BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump Clinton cheated

BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump

LOL so do we get to arrest the people who helped Hillary lose by breaking election laws

Optical ballot scanners in Michigan that malfunctioned on election night and may have counted votes twice were situated in heavily Democratic areas, meaning that any vote fraud in the state actually favored Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump.
The GOP BS propaganda machine has you hater dupes believing mistakes are lies and CONSPIRACEEEEES!!!!! A disgrace, as are you.
If u sey so

BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump

LOL so do we get to arrest the people who helped Hillary lose by breaking election laws

Optical ballot scanners in Michigan that malfunctioned on election night and may have counted votes twice were situated in heavily Democratic areas, meaning that any vote fraud in the state actually favored Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump.
The GOP BS propaganda machine has you hater dupes believing mistakes are lies and CONSPIRACEEEEES!!!!! A disgrace, as are you.
Nope finally you will be shown the fraud your party represents. The best part of it all, y'all are paying the bill to do it!

Why tamper with Detroit though, isn't it a slam dunk to vote Democrat? Would seem to me if you wanted to rig an election it wouldn't be in a precinct you are going to win in a landslide anyways.

It's probably a lot easier though for the voting "officials" in those such districts to let the dems "tech guy" go in there and tweak away.

I still want to know in the previous presidential election how about 15 neighboring precincts in Philadelphia somehow managed to come up with 19,202 votes for Obama and 0 votes for Romney? Of course the MSM saw no problem with that.

The same exact thing happened here in Cleveland as well.

WTF are talking about? Superhaterdupe...

Franco hater dupe bot, the recount in Michigan has uncovered that half of the votes in Detroit are fraud. Detroit is 87% democrat. These are democrat fraud votes. Such a surprise. So in reality Trump won by a FAR bigger margin than reported.

Think if they recounted California? :lol: so much for a "popular vote lead."

currently the recount has been stopped

by the Board of State Canvassers with permission of federal judge

--LOL

The Michigan Court of Appeals on Tuesday ordered the Board of State Canvassers to reconsider and reject Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein’s recount petition on grounds that it was unlawful.

Republican canvasser Colleen Pero proposed the order stipulating a suspension of the recount, but it only would take effect if Goldsmith were to allow the recount to end.

“If, in fact, (the judge) issues an order this evening and says I’m dissolving the (temporary restraining order), then I think we should just call it off,” Pero said. “We’re already under a court order from the Court of Appeals directing us to deny the petition. If the petition is denied, the recount is moot.”

Election panel OKs halting recount if judge lets it end

A federal judge who ordered Michigan to start recounting presidential votes has dropped his decision, effectively ending a second look at ballots statewide.

Judge Mark Goldsmith acted Wednesday night, a day after the state appeals court said the Green Party candidate isn't eligible to seek a recount of millions of vote cast Nov. 8.

Earlier Wednesday, the Michigan elections board said the recount would end if Goldsmith extinguished his earlier order.

The state appeals court said Tuesday that Jill Stein doesn't qualify as an "aggrieved" candidate under state law because she got only 1 percent of the Michigan vote and can't win with a recount. Stein is appealing to the Michigan Supreme Court.

The Latest: Federal judge agrees to end Michigan recount

Why tamper with Detroit though, isn't it a slam dunk to vote Democrat? Would seem to me if you wanted to rig an election it wouldn't be in a precinct you are going to win in a landslide anyways.

It's probably a lot easier though for the voting "officials" in those such districts to let the dems "tech guy" go in there and tweak away.

I still want to know in the previous presidential election how about 15 neighboring precincts in Philadelphia somehow managed to come up with 19,202 votes for Obama and 0 votes for Romney? Of course the MSM saw no problem with that.

In all black precincts. I'll bet the 19k is fake news...

I don't want your money. (philly.com is a democrat news reporting site, almost assuredly)

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes

It's amazing, despite the fact that the recount in Michigan has brought issues to light about problems with the voting system, which has been the basis for the recount all along, Trump supporters still revel in the ending of the recount before it is finished.

It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

It's amazing, despite the fact that the recount in Michigan has brought issues to light about problems with the voting system, which has been the basis for the recount all along, Trump supporters still revel in the ending of the recount before it is finished.

Why, you hoping some undercover scheme (putin-like as you dems think exists) can secretly turn the voting tables in your favor? I think they already tried everything.

Or are you actually thinking an honest vote count could defy the most impossible odds calculable?
Talk about a waste of time and money.

I don't want your money. (philly.com is a democrat news reporting site, almost assuredly)

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes
Not surprising in all black precincts. Also means in 500 other black "divisions", Romney did get votes. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SPIN for the dupes....

Why, you hoping some undercover scheme (putin-like as you dems think exists) can secretly turn the voting tables in your favor? I think they already tried everything.

Or are you actually thinking an honest vote count could defy the most impossible odds calculable?

I'm not a "lib" and I've said all along that I think the recount is important to check the system for problems, not for changing the election. How in the fuck is it a waste of money to check the voting system??? Is it a waste of money just because your candidate won?

They already found out that some of the old voting machines in Michigan are fucked up and they need replaced. Who knows what other problems they might have found that need to be fixed? Now they won't.

I'm not a "lib" and I've said all along that I think the recount is important to check the system for problems, not for changing the election. How in the fuck is it a waste of money to check the voting system??? Is it a waste of money just because your candidate won?

They already found out that some of the old voting machines in Michigan are fucked up and they need replaced. Who knows what other problems they might have found that need to be fixed? Now they won't.
Good points Lib :thup:

I am not saying there is not voter fraud or election fraud. Of course there is. And I think it is probably pretty widespread including illegal voters (like felons), double voting, voting with dead people records, etc. But I do not think most of that is uncovered in a voter recount or we might hear about it. What I am saying is when the gap between 1st and 2nd is too large then any statistician will tell you the odds are virtually impossible to overturn it based on finding typos, etc. Would you spend money to recount California? No. Same reason it's a waste to recount these three states. What has three days of Wisconsin recounts yielded --- 40 wrong votes that went to Trump and 80 wrong votes that went to Hillary. And they are going to waste more time looking for a 20,000 vote turnaround???

Forum List

Back