Breaking: Trump to visit East Palestine, OH (BIDEN STILL MIA)

Why, as in love with his ass as you are, I'd think you'd be on your knees waiting for the miracle of him pulling it out of your favorite Holy Orifice.

You're the one who grabs your ankles for him every chance you can, dipshit.

'I know this menu better than all of you': Trump orders Big Macs for East Palestine first responders (and himself) after delivering 13 pallets of food and Trump Water to families 'betrayed' by Biden after toxic train disaster​

1677113171495.png

Another super-short video with captions...

Last edited:
I predict we're gonna see the current Commander In Thief reverse course pretty fucking quick now.

Biden may not have given a shit about a buncha poor whities that voted for Trump before today - but suddenly he'll have his come to Jesus moment.

Maybe he'll even throw ButtEdgeEdge under the bus?

What a bunch of disingenuous clowns runnin' the show right now.
Trump should be apologizing to the victims in east palestine for gutting rail safety regulations while President. Regulations that could have prevented the derailment. and helped in emergeny response

I wonder if he's going to mention on his stop there that HIS administration is probably responsible for the problem.
Probably not because that would be too much like truth, and he doesn't do truth.

Speaking to investigative news outlet The Lever, Steven Ditmeyer, a former top official at the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA), said the "severity" of the accident was likely increased by the lack of Electronically Controlled Pneumatic (ECP) brakes.

A rule was passed under President Barack Obama that made it a requirement for trains carrying hazardous flammable materials to have ECP brakes, but this was rescinded in 2017 by the Trump administration

Despite your red font....

Experts told CNN that the regulations likely would not have impacted the derailment in East Palestine because the train did not meet the criteria laid out by the Obama administration-era regulation.

This thread is about the response. Blaming a president for the derailment is ridiculous.

Regards,
Jim

cc: ElmerMudd

Last edited:
OK, let's shut down the "IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT!" BS once and for all, by quoting Biden's own administration from a mere week ago:

Analysis: It is true that the Trump administration scrapped electronic braking regulations for trains carrying large amounts of hazardous liquids. But National Transportation Safety Board chairwoman Jennifer Homendy, who was appointed by Biden and unanimously confirmed by the Senate, said the rule wouldn’t have applied to the Norfolk Southern train that derailed in East Palestine on Feb. 3.

"PLEASE STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION," Homendy pleaded in a Feb. 16 tweet thread.

"Some are saying the ECP (electronically controlled pneumatic) brake rule, if implemented, would've prevented this derailment. FALSE—here's why," Homendy wrote. "The ECP braking rule would've applied ONLY to HIGH HAZARD FLAMMABLE TRAINS. The train that derailed in East Palestine was a MIXED FREIGHT TRAIN containing only 3 placarded Class 3 flammable liquids cars."

Game, set, match.

Last edited:
OK, let's shut down the "IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT!" BS once and for all, by quoting Biden's own administration from a mere week ago:

Game, set, match.
Yeah. Match.

The derailment happened under Biden, so if a president could have prevented it, LOL, then whose fault is it? Biden shut down the dangerous pipeline, right? He could have similarly done something to rail.

I don't blame any of the presidents for the derailment. That's silly. But the response of this Admin is what matters and could have been much different, had they decided to do so.

Regards,
Jim

Forum List

Back