BREAKING: Would Be Trump Assassin Identified...

Jknowood pauli-whatever --
Note that I was adding to my post when you answered.

Fact is, they did nothing.

Like it or not, Trumpery does not have the right to incite violence. He does not have the right to tell other white gutter snipes to attack and assault people.

Thanks to Trumpery telling people to punch someone in the face, send them out on stretchers and all the rest of his kkk garbage.

And Trumpery will get worse and the violence will get worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like it or not, Trumpery does not have the right to incite violence. He does not have the right to tell other white gutter snipes to attack and assault people.

Thanks to Trumpery telling people to punch someone in the face, send them out on stretchers and all the rest of his kkk garbage.

Why are they at Trump rallies? They're not voting for him. You know the answer to that question. You wanna play dumb and be dishonest, than so be it. But the rest of us know why they're there.

Why are they at Trump rallies? They're not voting for him. You know the answer to that question. You wanna play dumb and be dishonest, than so be it. But the rest of us know why they're there.
They're protesting him. Do you get that? Trump has been asking for this.

Marlin Bando?

He watches too many mobster movies and applies it to his daily life.
Who,the OP?

The guy who stomped on the American flag. Person we are talking about on this thread.

You RWNJ traitors need to get it through your thick fascist skulls that the First Amendment is here to stay.

Deal with it.

Yeah, cuz you Communists/Progressives care about the Constitution. Sure ya do. Just continue believing your own Bullshite. But we won't.

They're protesting him. Do you get that? Trump has been asking for this.

Right, they're disrupting and inciting. They want confrontation. And many of em are paid by the Democrats to do it. It's shameful.

Is that any different to drawing cartoons of Mohammed or burning the Koran and claiming that it's your First Amendment right?

Is that any different to drawing cartoons of Mohammed or burning the Koran and claiming that it's your First Amendment right?

Communists/Progressives don't care about the Constitution. That's only a matter of convenience for them. They're sending thugs into these rallies to disrupt and incite. They can spin it any way they choose, but they know that's the reality.

Communists/Progressives don't care about the Constitution. That's only a matter of convenience for them. They're sending thugs into these rallies to disrupt and incite. They can spin it any way they choose, but they know that's the reality.

Spin this shit, Liar-boi.

landscape-1457632277-giphy.gif

Incitement. And you know it. So stop being so disingenuous.

An 80 year old man decking that fat black fuck does my heart proud!

Incitement. And you know it. So stop being so disingenuous.

Are you trying to spell the word "assault"?

That's sooooo cute. But there's no C in it.

An 80 year old man decking that fat black fuck does my heart proud!

Color me surprised.

:dig:

UPDATE: Protester Who Stormed Stage at Trump Dayton Rally THREATENED MURDER – WANTED TO BE ‘MARTYR’

Thomas-Dimassimo-martyr-1.jpg

trump%20attacker.jpg

3223FEE300000578-0-image-a-4_1457838118054.jpg

CNN has already debunked all that lying photoshopped bullshit. Plus, they interviewed the guy. All he was trying to do was make a political statement - not unlike the BLM girls who went up on Bernie's stage. He was unarmed and NOT wearing an ISIS t-shirt and has no connections to ISIS. He only speaks English and has never traveled outside the country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back