BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Obviously people close to him would deny it happened lol

And of course people who were not in the room know everything that happened, LMAO.

Except that the report came from someone people in the room you doofus.

Not according to the people in the room

Maybe the Russian's were bugged~
:cuckoo:

Obama is spying on Trump again..

upload_2017-5-15_19-15-48.jpeg
images

Obviously people close to him would deny it happened lol

And of course people who were not in the room know everything that happened, LMAO.

Who says?

(Damn this gets repetitive.)
Sources who didn't identify themselves out of fear of retaliation. Duh. It's ALWAYS worked like that.

Think you'd win a murder case like that?
Trump isn't on trial...yet.

Who says?

Sources who didn't identify themselves out of fear of retaliation. Duh. It's ALWAYS worked like that.

Please call when it (the trial starts).

Regardless letting Russian media in the Oval office, and not letting American media in kind of tells the story doesn't it.

Everything this dumbass does--blows back on himself---:dig:

When you elect a clown, you can count on the circus showing up.

Simple solution then. Who was in the room? Post says "russian press were in the room". Were they there DURING the actual meeting? Or was that just casting aspersions and pumping up the story by the dissident Post? Go ask the Russian media what transpired. Who was in the room? That's not classified. If there's an anonymous source -- It's not very anonymous.

Ever occur to the LEFTY "clowns" that whole leak is a punk from the Russian Media. . Just to stir the pot and feed the stupid primitive tribal political war here in the US? Or maybe the Russians are just enjoying this reality show too much and are contributing to these fake news stories?

Go find the anonymous source. Probably 6 people in the room. 4 of them I KNOW from the "allegation".

Let me ask, was it fair to not let the US into the rooms , but he allowed the Russian's? Why is that ok with you.

It was for a photo op. Not to brief them. So I don't it matters. It's a daily occurence for WH US press, a RARE opportunity for Russian press. Didn't want partisan whore journalists screaming off-topic questions at him in a dignified Intl relations meeting..

What he did was show favor to the Russian's , and remember the meeting was the day after firing Comey ... Trump has divided the country favoring Russia over the people who oppose his doing's . Really bad move, and he is pissing off more people everyday..
He needs to just shut up for a while, he seems like a ADHD wild fire going through the WH.

Right -- he has LOTS to gain by culling favor with the Russian press corps... :uhh: I think he wanted a DIGNIFIED photo op. And lately, the WH Press Corps has been acting more like papparazzi on drugs.

I'd be embarrassed to expose the Russians to that sad and brainless mob...

This is the way it's going to be folks, the entire MSM is part of the resistance. They may as well as be protesting in the streets along with their Dimocrat brethren.

Every single day we are going to have to put up with these mongrels. They are working day and night to take Trump down.

Who says?

Nor will he be.

Look at the date of this report:

US bans laptops, iPads in carry-on bags from airports in 8 Islamic countries due to bomb fears

This shit has been in the news for a couple of months.

Is that the info Trump gave to the Russians Texas?

According to your links that's what everyone is bitching about. They discussed common terrorist threats including threats to civil aviations. According to McMasters and Tillerson who were in the room, no sources or methods were discussed. What exactly is bad about talking about something that has been in the news since at least March 21st?

Prove they were in the room. Oh wait you can't. The American press wasn't permitted in.
Very convenient when they want to lie about important things, right?

Feel free to point to any high level meeting with foreign officials where official business was being discussed where the press was allowed. Just one.

The Russian press was allowed.

Yeah, a photographer was at the photo op, not in the meeting where the discussion took place. Once again, show me any official meeting between high level US officials and foreign officials where any press is allowed. I think you're not smart enough to know the difference between the actual meeting and the photo ops and press statements. In this case there was no joint presser. Deal with it.

Is that the info Trump gave to the Russians Texas?

According to your links that's what everyone is bitching about. They discussed common terrorist threats including threats to civil aviations. According to McMasters and Tillerson who were in the room, no sources or methods were discussed. What exactly is bad about talking about something that has been in the news since at least March 21st?

Prove they were in the room. Oh wait you can't. The American press wasn't permitted in.

Feel free to point to any high level meeting with foreign officials where official business was being discussed where the press was allowed. Just one.

Yeah, a photographer was at the photo op, not in the meeting where the discussion took place. Once again, show me any official meeting between high level US officials and foreign officials where any press is allowed. I think you're not smart enough to know the difference between the actual meeting and the photo ops and press statements. In this case there was no joint presser. Deal with it.

And those actions showed his favor over his own people...

And those actions showed his favor over his own people...

Wrong, the WH had their official photographer in the photo op also. Just stop making crap up.

I have no idea if he actually did disclose classified information. It seems inevitable that he will because of the way he runs the White House. Trump says whatever he feels like saying and no one is going stop him in a meeting. He uses whatever information he has to make his point. That's just the way Trump is. This is one of the reasons that meetings with presidents and foreign officials are kept at a high level and policy orientated.

Also, keep in mind that a president can disclose classified information because of his position. As long the disclosure is intentional, then one must assume the president knows what he's doing and understands the ramifications. However, if the information is disclosed inadvertently, then that's another issue.

I have no idea if he actually did disclose classified information. It seems inevitable that he will because of the way he runs the White House. Trump says whatever he feels like saying and no one is going stop him in a meeting. He uses whatever information he has to make his point. That's just the way Trump is. This is one of the reasons that meetings with presidents and foreign officials are kept at a high level and policy orientated.

Also, keep in mind that a president can disclose classified information because of his position. As long the disclosure is intentional, then one must assume the president knows what he's doing and understands the ramifications. However, if the information is disclosed inadvertently, then that's another issue.

Tell that to the foreign sources he has put in danger.

The Post report alleged that Trump revealed information, including the city in ISIL-controlled territory where the U.S. intelligence partner said the threat originated, that hadn’t been shared with the United States’ “own allies.” He also reportedly told the visitors about the measures the U.S. has taken or is considering taking to counter the threat, according to the report, despite his frequent refusal to publicly telegraph his military strategy.

Reports: Trump Revealed Highly Classified Info To Top Russian Officials

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.
People will die now, and the Orange Idiot pulled the trigger you fucking dimwit!
/---- Current and former U.S. officials, supposedly concerned that President Trump had shared some “highly classified information” with the Russian foreign minister and ambassador to the U.S. last week, leaked that information to the Washington Post in an article published Monday.
However, the report admits that it is “unlikely” Trump broke any laws.

“As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law,” the report said.

In addition, his national security adviser, who was at the meeting, told the Post nothing was shared that was not already publicly known.

“At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly,” said Army Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster.

Forum List

Back