BREAKING: Would Be Trump Assassin Identified...

Marlin Bando?

He watches too many mobster movies and applies it to his daily life.
Who,the OP?

The guy who stomped on the American flag. Person we are talking about on this thread.

You RWNJ traitors need to get it through your thick fascist skulls that the First Amendment is here to stay.

Deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, cuz you Communists/Progressives care about the Constitution. Sure ya do. Just continue believing your own Bullshite. But we won't.

In this thread, you have said you are against the constitution.

And you're so damn dumb, I doubt you even know it.

Clearly this sterling example of Democrat Party ethics demonstrates that the party should be barred from participation in the coming presidential election.

And another RWNJ traitor against the US Constitution.

WTF is wrong with you idiots?

Cleary a demented Leftist/Democrat extremist. He's obsessed with the 'Evil Racist' Donald Trump. The Democrats are fully responsible for this. Their endless Race-Baiting incitement is bringing the violent nutters out of the woodwork. Shame on em.
They seem to believe inciting martyrdom (violence) is freedom of speech. I think they may be a bit confused.

Jknowood pauli-whatever --
Note that I was adding to my post when you answered.

Fact is, they did nothing.

Like it or not, Trumpery does not have the right to incite violence. He does not have the right to tell other white gutter snipes to attack and assault people.

Thanks to Trumpery telling people to punch someone in the face, send them out on stretchers and all the rest of his kkk garbage.

And Trumpery will get worse and the violence will get worse.

Why are they at Trump rallies? They're not voting for him. You know the answer to that question. You wanna play dumb and be dishonest, than so be it. But the rest of us know why they're there.
Is that any different to drawing cartoons of Mohammed or burning the Koran and claiming that it's your First Amendment right?

Communists/Progressives don't care about the Constitution. That's only a matter of convenience for them. They're sending thugs into these rallies to disrupt and incite. They can spin it any way they choose, but they know that's the reality.

Spin this shit, Liar-boi.

landscape-1457632277-giphy.gif

An 80 year old man decking that fat black fuck does my heart proud!

And another.

How did RW nutters come to have so much hate and contempt for their own constitution, their own country?

Cleary a demented Leftist/Democrat extremist. He's obsessed with the 'Evil Racist' Donald Trump. The Democrats are fully responsible for this. Their endless Race-Baiting incitement is bringing the violent nutters out of the woodwork. Shame on em.
They seem to believe inciting martyrdom (violence) is freedom of speech. I think they may be a bit confused.
It's that free public education ;)

Heads up -- here comes one now...

He's the 70 year old who was arrested. Trump is condoning all of it. Smh..

Why were they at a Trump rally? They're not voting for him. You know why they were there. They were there to incite. Paid by the Democrat Party to incite violence. It's truly shameful.
Anyone can go to the rallies. Trouble is, only Trump's events are violent.

they are violent?How is that? The only violence is started by paid bussed in libtards.

Clearly this sterling example of Democrat Party ethics demonstrates that the party should be barred from participation in the coming presidential election.

I don't abuse my Free Speech, sport. Common sense says not to attend and go to the person your voting for rally.

I don't abuse my Free Speech, sport. Common sense says not to attend and go to the person your voting for rally.
I think common sense would also say don't post shit about "kill or be killed" and then try to get up close and personal with a presidential candidate.

I think common sense would also say don't post shit about "kill or be killed" and then try to get up close and personal with a presidential candidate.

No voter out there is perfect, sport. But you saw what bernie and hillary supporters did friday right? Hmm..

No voter out there is perfect, sport. But you saw what bernie and hillary supporters did friday right? Hmm..
That "kill or be killed" came from the anti's. Trump has a lot more than just Hillary and Bernie supporters trying to get those who support him stopped.

It's what lowlife Trump did that worries people. Hopefully some of his own supporters.

How long before a kkk I'd card and/or a white hood is required st s Trumpery event?

Or will he just require that you pledge to vote against the US Constitution and in favor of war crimes?

It's what lowlife Trump did that worries people. Hopefully some of his own supporters.

giphy.gif

No. What?

I must have missed that while preoccupied with Donald Rump bending over backward to set himself up as "victim". :gay:

Why were they at a Trump rally? They're not voting for him. You know why they were there. They were there to incite. Paid by the Democrat Party to incite violence. It's truly shameful.

they are violent?How is that? The only violence is started by paid bussed in libtards.

Link to this guy being "paid" and/or "bussed [sic] in"?

No, didn't think so.

giphy.gif
Why do you all reply with these gifs, are you that dumb that you can't speak?

Link to this guy being "paid" and/or "bussed [sic] in"?

No, didn't think so.
Gramps has moves. Good for him :)

Forum List

Back