Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
It is very revealing that none of the anti-Muslim bigots started a topic about the terrorist bombing in Kabul which killed many, many more people.

But the people killed were Muslims, and darnit, that just does not fit the narrative!

One person did start a topic about the protests which took place after the bombing, and again, no one commented on it. And the topic got shoved into the Afghanistan section of this forum. Because it just doesn't fit the narrative.

90 percent of the victims of terrorism are Muslims, you ignorant fucks.

Have at it. Quite a few daily. Some descriptions are horrific. Tortured and killed.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks

edit: add-on. I never heard of this one either. Not sure why I find it "funny", but sometimes you just have to laugh.

2017.05.19 USA Tampa, FL 2 killed, 0 injured. A recent convert shoots two people to death for disrespecting Islam.

Last edited:
From BBC
'Huge explosion' heard on London Bridge
Posted at20:54

Daily Telegraph reporter Harry Yorke says he heard a blast "four or five times louder than earlier explosions".

Harry Yorke (@HarryYorke1) | Twitter
There has just been a huge explosion on London Bridge. We are talking four-five times louder than earlier explosions #londonbridge

It is very revealing that none of the anti-Muslim bigots started a topic about the terrorist bombing in Kabul which killed many, many more people.

But the people killed were Muslims, and darnit, that just does not fit the narrative!

One person did start a topic about the protests which took place after the bombing, and again, no one commented on it. And the topic got shoved into the Afghanistan section of this forum. Because it just doesn't fit the narrative.

cry cry cry cuppy cakes

Another message from the President!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Hmmm....so very convenient.

find you safe place
English please.

snowflake
Congrats on the English word. Now work on complete sentences.

However...

Enough is enough. The courts wanted evidence proving the need for Trump's travel ban, well in the United Kingdom there have been three terrorist attacks over the span of less than a month that have killed scores of people. Here's your evidence. Here's the need. Do you want that happening here? Really? Are you so freaking PC to the point of endangering our country's safety for the sake of keeping your arms wide open? Generosity and altruism have limits.

The religion of Islam needs to address this. The world is getting leery of radical Islamic terrorists murdering people for the sake of their twisted interpretation of Islam. I'm done. Through. I want this travel ban upheld in the Supreme Court. I want to be protected from this madness.

You ain't gonna get it.
Of course not, you want us to be more like Europe. Well look at them now, plagued with terrorism. Generosity at the expense of human life. That's an unacceptable price to pay. But hey, you're willing to pay it.

Noted.

You are a lounging, mumbling straw man production facility.

You won't get a ban. There aren't enough chickenshits nor vile bigots to allow it. Put on yer big big boy pants.

cry cry cry cuppy cakes
Wow. What a well thought out response.

About all one can expect from a bigoted tard.

Another message from the President!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Hmmm....so very convenient.

find you safe place
English please.

Find your safe place sweety
I'm not the one shivering under my bed....no, scratch that.....shivering and looking for muslim terrorists under my bed.

Forum List

Back