Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

I asked this question several pages ago

I got no answer

so again I ask

Did London Mayor Kahn said:

" Muslims are just going to have to accept that getting mowed down by a van outside a mosque is just "part and parcel" with living in a large city. "

DID HE?

What did he actually say, his original quote?

go and look for it

it's everywhere

being reported on FOX , might be 'ramadan' related or just an old English Grandpa whose foot slipped off the brake pedal . 'muslim' mayor says , aw , get used to these kind of things in this diverse city of 'london-istan' !!

that isn't what happened and it isn't what the mayor of london said...

you need to stop reading the tweeting imbeciles tweets.
------------------------------------Hey Jillian !! 'london-istans muslim mayor is a supporter of muslims flooding 'london-stan' England and Europe , the USA and all the West by any means possible Jillian . After all , the mayor of 'london-istan' is muslim Jillian . And i think that the attack happened during the weird holiday of ramadan and on orders from 'isis / islamic state' . And of course the , mayor; said , aw , get used to muslims attack or words to that effect Jillian .

there is no such thing as londonstan, idiota.

again, you're lying about what was said.... you should try getting real information and stop quoting the tweeting sociopath in chief.

Last edited:

I got no answer

so again I ask

" Muslims are just going to have to accept that getting mowed down by a van outside a mosque is just "part and parcel" with living in a large city. "

DID HE?

there

so

the question is

will he say the same in this case

Flashback: London Mayor Says Terrorism Is ‘Part And Parcel Of Living In A Big City’

I got no answer

so again I ask

DID HE?

go and look for it

it's everywhere
You brought it up, can you please post it?

I got no answer

so again I ask

DID HE?

go and look for it

it's everywhere
You brought it up, can you please post it?

I just did :)

I got no answer

so again I ask

DID HE?

there

so

the question is

Flashback: London Mayor Says Terrorism Is ‘Part And Parcel Of Living In A Big City’

Ok...so...he didn't mention any particular group did he?

I got no answer

so again I ask

DID HE?

there

so

the question is

LOL....:dunno:

Here is a thread some might find useful by way of perusal.

Nobel Prize For Palestinian Hero?

It sure does blow one particular hypocrite right out of the water and that is even after she deep sixed some of her more revolting statements.
Oh good Lord! Marwan Barghouti is a terrorist who killed people, and Coyote thinks he should get the Nobel Peace Prize? WTH.??!?
This post of mine will clealry be removed, so I hope people will see the gross hypocrisy before it is!
Maybe if I add something on topic?
OK, does anyone here think this white van man, Osborne, might be in line for a Nobel Peace Prize or deserves one? And If so, why?
Lol.
Seriously, I'm actually shocked.

Isn't it so odd the lengths some will go to? It's so weird. The Muslims have worn out their welcome. We can only accept and "tolerate" so much. I'm sorry that some of them are "nice" or whatever. There are WAY too many of them who are not so nice to trust them. WAY TOO MANY.
Thanks for responding to my disappearing post Chris :). I agree.
It's odd that some terrorists are hero's worthy of NOBEL PEACE PRIZES of all things, whilst others are terrorists before we even know if an ideology is involved!

There are various reports that this guy is mentally ill - on medication, that he's an alcoholic, that his wife just left him and he was living in a tent.
I deliberately haven't posted any of this stuff because I don't buy the stuff that is said by family and friends, before it's proven, just as I dont when it's ALWAYS said about Muslim terrorists.

I HAVE posted about the drink thing because an eyewitness said he appeared to be very drunk and out of control of the vehicle. This witness has never been interviewed again, possibly for obvious reasons.
I guess we will see in due course. I just hope the pressure to find things this way or that don't influence how this goes.

Incidentally, the outrageous and instant demands by Muslims all day yesterday and today re terrorism prevention measures being shelved and diverted have caused some degree of loss of sympathy, if the nationals are anything to go by. Like the Left, Muslim 'leaders' never let a tragedy to to waste.

Last edited:

I got no answer

so again I ask

DID HE?

there

so

the question is

So, Londoners are attacked, and it's like "oh well, you had best get used to it!" But when Muslims are attacked, it's the MOST horrible situation!

I got no answer

so again I ask

DID HE?

there

so

the question is

Right...he meant all Londoners right? It's a new modern reality. That does mot imply you don't try to prevent it of course.

But he didn't say Christians or Sikhs or atheists or Hindus.

So why does he need to make a special pronouncement on muslims?

Do you think it's ok to target and kill civilians?

They sure as hell do when they're planning it. Alcohol issues and mental illness issues can have an affect on a person's thinking and behavior.

To what degree does it lessen culpability? As long as they know right from wrong, it doesn't - all it does is add insight.

I agree with you. I think this drunk driver should be sent for 5 weeks Alcohol rehab and then released. Obviously this guy has a drinking problem. Like the Dems on Capitol hill. DUI at 2AM in Capitol parking lot, crash car. Kennedy? He did not mean to do it. It was an accident. Must be the sleeping pills mixed with Bourbon?
So vehicular terrorism is ok in your book? You might want to let the truck driver in Nice know this.
Wouldn't that be a bit difficult?

I got no answer

so again I ask

DID HE?

there

so

the question is

So, Londoners are attacked, and it's like "oh well, you had best get used to it!" But when Muslims are attacked, it's the MOST horrible situation!

Are you usually this dense?

Those "muslims" ARE Londoners.

I got no answer

so again I ask

DID HE?

there

so

the question is

Right...he meant all Londoners right? It's a new modern reality. That does mot imply you don't try to prevent it of course.

This is unbelievable lol

Why you don't go and ask your friends Islamists if its ok or not to kill civilians????

Don't ask me....for me it's not ok

I got no answer

so again I ask

DID HE?
Strangely he didn't say that this time.

I got no answer

so again I ask

DID HE?
Strangely he didn't say that this time.

Exactly

His name is

hmm

shall I say lol

ok

I will

his name is Kunt

Here is a thread some might find useful by way of perusal.

Nobel Prize For Palestinian Hero?

It sure does blow one particular hypocrite right out of the water and that is even after she deep sixed some of her more revolting statements.
Oh good Lord! Marwan Barghouti is a terrorist who killed people, and Coyote thinks he should get the Nobel Peace Prize? WTH.??!?
This post of mine will clealry be removed, so I hope people will see the gross hypocrisy before it is!
Maybe if I add something on topic?
OK, does anyone here think this white van man, Osborne, might be in line for a Nobel Peace Prize or deserves one? And If so, why?
Lol.
Seriously, I'm actually shocked.

Isn't it so odd the lengths some will go to? It's so weird. The Muslims have worn out their welcome. We can only accept and "tolerate" so much. I'm sorry that some of them are "nice" or whatever. There are WAY too many of them who are not so nice to trust them. WAY TOO MANY.
Thanks for responding to my disappearing post Chris :). I agree.
It's odd that some terrorists are hero's worthy of NOBEL PEACE PRIZES of all things, whilst others are terrorists before we even know if an ideology is involved!

There are various reports that this guy is mentally ill - on medication, that he's an alcoholic, that his wife just left him and he was living in a tent.
I haven't posted any of this stuff because I don't buy the stuff that is said by family and friends, before it's proven, just as I dont when it's ALWAYS said about Muslim terrorists.

I HAVE posted about the drink thing because an eyewitness said he appeared to be very drunk and out of control of the vehicle. This witness has never been interviewed again, possibly for obvious reasons.
I guess we will see in due course. I just hope the pressure to find things this way or that don't influence how this goes.

Incidentally, the outrageous and instant demands by Muslims all day yesterday and today re terrorism prevention measures being shelved and diverted have caused some degree of loss of sympathy, if the nationals are anything to go by. Like the Left, Muslim 'leaders' never let a tragedy to to waste.

I used to listen to this guys London song all the time. "its cold over there" living in a tent. yech.

If it is suggested that an Islamic terrorist is mentally ill, it is denounced and a psychiatrist's affidavit is demanded. Now all those critics are in haste to proclaim that this latest (non islamic) loser is mentally ill with no similar burden of proof required. He probably has some serious issues. Like Omar Mateem and some others had.

Boy is the hypocrisy thick. We need a bread knife.

there

so

the question is

This is unbelievable lol

Why you don't go and ask your friends Islamists if its ok or not to kill civilians????

Don't ask me....for me it's not ok

I agree, it is NOT ok.

Why are you making excuses for this guy?

Forum List

Back