Breaking Update! Judge Eileen Cannon Orders Trump Lawyers to Obtain Security Clearances

No, my argument is that just because the FBI said he had nuclear secrets, does not mean that they always tell the truth.
Remember, Tiger........they are going for a political assassination of an opponent.

Of course they are telling the truth. Most Americans have more ethics and morality than Trump. You should get over the fantasy that everyone is as despicable as Trump.

A very smart move by Judge Cannon.

Oh yeah 👍
judge-aileen-cannon.jpg

Lol I’m sorry a smart move? Um it’s a completely necessary move. Nothing can even happen until she does this. In actuality you should be concerned because she is so far not delaying the trial.

You are a mountain of ignorance lol

That way, the DOJ can't withhold evidence on the basis of "It's classified, you can't see this."

View attachment 795613
Lol dude this move was necessary as far as getting the trial started. It doesn’t help either party. If anything it harms Trump because the trial is one less obstacle away from starting. Either way, your point doesn’t make any sense. The prosecution cannot under any circumstances withhold evidence from the defense. If they did, the defense could easily argue for a mistrial. The DOJ aren’t stupid.

She's looking for a level playing field for Trump, she is a smart woman.
Lol um no. She’s doing what must be done. The trial can’t happen unless she does this. If the DOJ withheld evidence from the defense, the defense could easily argue for a mistrial and get it. The DOJ are not that stupid to even try that. They have to share any evidence with the defense regardless of the circumstances. If anything, you should be concerned that so far she is not delaying the trial.

No, my argument is that just because the FBI said he had nuclear secrets, does not mean that they always tell the truth.
Remember, Tiger........they are going for a political assassination of an opponent.
So again, they are lying and attempting to entrap him for...reasons...Tiger. Good thing Trump had been hiding all those docs so they could do that, right Tiger?

That makes no sense. If they tried to withhold some thing, Judge Cannon would just say,” stop playing games, DOJ Donald Trump said they’re declassified, so they are declassified”.
You are perfectly aware of how embarrassing this move is for you and your discredited little theory. So now you’re making up with excuses such a 3-D chess and this or that
Now show where i made such a statement as 3-d chess moron. Another one mad that “evidence” won’t be able to be hidden. You (and the morons liking you) are aware that you’re being laughed at by the entire country. Start making your excuses...

So again, they are lying and attempting to entrap him for...reasons...Tiger. Good thing Trump had been hiding all those docs so they could do that, right Tiger?
You have yet to show any “nuclear secrets” taken asshole. Good thing those “agents” refused to allow anybody to observe what they were doing retard. You look like an idiot as usual dumbfuck fired ex-mod.

Forum List

Back