Breaking: Trump to visit East Palestine, OH (BIDEN STILL MIA)

I predict we're gonna see the current Commander In Thief reverse course pretty fucking quick now.

Biden may not have given a shit about a buncha poor whities that voted for Trump before today - but suddenly he'll have his come to Jesus moment.

Maybe he'll even throw ButtEdgeEdge under the bus?

What a bunch of disingenuous clowns runnin' the show right now.
Is he going to promise them a wall? A huuuge wall would stop all future train derailments. Mexico is standing by.

And he can do what? Brag about he alone can solve the problem? That he'll put the best people on it? Throw paper towels at the residents? :auiqs.jpg:

Hope he sings all his classics... "How the election was stolen", "How to hide from the FBI"...

Do the Rats care for America?

No they don't.

These demons are harming Americans primarly and consciously and they are enjoying it!

SCUM

oBab37W.jpg

I predict we're gonna see the current Commander In Thief reverse course pretty fucking quick now.

Biden may not have given a shit about a buncha poor whities that voted for Trump before today - but suddenly he'll have his come to Jesus moment.

Well now they're REALLY fucked!
Everything Trump touches turns to shit.

What the fuck is Trump going to do for them??? Tell them some lies????

What he didn't do was deny them FEMA assistance. Biden cant say that.
I wonder if he's going to mention on his stop there that HIS administration is probably responsible for the problem.
Probably not because that would be too much like truth, and he doesn't do truth.

Speaking to investigative news outlet The Lever, Steven Ditmeyer, a former top official at the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA), said the "severity" of the accident was likely increased by the lack of Electronically Controlled Pneumatic (ECP) brakes.

A rule was passed under President Barack Obama that made it a requirement for trains carrying hazardous flammable materials to have ECP brakes, but this was rescinded in 2017 by the Trump administration

What the fuck is Trump going to do for them??? Tell them some lies????

I have a feeling he'll say something like:

"If I were the current President, you would have received FEMA aid 2 weeks ago, the people in power now clearly don't care about you."

And it will work quite nicely for him, because it will have the benefit of actually being true.

Is he going to promise them a wall? A huuuge wall would stop all future train derailments. Mexico is standing by.
Walls will eventually be built around ghettos. Or egress limited to several passages.

I have a feeling he'll say something like:

"If I were the current President, you would have received FEMA aid 2 weeks ago, the people in power now clearly don't care about you."

And it will work quite nicely for him, because it will have the benefit of actually being true.

Strange. Why didn't he do that when he was in office? How long did it take for Puerto Rico to get help from FEMA???

Trump suggested to one homeowner after a hurricane destroyed his home that "At least he got a nice boat out of it" because there was a yacht in the family's front yard.

He tossed rolls of paper towels to the residents of Puerto Rico.

Strange. Why didn't he do that when he was in office? How long did it take for Puerto Rico to get help from FEMA???

But look, OVER THERE!!!!

Your whataboutism is strong.

But sure. I'll play along.

I do recall the Governor of the island at the time had a little feud with Trump, as so many Dems love to do. She tried to make it look like he was refusing help, when in reality she wouldn't allow him or FEMA onto the island. Kinda like what the Mayor of Portland, OR did when Big T offered up the National Guard to assist with the Antifa rioting, looting and burning. Make it clear "hate has no home here", then complain later that no one offered assistance. A cake and eat it too strategy of obfuscation and deception.

Kinda like what you're doing when it comes to the current President and what is actually happening right now - not 6 fuckin' years ago.

He tossed rolls of paper towels to the residents of Puerto Rico.

The horror!

Do the Rats care for America?

No they don't.

These demons are harming Americans primarly and consciously and they are enjoying it!

SCUM

oBab37W.jpg
Wait till East Palastine figures out that Trump is going to screw them out of the cost to provide security for his sorry ass, just like he did all accross the Country during the LAST two campaigns.

But look, OVER THERE!!!!

Your whataboutism is strong.

But sure. I'll play along.

I do recall the Governor of the island at the time had a little feud with Trump, as so many Dems love to do. She tried to make it look like he was refusing help, when in reality she wouldn't allow him or FEMA onto the island. Kinda like what the Mayor of Portland, OR did when Big T offered up the National Guard to assist with the Antifa rioting, looting and burning. Make it clear "hate has no home here", then complain later that no one offered assistance. A cake and eat it too strategy of obfuscation and deception.

Kinda like what you're doing when it comes to the current President and what is actually happening right now - not 6 fuckin' years ago.

The horror!

The governor of the Island didn't have "a little feud" with Donald Trump. Donald Trump had the government install $30 million worth of infrastructure to his resort complex on the island, and then screwed the government out of paying for the roadways and plumbing by declaring bankruptcy. Trump blamed the local government for the failure of his project. This all happened long before he was President, but Trump carried a grudge.

Then Trump blamed the government of Puerto Rice for the lack of a stable electrical system on the island. Imagine if the government of Puerto Rico had spent their taxpayers' money on a new infrastructure for their residents instead of yet another failed Trump project.

This was just Donald Trump inflicting his petty grievances on Spanish speaking brown people who had nothing to do with his project failing.

The governor of the Island didn't have "a little feud" with Donald Trump. Donald Trump had the government install $30 million worth of infrastructure to his resort complex on the island, and then screwed the government out of paying for the roadways and plumbing by declaring bankruptcy. Trump blamed the local government for the failure of his project. This all happened long before he was President, but Trump carried a grudge.

Then Trump blamed the government of Puerto Rice for the lack of a stable electrical system on the island. Imagine if the government of Puerto Rico had spent their taxpayers' money on a new infrastructure for their residents instead of yet another failed Trump project.

This was just Donald Trump inflicting his petty grievances on Spanish speaking brown people who had nothing to do with his project failing.
He still owes the city of El Paso Texas money from two years ago.
This ass-clown orange cat-turd king grifter makes his living cheating people and ripping people off.
And MAGAt Trumptards are just "ok" with letting him do it to our country as well.

Forum List

Back