Breaking Update! Judge Eileen Cannon Orders Trump Lawyers to Obtain Security Clearances

Just a straight lie then. That is how you want to play this.

Clinton never tried to move the data to hide she had it. Clinton never showed classified information to those that did not have the authorization to see it for clout. Clinton was not refusing to turn over documents that the governed had been requesting for a year. Clinton had no recording of her ADMITTING to these crimes. Clinton never hid classified information from her own lawyers so that they would unknowingly lie when they said they had turned everything over.

But I doubt you care about all that because... well just because.
Other than having classified documents on her own private server??? :rolleyes-41:

Hey. You restarted. Did you know a strange historical fact? Well, you’re a lightweight stupid cockbite, so I’ll just tell you. See if you’re smart enough to follow along.

Thousand upon thousand of folks who have ever got latency acquitted of a felony charge were also indicted by a grand jury.

So stick that up your ass, you imbecile twat.

No. You shit faced motherfucker. They got fed some bullshit by the special oersecutor.

You.
Yea, & fucktwits like your buddy Trump, indicted for espionage etc are sitting their asses in a federal prison right now, you fuckin douche bag.

Keep bellowing & wailing for your boy if it makes you feel better, asswipe.

Yea, & fucktwits like your buddy Trump, indicted for espionage etc are sitting their asses in a federal prison right now, you fuckin douche bag.
First of all, you’re an asshole cocksucker.

Secondly, people merely indicted for crimes generally aren’t sitting in prison. (I doubt you grasp the distinction between prison and jail.”

Thirdly, President Trump isn’t in prison or jail. And it’s almost a certainty he never will be.

Fourthly, your an asshole scumbag cocksucker.

Fifthly, you failed to make any point whatsoever.
Get back down on Brandon’s asshole. Toss his salad like the little sycophantic bitch you are.

Finally:

Since you’re completely off topic, let’s rein your stupid ass in a bit. What did you make of the Judge’s decision to require Trump’s lawyers to obtain security clearances?

Comments don’t get much dumber than that.

First of all, you’re an asshole cocksucker.

Secondly, people merely indicted for crimes generally aren’t sitting in prison. (I doubt you grasp the distinction between prison and jail.”

Thirdly, President Trump isn’t in prison or jail. And it’s almost a certainty he never will be.

Fourthly, your an asshole scumbag cocksucker.

Fifthly, you failed to make any point whatsoever.

Get back down on Brandon’s asshole. Toss his salad like the little sycophantic bitch you are.

Finally:

Since you’re completely off topic, let’s rein your stupid ass in a bit. What did you make of the Judge’s decision to require Trump’s lawyers to obtain security clearances?
1st- You'll never get the stink of Trump's ass off your face.

2nd- Jails are full of people who've been indicted for serious crimes like espionage because no bail was set or it's so high that they can't come up wth it.

3rd- Trump is a domestic terrorist who BELONGS in jail.

4th- How's the taste of Trump's ass after his second felony indictment?

5th- If you had half a brain you'd be dangerous.

Now go piss & moan about your boy being exposed for the criminal lowlife traitor that he is if it makes you feel better, blower.

BTW, Trump's lawyers, if he has any left being ordered to get a security clearance is standard operating procedure in these type af cases, asswipe.

1st- You'll never get the stink of Trump's ass off your face.

2nd- Jails are full of people who've been indicted for serious crimes like espionage because no bail was set or it's so high that they can't come up wth it.

3rd- Trump is a domestic terrorist who BELONGS in jail.

4th- How's the taste of Trump's ass after his second felony indictment?

5th- If you had half a brain you'd be dangerous.

Now go piss & moan about your boy being exposed for the criminal lowlife traitor that he is if it makes you feel better, blower.

BTW, Trump's lawyers, if he has any left being ordered to get a security clearance is standard operating procedure in these type af cases, asswipe.
Zzz

If unoriginality were an Olympic event, you’d be a contender.

Sounds like grounds for dismissal

Sorry. I don't understand your response. If they get security clearance they can see the documents.

No president has the ability to declassify any documents about nuclear weapons ever.

Sorry. I don't understand your response. If they get security clearance they can see the documents.
If they don't, I think Trump can argue (or try to anyway) that he was deprived of counsel. At the very least, it sets up grounds for an appeal.

I mean...basically one branch of the government is telling the plaintiff that if you want John Doe to represent you, John Doe needs to get a security clearance. Another branch of the government, theoretically, can deny John Doe a security clearance...thus effectively eliminating John Doe as your primary attorney.
No president has the ability to declassify any documents about nuclear weapons ever.
Agree. It's a delicious scenario that the court is putting forward in one sense. That the "the documents were declassified" argument is so ridiculous that the judge is telling counsel to get a security clearance to be able to be on the case. This means she is not buying the quoted argument.

No. The evidence would be that the agencies who prepared those documents would know they had orders to declassify the information.
None of them seem to have received any such orders or requests.
There is no presidential magic wand. There is a process for doing such.

You are way over your pay grade here, little boy.

Lol dude this move was necessary as far as getting the trial started. It doesn’t help either party. If anything it harms Trump because the trial is one less obstacle away from starting. Either way, your point doesn’t make any sense. The prosecution cannot under any circumstances withhold evidence from the defense. If they did, the defense could easily argue for a mistrial. The DOJ aren’t stupid.

Just un-American
Mostly.

So sayeth you.

But what do you base that claim on?

Cite? Link?

Frankly, it might be true. But then again, I doubt you know it for a fact.

So sayeth you.

But what do you base that claim on?

Cite? Link?

Frankly, it might be true. But then again, I doubt you know it for a fact.

Why? You won’t read it. If links are included you ignore them. If an explanation is longer than a Tweet you declare it verbose. So why should anyone answer you?

Yeah, I'm being very careful. First one that steps up, I'm taking the crime to. Just like any other bullshit I've ever encounted.

These pussies ain't never been in a fight in their lives, let alone a fight where they're outnumbered and won.

These people are fighting to be serfs. Stupidity. My youngest aunt would kick all their asses.

I am NOT as strong as she is, that's a strong woman; None of these dipshits have 20% of what she has.

I mean, I can fight like a bobcat, but she's better than I am. These retards are fighting to make Americans serfs.

IMO, Americans should fight for everything they have against that. These people want to enslave

a former free people and fool them them into thinking that's what they should do.

Who's that lispy retard? Step up, fucktards! Get you some of this!
I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening. What?

Forum List

Back