rooms that obama had walled off.

From RealClearPolitics.

based on a left losers pattern? nice try, but your wet dream is just that. You should go dry off.

We are trying to, @sshole. May you be in the next flood and your house be swept away.

What I do NOT understand is why NOAA and the NWS did not issue a warning about this storm. We heard that it was coming and then we heard after it got here that it was going to stick around and not move. This was the most faulty, devastating error-ridden "forecast" (and I use that term loosely) that I've ever seen in my life. Why wasn't it labeled at least a tropical storm? Nothing!! Just a "tropical disturbance"!
They just didn't plan on it stalling like it didand dumping that much rain (a thousand year rain) in a short period of time. The Amite river and other tributaries couldn't handle it. All of my Denham Springs, Prairieville and BR friends lost everything.

From RealClearPolitics.

We are trying to, @sshole. May you be in the next flood and your house be swept away.
ahh see. another irritant that makes shit up and then is irritated it gets slapped back at them. LOL. At least give the man the decency of a thank you since he showed up and might help with funding. One never knows right. instead you bash the man. That makes you insensitive and a loser.

Maybe Trump should go there and tell the people of LA how much their government failed to protect them from these floods? I don't know if Obama will see it because he probably doesn't care to much since he isn't running for office. Do you see the connection as to why Obama cares? He only does it because he can get some political points out of it. The guy is a complete ass.
thank God Bush wasnt president during some natural disaster like a flood or something during his time.
I bet if he would have held back on help like obama is, the left would have gone insane on him.

He cares enough to go and show people he is concerned about their well being.
More likely he's come up with an idea to stick it to Hillary. If you think for a moment Trump gives a hoot what happens to people in Louisiana, you don't know Trump. He has build his whole campaign on taking advantage of Americans anxieties. It's hard to believe he would miss this opportunity.
So you and Trump consult on his various and sundry thoughts and decisions, gotcha.

US political campaigns are largely based on fear mongering and exploitation.

10 of the most fear-mongering political ads in American history

There are always aspects of fear used in any campaign but not to the extent that Trump uses it. Much of what he says has a grain of truth. However, Trump being a showman can not resist the temptation to grossly exaggerate now just as he has done throughout his life. 1700 Syrian refuges become a hoard. Earlier this year, the Boarder Patrol was reporting small number of illegal crossing while Trump was referring to them as a flood Mexican criminals pouring across our boarder. Trump's propensity for exaggeration has created an atmosphere of unreasonable fear.

Trump exaggerates everything to the point of being absurd. He claims he owned the Empire State Building, yet he never owned more than a small share of building. He claimed to own a city block around South Central Park when he only held a lease for small building. He claimed to have plans for a stadium in the Bronx and the tallest skyscraper in the world in Midtown when all he really had was an idea. He even claims ownership of a successful winery that denies any ownership tie.

He cares enough to go and show people he is concerned about their well being.
More likely he's come up with an idea to stick it to Hillary. If you think for a moment Trump gives a hoot what happens to people in Louisiana, you don't know Trump. He has build his whole campaign on taking advantage of Americans anxieties. It's hard to believe he would miss this opportunity.
So you and Trump consult on his various and sundry thoughts and decisions, gotcha.

US political campaigns are largely based on fear mongering and exploitation.

10 of the most fear-mongering political ads in American history

There are always aspects of fear used in any campaign but not to the extent that Trump uses it. Much of what he says has a grain of truth. However, Trump being a showman can not resist the temptation to grossly exaggerate now just as he has done throughout his life. 1700 Syrian refuges become a hoard. Earlier this year, the Boarder Patrol was reporting small number of illegal crossing while Trump was referring to them as a flood Mexican criminals pouring across our boarder. Trump's propensity for exaggeration has created an atmosphere of unreasonable fear.

Trump exaggerates everything to the point of being absurd. He claims he owned the Empire State Building, yet he never owned more than a small share of building. He claimed to own a city block around South Central Park when he only held a lease for small building. He claimed to have plans for a stadium in the Bronx and the tallest skyscraper in the world in Midtown when all he really had was an idea. He even claims ownership of a successful winery that denies any ownership tie.

"There are always aspects of fear used in any campaign but not to the extent that Trump uses it."

Baloney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back