Breaking ! Trump to take Adam Schiff Security clearance away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside source!

Adam Schiff who refuses to resign and sits on the intelligence committee will now have to do his job without any security Clarence

Lol

I love trump!
Can I have a link? I just googled it and got no hits at all.

I'm not finding anything either. Have looked on ABC, CBS, CNN and Fox. I see stories that the Republicans are calling on him to resign from the Intelligence Committee, but nothing about his security clearance.

Confirmed!

But it wasn't Trump..

FBI sources indicate Schiff is under investigation for leaking classified information. His security clearances have been revoked.

Members of the Coup are now being outed...
Well, that is a far cry from Trump just pulling the clearance. If it's a legitimate investigation, then it is what it is.
My sources indicate he will not be the only one in the next few days.. There are more to come..
Sources? Is that another name for voices?
The only voices are the ones in your head.

I have actual sources... Unlike you..
Yeah, I can tell by all your links, not!

Confirmed!

But it wasn't Trump..

FBI sources indicate Schiff is under investigation for leaking classified information. His security clearances have been revoked.

Members of the Coup are now being outed...
For real? Wow that must mean that sometimes the FBI still does it's job. That's encouraging.
They had to wait until the Mueller investigation was completed in order to not be considered obstruction of justice. Now they are free to deal with the coup at all levels.

Inside source!

Adam Schiff who refuses to resign and sits on the intelligence committee will now have to do his job without any security Clarence

Lol

I love trump!

I'm not finding anything either. Have looked on ABC, CBS, CNN and Fox. I see stories that the Republicans are calling on him to resign from the Intelligence Committee, but nothing about his security clearance.
This is just breaking... Give it a few hours.. I am surprised he is not screaming like a little bitch about now.

Obama is next,, you didn’t hear it from me.. but

Inside source!

Lol

I love trump!

This is just breaking... Give it a few hours.. I am surprised he is not screaming like a little bitch about now.

Well, this is so monumental that it should be plastered all over the news right now. But, I'll wait and we'll see what happens. :)

Just watched Republicans in the House trying to smear Adam Schiff. It was hilarious. Especially when he brought up their defense of Donald Trump and his Russian connections.

Because we had someone like John Kerry running for president, Republicans think all Democrats are soft. But this is a new generation of Democrats. And they’re out for justice.

Just watched Republicans in the House trying to smear Adam Schiff. It was hilarious. Especially when he brought up their defense of Donald Trump and his Russian connections.

Because we had someone like John Kerry running for president, Republicans think all Democrats are soft. But this is a new generation of Democrats. And they’re out for justice.
Poor little liberal lol

Well my source are topppp top officials. Let’s just say Guantánamo is going to have a very big visitor

Yeah, hate to be the bearer of bad news but your comic book masturbatory fantasies aren't "sources". They're more like "hallucinations".

Inside source!

Lol

I love trump!

He was screaming like a little bitch to have Jared Kushner's security clearance revoked.

Karma is so sweeeeeet!

Inside source!

Lol

I love trump!

Loved the link.

Dumbass.
Wooo control your anger

So you want to sit here and insult the world's intelligence and then hide in your safe space because you can't take responsibility for bullshit?

Wimp.

Inside source!

Lol

I love trump!

He was screaming like a little bitch to have Jared Kushner's security clearance revoked.

Karma is so sweeeeeet!

FAKE NEWS

They're a bunch of scheming dishonest douchebags. Their attacks on Trump are all smears. Smearing is the Democrat modus operandi.

Inside source!

Lol

I love trump!

Loved the link.

Dumbass.
Wooo control your anger

So you want to sit here and insult the world's intelligence and then hide in your safe space because you can't take responsibility for bullshit?

Wimp.
I’m right here boy what you want to do

They're a bunch of scheming dishonest douchebags. Their attacks on Trump are all smears. Smearing is the Democrat modus operandi.

That's what this thread is, is it? "Dishonest Democrat modus operandi"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back