Breaking~Ukrainian President Denies Trump Pressured Him During July Call

• KYIV, Ukraine—Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky denied that President Trump tried to pressure him during a July phone call that is now at the heart of an impeachment inquiry in Washington and a messy U.S. political scandal.
    “There was no blackmail,” Mr. Zelensky told reporters at an all-day “press marathon” in Ukraine’s capital Thursday.
    During the call, Mr. Trump pressed the new Ukrainian leader to look into the activities of his political rival Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden in Ukraine, and into alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential elections, according to a rough transcript released by the White House in September.
    Ukrainian President Denies Trump Pressured Him During July Call
    Well damn, this should COMPLETELY KILL the Impeachment shit when the man in the center completely clears Trump of ant wrong doing....BUT NOT PLUGS
Well duh.

He wants his military aid.
That's what Jojo said to get the prosecutor fired and.....

Hunter_and_Dad.jpg
You kids and your crazy conspiracy theories.

• KYIV, Ukraine—Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky denied that President Trump tried to pressure him during a July phone call that is now at the heart of an impeachment inquiry in Washington and a messy U.S. political scandal.
    “There was no blackmail,” Mr. Zelensky told reporters at an all-day “press marathon” in Ukraine’s capital Thursday.
    During the call, Mr. Trump pressed the new Ukrainian leader to look into the activities of his political rival Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden in Ukraine, and into alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential elections, according to a rough transcript released by the White House in September.
    Well damn, this should COMPLETELY KILL the Impeachment shit when the man in the center completely clears Trump of ant wrong doing....BUT NOT PLUGS
Well duh.
:lol: :lol:
That's the best you could do?
Unlike the conspiracy theories you conservitards prefer, the truth doesn't need to be complex.
Oh my....that sound like collusion!

Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal
upload_2019-10-10_19-28-55.jpeg
1 hour ago · The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials. ... He had written earlier that while the whistleblower's complaint was credible, he had shown "some indicia of an ...

Well duh.
Unlike the conspiracy theories you conservitards prefer, the truth doesn't need to be complex.

Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal
View attachment 283948
1 hour ago · The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials. ... He had written earlier that while the whistleblower's complaint was credible, he had shown "some indicia of an ...
The Vice President had dealing with the National Security Counsel?

Unheard of!

Dumbass.

Well duh.
Funny how you substitute :desperate hope" for "truth".

Well duh.

View attachment 283948
The Vice President had dealing with the National Security Counsel?

Unheard of!

Dumbass.
Trump had dealings with Ukraine president....you dumb cocksucker!...ROTFLMFAO

Well duh.
Please point out where I did that.

See, when two people are colluding with each other (Trump/Zelensky), it is natural for them to back each other up in public.

But the fact is Trump knew he was committing a crime. That's why he hid the transcript in a code word security system.
You mean like a VIDEO was the cause of Benghazi....the Surrender Monkey , the Hildebeasty and Rice All said so...until they were proven liars!!!
Doesn't matter.

This isn't about them.

This is about Cadet Bone Spurs and his traitorous, despicable behavior.

See, when two people are colluding with each other (Trump/Zelensky), it is natural for them to back each other up in public.

But the fact is Trump knew he was committing a crime. That's why he hid the transcript in a code word security system.
You mean like a VIDEO was the cause of Benghazi....the Surrender Monkey , the Hildebeasty and Rice All said so...until they were proven liars!!!
Doesn't matter.

This isn't about them.

You mean like cutting down illegal families trying to invade America, bringing unemployment down to a 50 year low ofv3.5% you mean giving the middle class the highest annual wage ever. You mean the tax cut that put more money into over 80% of the working population....that despicable behavior?.....Did you say anything about Blow Job Clinton's NOM SERVICE....Would you like to see his letter why he refused to serve....both the same age!.....Or are you simply just an anti-American cocksucker....but, I repeat myself!

I really love the ass hurt on full display after Biden was exposed as a fucking corupt-ass criminal and his chances of getting elected to an office as low as dog catcher in chief are circling the drain.

Ass Hurt.

:laughing0301:

The commie dems' only hope to beat the orange one just went down in flames and they are now relying on Sacagawea for salvation.

:laugh:

What a shitty candidate. Worse than Killary.

Cry, you fucking commie twats. Scream at the sky, and cry.

:banana:

Doesn't matter.

This isn't about them.

You mean like cutting down illegal families trying to invade America, bringing unemployment down to a 50 year low ofv3.5% you mean giving the middle class the highest annual wage ever. You mean the tax cut that put more money into over 80% of the working population....that despicable behavior?.....Did you say anything about Blow Job Clinton's NOM SERVICE....Would you like to see his letter why he refused to serve....both the same age!.....Or are you simply just an anti-American cocksucker....but, I repeat myself!
My, my, my... as bad as all that? ... do you eat from that mouth?... your bill for mouthwash must be epic, Princess.

What has any of that got to do with betraying our fighting allies and leaving them to slaughter?

Or pressuring foreign governments for Biden dirt, and using taxpayer-funded, Senate-approved military aid to force it?

Former Vice President Joe Biden was personally paid $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Holdings, according to Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach. Derkach publicized the documents at a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency Wednesday as he said the records, “describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr.” “This was the transfer of Burisma Group’s funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000

Holy shit!!!! Now that needs a Special Prosecutor. Creepy Uncle Jojo, add CRIMINAL to that!!!
BREAKING: Burisma Holdings Paid Joe Biden $900,000 For Lobbying Activities: Ukrainian MP
/——/ The only source DemocRATs accept are the lies spewing from Adam Schiff.

I really love the ass hurt on full display after Biden was exposed as a fucking corupt-ass criminal and his chances of getting elected to an office as low as dog catcher in chief are circling the drain.

Ass Hurt.

:laughing0301:

The commie dems' only hope to beat the orange one just went down in flames and they are now relying on Sacagawea for salvation.

What a shitty candidate. Worse than Killary.

Cry, you fucking commie twats. Scream at the sky, and cry.

:banana:
/——/ The only advantage Old Joe has over hildabeast is that he at least has an affable personality.

Doesn't matter.

This isn't about them.

My, my, my... as bad as all that? ... do you eat from that mouth?... your bill for mouthwash must be epic, Princess.

What has any of that got to do with betraying our fighting allies and leaving them to slaughter?

Or pressuring foreign governments for Biden dirt, and using taxpayer-funded, Senate-approved military aid to force it?
Now, don't let me continue to piss all over you....open your mouth!......and talking corruption..

Bombshell? Joe AND Hunter Biden Were Both Paid By Burisma

Oh, and 150 men withdrawn is a seen through, bullshit talking point....not everyone is as gullible as you

Well duh.
Post #20.
As you cannot substantiate your statement in any meaningfully way - its not "truth", it's your desperate hope.

Well duh.
Post #20.
As you cannot substantiate your statement in any meaningfully way - its not "truth", it's your desperate hope.
Lmao!!

Of course it's true.

That's what this was all about! Military aid. He's gonna say/do whatever is necessary to get it.

If you can't see that then you are dumber than I thought.

Post #20.
Lmao!!
Of course it's true.
You cannot substantiate your statement in any meaningfully way.

Former Vice President Joe Biden was personally paid $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Holdings, according to Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach. Derkach publicized the documents at a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency Wednesday as he said the records, “describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr.” “This was the transfer of Burisma Group’s funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000

Holy shit!!!! Now that needs a Special Prosecutor. Creepy Uncle Jojo, add CRIMINAL to that!!!
BREAKING: Burisma Holdings Paid Joe Biden $900,000 For Lobbying Activities: Ukrainian MP
The Ukrainian president is a former television comedian. No wonder our game show host president is colluding with him.

Two peas in a pod.

Poor Birther Trump. He's swallowing yet another stupid hoax. This time about the Bidens and the DNC server.

And the rubes just follow the credulous dumb fuck wherever he goes!

Pathetic.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

Forum List

Back