Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
None of us do. Don't lie to yourself. None of us care to do anything unless it affects us personally. If that weren't true, we would have done something after Sandy Hook.....after Charleston...after Oklahoma City.

I realize that s a sociopath, you simply cannot imagine others being anything but a sociopath as well.

OBVIOUSLY, you do not care unless it affects you personally. That is the whole problem with you terrorist defenders

The First was written for US citizens, not for the world.
One of their most ardent and steadfast supporters here even has the audacity to talk about compassion in her siggy line.

and the terrorist supporter has now confirmed her identity.
"Terrorist supporter", eh? That label covers everyone who doesn't agree with you on trashing the 1st Amendment, doesn't it?
The 1st Amendment applies to anyone in the United States.

However...

Enough is enough. The courts wanted evidence proving the need for Trump's travel ban, well in the United Kingdom there have been three terrorist attacks over the span of less than a month that have killed scores of people. Here's your evidence. Here's the need. Do you want that happening here? Really? Are you so freaking PC to the point of endangering our country's safety for the sake of keeping your arms wide open? Generosity and altruism have limits.

The religion of Islam needs to address this. The world is getting leery of radical Islamic terrorists murdering people for the sake of their twisted interpretation of Islam. I'm done. Through. I want this travel ban upheld in the Supreme Court. I want to be protected from this madness.

You ain't gonna get it.
Of course not, you want us to be more like Europe. Well look at them now, plagued with terrorism. Generosity at the expense of human life. That's an unacceptable price to pay. But hey, you're willing to pay it.

Noted.

You are a lounging, mumbling straw man production facility.

You won't get a ban. There aren't enough chickenshits nor vile bigots to allow it. Put on yer big big boy pants.
Eh, I don't care for your childish insults.

So are we bigots for wanting to ensure safety in our own country? Dude, tell you what, go live in Europe. You seem to like the way they do things over there so much.

Grow a spine and recognize the terrorist threat is real and being conducted in the name of Islam.

But, that's not likely to happen with Eurocentrists like you. You are nothing but brittle spined cowards who are more concerned with their political image rather than the safety of their fellow citizens.

How truly sad.

You have trouble understanding. I ain't skeered.

None of us do. Don't lie to yourself. None of us care to do anything unless it affects us personally. If that weren't true, we would have done something after Sandy Hook.....after Charleston...after Oklahoma City.

I realize that s a sociopath, you simply cannot imagine others being anything but a sociopath as well.

OBVIOUSLY, you do not care unless it affects you personally. That is the whole problem with you terrorist defenders
Ah...and now you call someone who is honest enough to admit to human nature over tragedies a sociopaht. Actually, you are portraying more sociapathic behavior than I am at the moment.

As usual the liberal trolls try to minimize terrorist attacks..........

typical.............and as expected.
Witness: Truck driver in Texas crash that killed 13 was texting

Thank goodness you didn't minimize this horrible event.
When you figure out an accident versus a planned attack......get back to me.
Both are tragedies....both have victims....and we have a heck of a lot more texters out there on our roads even tho it's against the law. Are you quivering in fear over them?

I'm not the one shivering under my bed....no, scratch that.....shivering and looking for muslim terrorists under my bed.

So, THAT'S why you don't care how many innocent people have to die as long as it isn't you.

That makes you sound so very brave.
Ah. The usual Appeal to Emotion fallacy so popular with rubes and demagogues.

DOOOOMMMM!!

Hey! You are four times more likely to be hit by lightning than killed by a terrorist. And many thousands more likely to be killed by a friend or relative. Better cancel your Thanksgiving plans!

Using your own TardLogic, you should never leave the house, pants shitter!

You bigots need to man up and walk upright.

paranoid1.jpg

Support Islamic terrorism or be called a bigot.

My goodness, you are stupid.

Good point but that is an "accident" (not easily preventable).
Intentional Terrorist murder of innocent Civilians (preventable?).

the #1 job of GOVT is to protect its' Citizens. We pay a heavy tax rate for that protection. Same in Europe.

Both are tragedies....both have victims....and we have a heck of a lot more texters out there on our roads even tho it's against the law. Are you quivering in fear over them?
I just wet myself...............make you feel better.................hmmmmm

Again figure out the difference and get back to me.

I'm not the one shivering under my bed....no, scratch that.....shivering and looking for muslim terrorists under my bed.

So, THAT'S why you don't care how many innocent people have to die as long as it isn't you.

That makes you sound so very brave.
Ah. The usual Appeal to Emotion fallacy so popular with rubes and demagogues.

DOOOOMMMM!!

Hey! You are four times more likely to be hit by lightning than killed by a terrorist. And many thousands more likely to be killed by a friend or relative. Better cancel your Thanksgiving plans!

Using your own TardLogic, you should never leave the house, pants shitter!

You bigots need to man up and walk upright.

paranoid1.jpg

Support Islamic terrorism or be called a bigot.

My goodness, you are stupid.
No one here is supporting islamic terrorism. But there are some here supporting flushing our Bill of Rights down the toilet because they are terrified.

However...

Enough is enough. The courts wanted evidence proving the need for Trump's travel ban, well in the United Kingdom there have been three terrorist attacks over the span of less than a month that have killed scores of people. Here's your evidence. Here's the need. Do you want that happening here? Really? Are you so freaking PC to the point of endangering our country's safety for the sake of keeping your arms wide open? Generosity and altruism have limits.

The religion of Islam needs to address this. The world is getting leery of radical Islamic terrorists murdering people for the sake of their twisted interpretation of Islam. I'm done. Through. I want this travel ban upheld in the Supreme Court. I want to be protected from this madness.

You ain't gonna get it.
Of course not, you want us to be more like Europe. Well look at them now, plagued with terrorism. Generosity at the expense of human life. That's an unacceptable price to pay. But hey, you're willing to pay it.

Noted.

You won't get a ban. There aren't enough chickenshits nor vile bigots to allow it. Put on yer big big boy pants.

So are we bigots for wanting to ensure safety in our own country? Dude, tell you what, go live in Europe. You seem to like the way they do things over there so much.

Grow a spine and recognize the terrorist threat is real and being conducted in the name of Islam.

But, that's not likely to happen with Eurocentrists like you. You are nothing but brittle spined cowards who are more concerned with their political image rather than the safety of their fellow citizens.

How truly sad.

Yeah you are. You're afraid of being seen as an unwelcoming bigot. More concerned with maintaining the appearance of tolerance than of the safety of the people.

Ah...and now you call someone who is honest enough to admit to human nature over tragedies a sociopaht. Actually, you are portraying more sociapathic behavior than I am at the moment.

You are as confused as to the meaning of terms as you are about everything else.

Have you ever considered education, little terrorist apologist?

I just wet myself...............make you feel better.................hmmmmm

Again figure out the difference and get back to me.
Causes are different...results much the same....with being killed in a road accident is much more likely. Doesn't that terrify you to the point of either not wanting to get on the road or shut all driving down?

Until the leadership of the UK gets serious,Planet picks these Mother'fers up, loads them on C-130s and dumps them from 30,000 feet, then Nukes the pile... this shit will continue.

maximum-effective-range-ofthoughts-and-prayers-zero-fuckingmeters-13571136.png

You ain't gonna get it.

Noted.

How truly sad.

Yeah you are. You're afraid of being seen as an unwelcoming bigot. More concerned with maintaining the appearance of tolerance than of the safety of the people.

Maybe one of your friends will tell you why this is a very poor excuse for an argument.

This is the third terror attack in the UK since March.

Not bad huh?

The globalists, open borders, Islamic loving terrorists European leaders must be proud. :mad-61:

Forum List

Back