Breaking Update! Judge Eileen Cannon Orders Trump Lawyers to Obtain Security Clearances

So again, they are lying and attempting to entrap him for...reasons...Tiger. Good thing Trump had been hiding all those docs so they could do that, right Tiger?
Why don't you wait for the trial and then we can talk about the facts, and not speculate.
You guys have him guilty, I thought he's innocent until proven guilty.
I remember that Trump was a Russian asset....until he wasn't. :eusa_whistle:

The one that this transcript was pulled from:

View attachment 795794
Notice that no one, not one single Trump simp, bothers to address anything Trump said here.

Because they know it is flatly impossible. Trump establishes with his own damn mouth that he knew the document was classified, knew he did not ever declassify it and was intentionally showing it to people that were not legally allowed to view it.

Those defending him at this point just are openly admitting that reality and evidence are irrelevant.

Why don't you wait for the trial and then we can talk about the facts, and not speculate.
You guys have him guilty, I thought he's innocent until proven guilty.
I remember that Trump was a Russian asset....until he wasn't. :eusa_whistle:
I agree. However, your view that this is FBI entrapment is QAnonish.

It’s so morons like the DOJ “lawyers” can’t withhold “evidence” claiming it’s classified. You got checked before you even made a move.

No it's not. It's standard procedure that in cases involving classified information that the defense lawyers have to have security clearances granted.

Requiring that defense lawyer have a clearance is like pronouncing "water is wet".

WW

QUESTION:
Can an attorney working for the FPOTUS get a security clearance having been a foreign agent for Venezuela? Can foreign agents have access to TS/SCI, TS/SAP materials and those marked as NOFORN?

WW

Smith has an accusation he has yet to prove. But isn't that the danger of a weaponized justice system? If Smith wanted, he could indict anyone, you, me or a ham sandwich, that is why controls are necessary in order to maintain the just application of power.

I thought all of the asslickers were on the democrat side taking their clothes off at the White House?

Dream on. Do you really want to live in a country where they can arrest a president and lock him away in a federal prison for possibly up to 100 years over a mere paperwork dispute? Papers that NARA already all has electronic copies of anyway? Because, if that is the country YOU want to live in, just remember that once that can happen to a president, it can happen to anyone including YOU.

How did you know I was a mouth breather? It sure beats breathing out of one's ASS!
It's a "weaponized" justice system because Trump is being held accountable. Got it.

"Paperwork dispute"? Since when is heisting top secret documents, hiding them in one's private club & lying to FBI & DOJ invesigators about possesing them a "paperwork dispute"?

Yes, I can happen to me, you & anyone else who steals top secret classified documents & hides them in our home & obstructs the investigation. It's called espionage & the law applies to everyone even former Presidens who are by the way, private citizens.

Trump got himself into this mess & this indictment because as a criminal & a self dealing lowlife conman he just couldn't help himself. It's a way of life for that fuck.

Because the President is the one they’re running for. But, that doesn’t mean their denial has any valid basis, you idiot.

Fakey Jakey, you are still worthless.
Yea, a Florida grand jury voted to indict Trump, a former POTUS just for the hell of it. Maybe they were just mad at him, right you asswipe?

Who's more stooooopid? You or Trump?

You have yet to show any “nuclear secrets” taken asshole. Good thing those “agents” refused to allow anybody to observe what they were doing retard. You look like an idiot as usual dumbfuck fired ex-mod.
Trump stored top secret documents in boxes in a terlet that had a lock on it so he could hide in there having a date with his hand & play with himself getting off on documents in cardboard. Think it was worth it?

But go ahead & give him another term, Beavis.

Trump stored top secret documents in boxes in a terlet that had a lock on it so he could hide in there having a date with his hand & play with himself getting off on documents in cardboard. Think it was worth it?

But go ahead & give him another term, Beavis.
And here is Clap sufferer throwing out more of his homo fantasies. As usual no proof of your verbal diarrhea asshole. Your jealousy is obvious.

No it's not. It's standard procedure that in cases involving classified information that the defense lawyers have to have security clearances granted.

Requiring that defense lawyer have a clearance is like pronouncing "water is wet".

WW
Keep telling yourself that. Whatever you need to do to deal with your latest setback.

354455515_677293811168863_7499626212524483320_n.jpg

Occupy Democrats
The craziest of the Crazy.

Keep telling yourself that. Whatever you need to do to deal with your latest setback.
Think that judge or anyone else is going to allow lawyers for your assbuddy Trump to look at top secret docs without a security clearance, ass hanger?

Keep posting dumb shit.

Ummmm the judge requiring the defense attorneys to get security clearances isn’t a setback for the law and order side.

It acknowledges that the documents are classified despite Trumps claims.

It’s more a setback for Trump. If the Judge thought the documents were declassified, there would be no need for the defense to get clearance.

WW

Ummmm the judge requiring the defense attorneys to get security clearances isn’t a setback for the law and order side.

It acknowledges that the documents are classified despite Trumps claims.

It’s more a setback for Trump. If the Judge thought the documents were declassified, there would be no need for the defense to get clearance.

WW
Actually that's not true!

Yea, a Florida grand jury voted to indict Trump, a former POTUS just for the hell of it.
Hey. You restarted. Did you know a strange historical fact? Well, you’re a lightweight stupid cockbite, so I’ll just tell you. See if you’re smart enough to follow along.

Thousand upon thousand of folks who have ever got latency acquitted of a felony charge were also indicted by a grand jury.

So stick that up your ass, you imbecile twat.
Maybe they were just mad at him, right you asswipe?
No. You shit faced motherfucker. They got fed some bullshit by the special oersecutor.
Who's more stooooopid? You or Trump?
You.

Well, Both Clintons could have been busted for the exact same BS...but it wasn't an issue until Trump came around. :dunno:
Just a straight lie then. That is how you want to play this.

Clinton never tried to move the data to hide she had it. Clinton never showed classified information to those that did not have the authorization to see it for clout. Clinton was not refusing to turn over documents that the governed had been requesting for a year. Clinton had no recording of her ADMITTING to these crimes. Clinton never hid classified information from her own lawyers so that they would unknowingly lie when they said they had turned everything over.

But I doubt you care about all that because... well just because.

Forum List

Back