Breaking: Trump to visit East Palestine, OH (BIDEN STILL MIA)

I predict we're gonna see the current Commander In Thief reverse course pretty fucking quick now.

Biden may not have given a shit about a buncha poor whities that voted for Trump before today - but suddenly he'll have his come to Jesus moment.

Maybe he'll even throw ButtEdgeEdge under the bus?

What a bunch of disingenuous clowns runnin' the show right now.
Hell ya Trump !

Great move by President Trump. Here he will be at ground zero while the “ Potus “ is in a basement

Last edited:
As soon as fema found out Trump ws going to East Palestine, they reversed their decision on no aid to East Palestine. Now they will get aid, how much who knows.
Our country is much worse now compared to under President Trump.

The home mortgage rate has tripled effectively….the older democrats here are betraying there kids by voting For Biden and blm democrats

Fix our country Joe!!!!! People cannot afford to buy a house!!!!

Democrats say

“Oh it’s all fine “

“ trumps racist “

“ The world economy is struggling not just America “

“ get on your knees to blm “

Come on man! We need to get the home prices down ..be a leader President Biden ! Weak men say the global economy is to blame. But We are America we lead ….no more excuses

Last edited:
Trump announces he is visiting East Palestine. Up until that moment, Biden allocated exactly $0 in emergency relief to its affected population. One hour later? FEMA declares they are sending federal resources That’s the Trump effect. America first, always!

Are you bipolar?

I predict we're gonna see the current Commander In Thief reverse course pretty fucking quick now.

Biden may not have given a shit about a buncha poor whities that voted for Trump before today - but suddenly he'll have his come to Jesus moment.

Maybe he'll even throw ButtEdgeEdge under the bus?

What a bunch of disingenuous clowns runnin' the show right now.
How much money did Trump give them to help out?

Or is he just there to make it look like he gives a shit?

How much money did Trump give them to help out?

Or is he just there to make it look like he gives a shit?

The fact that this is your reflexive response, without even mentioning the Sitting President's complete lack of dialogue on the subject tells everyone everything we need to know about you.

For the record, my guess is Trump will end up raising money and giving some of his own as well.

Meanwhile your disgraceful buffoon hasn't even bothered to show up - and he's supposed to be running the nation.

The fact that this is your reflexive response, without even mentioning the Sitting President's complete lack of dialogue on the subject tells everyone everything we need to know about you.

For the record, my guess is Trump will end up raising money and giving some of his own as well.

Meanwhile your disgraceful buffoon hasn't even bothered to show up - and he's supposed to be running the nation.
I don’t want your guess. I want a number. How much did Trump give them?

Showing up does nothing. Worse than nothing because it diverts resources away from the job.

I don’t want your guess. I want a number. How much did Trump give them?

Showing up does nothing. Worse than nothing because it diverts resources away from the job.

I want a number about how much Biden has personally donated out of pocket. (So infantile, this line of attack.)

You're right - the President of the United States not showing up to a disaster zone in his own country is better because it would divert resources otherwise!

I recall the halcyon days around 9/11 when W. didn't show up to speak to the firefighters, and they were totally cool with it because - like - all the resources!

What a giant bunch of bologna you're peddling.

Idiots like you try to throw out a BS argument to re-frame the debate when you know your side looks like the absolute dipshits that they are.

Maybe rethink your allegiance instead of trying to mindlessly deflect.

At the very least you might build some character.

I want a number about how much Biden has personally donated out of pocket. (So infantile, this line of attack.)

You're right - the President of the United States not showing up to a disaster zone in his own country is better because it would divert resources otherwise!

I recall the halcyon days around 9/11 when W. didn't show up to speak to the firefighters, and they were totally cool with it because - like - all the resources!

What a giant bunch of bologna you're peddling.

Idiots like you try to throw out a BS argument to re-frame the debate when you know your side looks like the absolute dipshits that they are.

Maybe rethink your allegiance instead of trying to mindlessly deflect.

At the very least you might build some character.
I’m just trying to figure out if Trump cares or if he’s just using a disaster for his own personal benefit.

I’m just trying to figure out if Trump cares or if he’s just using a disaster for his own personal benefit.

You're not trying to figure anything out.

Like at all.

You're attempting to change the subject because you're losing.

And that attempt happens to be of the piss poor variety.

You're not trying to figure anything out.

Like at all.

You're attempting to change the subject because you're losing.

And that attempt happens to be of the piss poor variety.
The topic is clearly Trump’s visit to East Palestine.

Is Trump visiting to help people or he visiting to help himself?

The topic is clearly Trump’s visit to East Palestine.

Is Trump visiting to help people or he visiting to help himself?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

In the meantime here is what we definitively know: Trump is visiting. Biden didn't even provide FEMA aid until right after Trump announced said visit, nor had he so much as uttered a single word pertaining to the disaster.

Who looks like the real leader here?

That answer to that question is objectively easy....if you're not a deranged Lefty whose brain is melting from copious bouts of TDS.

And for the record, fuckface, Biden is also in the thread title....so maybe further develop your reading comprehension skills.

Done with you. ;)

Inquiring minds wanna know.

In the meantime here is what we definitively know: Trump is visiting. Biden didn't even provide FEMA aid until right after Trump announced said visit.

Who looks like the real leader here?

That answer to that question is objectively easy....if you're not a deranged Lefty whose brain is melting from copious bouts of TDS.

Done with you. ;)
The Biden administration has been providing extensive assistance throughout the disaster.

Trump isn’t assisting whatsoever.

The Biden administration has been providing extensive assistance throughout the disaster.

Nope, that is a straight up lie.

They outsourced pollutant testing to a private company utilized by the railroad - and no FEMA money has yet arrived.

Ya dumb. Now I really must bid you adieu - breathing the same bandwidth as you is making me wretch. :)

Nope, that is a straight up lie.

They outsourced pollutant testing to a private company utilized by the railroad - and no FEMA money has yet arrived.

Ya dumb. Now I really must bid you adieu - breathing the same bandwidth as you is making me wretch. :)
Ztjm9dR9sGzb.jpeg

Forum List

Back