Breaking: Trump to visit East Palestine, OH (BIDEN STILL MIA)

Any of that would far surpass Biden's disgusting silence.

The Transportation Secretary refuses to even show up.

The fact that you're defending the absence of the "President" during a domestic chemical disaster betrays your supreme hypocrisy.

I thought you crooks cared oh so much about the environment?

Where's Greta? AOC? Pocahantas?

*crickets*

If ever we doubted our own perception of your propensity toward hatred for our great country and its citizens - let this moment put that doubt to bed for good.

100% exposes their bullshit.

They dont GAF about the environment. They use the issue for politics. In the name of their tribe and cult. They are brainwashed cult fucks.

They pearl clutch at a supposed CLIMATE CHANGE APOCALYPSE AT SOME UNKNOWN POINT IN THE FUTURE, BUT IGNORE A TANGIBLE ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!

These are bad people with bad intentions.

Last edited:
HA!

I even get the obscure Danger Mouse reference. ;)

Though in this case, I suppose it's Danger Rat.
Danger Mouse was great. Man I miss the 80's. Have another meme friend

1676367386415578.jpg

POTUS' latest comment on ecological disaster in the heart of America:

Eeer....let's see.....debt ceiling debate....shootin' down cheap dime store balloons....Republicans are bad....

Holy fuck - not a single comment about what is possibly the largest environmental nuke bomb in American history:

What a fucking embarrassment.

If you voted for this lost, forlorn Chinese-purchased crook?

Hang your head in shame.

Do better next election.

Don't fall for the media psyop, if you actually love this country.

Last edited:
Any of that would far surpass Biden's disgusting silence.

The Transportation Secretary refuses to even show up.

The fact that you're defending the absence of the "President" during a domestic chemical disaster betrays your supreme hypocrisy.

I thought you crooks cared oh so much about the environment?

Where's Greta? AOC? Pocahantas?

*crickets*

If ever we doubted our own perception of your propensity toward hatred for our great country and its citizens - let this moment put that doubt to bed for good.
Yeah...and these guys still on recess....

Ohio Train Tragedy Blasts Toxic Cloud of Hypocrisy Over Pete Buttplug, Phony Climate Commies

Remember during COVID when you couldn't leave your house without wearing a mask and had to be vaxxed?

Do you think that maybe doesn't quite jive with the nonchalant greetings that the Modern Left now ushers in during the East Palestine era?

Meanwhile the "experts" stay as far away from all of this as possible.

This could very well be a "Katrina moment" for the Tater administration.....Their fail is plain for all voters to see.

If you are poor to lower middle class whites they could give two shits about you.

The most common "what if" I keep hearing is "what if the town was populated by mostly blacks".....Hell the feds would be bending over backwards to provide for them on day 1 and then some.

I predict we're gonna see the current Commander In Thief reverse course pretty fucking quick now.

Biden may not have given a shit about a buncha poor whities that voted for Trump before today - but suddenly he'll have his come to Jesus moment.

Maybe he'll even throw ButtEdgeEdge under the bus?

What a bunch of disingenuous clowns runnin' the show right now.
when trump made this announcement FEMA changed it's mind LOL

Trump announces he is visiting East Palestine. Up until that moment, Biden allocated exactly $0 in emergency relief to its affected population. One hour later? FEMA declares they are sending federal resources That’s the Trump effect. America first, always!

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Forum List

Back