BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump Clinton cheated

Everyone involved in this recount said they didn't expect or hope for any change in that. Duhhhhh. Following the rules and not cheating and reassuring the people doesn't make anyone a snowflake, superdupe.

...and yet they only did recounts in the three states, that added together, would give Hillary a victory. The best place to check would have been California. I never expect any honesty out of you, so no loss there.
Costs money, stupid. Duhhhhh. And who the hell would try and throw CALIFORNIA? LOL

Stein had plenty of cash, where did she spend it? If you are going to throw the popular vote, California is a good place to do it.

Michigan Report: Machine Malfunctions in Heavily Pro-Clinton Detroit Likely Caused Votes to be Counted Twice

They tried burying this in an article from the Guardian newspaper.....so ANY fraud was as usual from the democrats...I am sure it was an "accident" or "machine malfunction" that city is so run so badly it was done on purpose to try and help Clinton.

Mi would not go to Trump, and votes were in Trumps favor, the machines did not malfunction , they were tampered with.

Scam website.
Is The Guardian a "scam website" eh snowflake?

I don't enjoy ,popping balloons, but sometimes I just have to

Half of Detroit votes may be ineligible for recount

BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump

LOL so do we get to arrest the people who helped Hillary lose by breaking election laws

Optical ballot scanners in Michigan that malfunctioned on election night and may have counted votes twice were situated in heavily Democratic areas, meaning that any vote fraud in the state actually favored Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump.

You asshats never read your own links.
First of all the story isn't new. I've already seen it either on this site or somewhere else. Second, its source is Infowars (Alex Jones), notorious conspiracy hack, who apparently rewrote the headline for Gullible's Travels like yourself who don't bother to read past it. And thirdly what the original source said, and what it had always said, was that some machines jammed and had the ballot re-loaded, and "he suspects they may have counted the ballot twice".

See the words "he suspects"? No you probably don't because that's four whole lines down, well past your reading ability.

And fourth-with, none of that identifies who those ballots voted for anyway, since that's done in secret.

And fifth-with, a malfunctioning ballot scanner does not fall under any definition of "fraud". Your thread title however --- bingo.

I love popping balloons on the internet. It's so............... silent.

And? This is the reason Trump should be embracing the recounts and not fighting it. Do you think these problems would be fixed if it wasn't brought to national attention?
No, just shows liberals cannot win without cheating. Well not this time.

Everyone involved in this recount said they didn't expect or hope for any change in that. Duhhhhh. Following the rules and not cheating and reassuring the people doesn't make anyone a snowflake, superdupe.

...and yet they only did recounts in the three states, that added together, would give Hillary a victory. The best place to check would have been California. I never expect any honesty out of you, so no loss there.

Goddamn dem's are dumb as a brick, they uncover their own election rigging lol. I think Stein is going to get a phone call from Democratic party headquarters.
EVERYTHING is a Dem CONSPIRACEEEEEE!!!!!, right, superdupe? Get a grip...
You mean like Trump won!!!!

Poor snowflake.....
Funny how it was democrats cheating....:lol:

That's why its funny, its like a thief demanding that the jury view the security video a second time. There's dumb and then there's the special kind of dumb liberals achieve.

Costs money, stupid. Duhhhhh. And who the hell would try and throw CALIFORNIA? LOL

These far leftists are outing themselves, hehehehehe. And look at Super Duper and his pals of the lefty persuasion; they don't even still have a clue why the lost, and just kind off shrug this stuff off.

Let them go ahead, the American public is going to hose them again in18 unless we go to war and fire the 1st shot! They haven't got a clue of what is happening around them, and to be honest, we should all be tired of telling them!

Yeah, a year of stolen bs e-mails from Putin had nothing to do with it lol...

Speaking of those "stolen emails" you are so sure tipped this election (eye roll), did you not find it the least bit curious that all those very damaging wikileaks emails from all those righteous democrats, not one of those people noted in those emails denied any of what was disclosed?

Now if Putin & co. did anything to doctor them up would not the impugned party rush to point that out and declare their innocence? Of course they would. But they did not. And you don't care!! You do not care how criminal and evil and despicable your democrat heroes are. Do you?
Nothing in any of those e-mails was surprising. Shows again how pathetic and ratings crazy our pundit only, no news/foreign offices/under-financed news media is. Of course, Fox/Rush/Heritage etc etc is a total disgrace...
>>"Nothing in any of those e-mails was surprising."

What??? Oh, I forgot, your TV has just two channels, CNN and NBC. (that explains your ignorance)

Tell me you are just lying and you are really not that stupid.

Poor snowflake.....

That's why its funny, its like a thief demanding that the jury view the security video a second time. There's dumb and then there's the special kind of dumb liberals achieve.

These far leftists are outing themselves, hehehehehe. And look at Super Duper and his pals of the lefty persuasion; they don't even still have a clue why the lost, and just kind off shrug this stuff off.

Let them go ahead, the American public is going to hose them again in18 unless we go to war and fire the 1st shot! They haven't got a clue of what is happening around them, and to be honest, we should all be tired of telling them!

Liberals will go to their graves convinced someone else is responsible for their failures.

See the words "he suspects"? No you probably don't because that's four whole lines down, well past your reading ability.

And what are these recounts about, empirical evidence?

It means those precincts with mismatching numbers (vote totals not equal to # of votes cast) will be ineligible for recount. That's always been the thrust of the story.

If anything it shines a light on the fragility of the voting system infrastructure. Apparently voters would slide the ballot in, it wouldn't go, and they'd slide it again and the guy interviewed "suspects" there may have been a vote or two counted twice. The poll workers are supposed to adjust the counter if it clicks twice but an occasional one may have been missed.

And we're talking literally a vote or two:

>> In Detroit, 158 of the 392 precincts with ballot discrepancies had just one extra ballot accounted for either in the poll book or in the ballot box, according to the Wayne County’s canvassing report.

For suburban Wayne County, 72 percent of the 218 precincts boxes with discrepancies in the number of ballots were off by one ballot.

The other ballot discrepancies in Detroit and Wayne County precincts ranged between two and five ballots, according to the report. << -- Detroit News
Under Michigan law if the ballot machine's numbers don't match, they can't be used in a recount, and the original count stands.
It seems to happen in highly Democrat precincts. Thanks for admitting y'all are to dumb to even vote.

Michigan Report: Machine Malfunctions in Heavily Pro-Clinton Detroit Likely Caused Votes to be Counted Twice

They tried burying this in an article from the Guardian newspaper.....so ANY fraud was as usual from the democrats...I am sure it was an "accident" or "machine malfunction" that city is so run so badly it was done on purpose to try and help Clinton.

Mi would not go to Trump, and votes were in Trumps favor, the machines did not malfunction , they were tampered with.

Scam website.

Ahmed, you put the "holy fuck" in "what a fucking retard."

from the article....

Baxter told the News he was confident a recount would match the ballots issued to the paper records, which are sealed and stored under guard. “I don’t think it’s going to be 100%,” he said, “but it never is with a recount.”

{
One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots.

Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.}

Uh Oh: Half Of Detroit's Ballots Might Be Disqualified Due To Errors

You Commies cheated. Now you got caught.

Two for two - WI and MI - recounts INCREASE the Trump win.

[I am WAYYYY used to arguing with you ignorant brainwashed functional morons...not to worry.

You're used to spewing ignorant bullshit that fails to address or make any points.

So, you fucking Commies got caught defrauding the election, AGAIN...

You people are such fucking scum.

Goddamn dem's are dumb as a brick, they uncover their own election rigging lol. I think Stein is going to get a phone call from Democratic party headquarters.

Poor snowflake.....
WTF makes you say that, superdupe? lol

BREAKING: Voter Fraud In Michigan Favored Clinton – NOT Trump

LOL so do we get to arrest the people who helped Hillary lose by breaking election laws

Optical ballot scanners in Michigan that malfunctioned on election night and may have counted votes twice were situated in heavily Democratic areas, meaning that any vote fraud in the state actually favored Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump.
The GOP BS propaganda machine has you hater dupes believing mistakes are lies and CONSPIRACEEEEES!!!!! A disgrace, as are you.

Forum List

Back