Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

As the polls indicate, so do a majority of voters.

I guess that remains to be seen. Even Reagan was down by nearly this much against Carter.

If a polling company took a survey of us here on USMB, and it showed that 12 people said they were going to vote for Hillary, and only 8 of us were going to vote for Trump, it doesn't mean a thing unless all 12 of you actually go out and vote for her.

Hillary has no energy and even her followers don't seem to be energized. Trump is packing professional halls and stadiums with standing room only. So in this election, there is only so much faith you can put into polls.

I don't think Bills past actions or any other presidents for that matter, gives Trump an excuse for what he did. The issue with Trump isnt only his past actions it's his inability to carry himself in an honorable, disciplined, and presidential manner.

Makes for great entertainment but not for a suitable leader

Trump has been Trump since he first announced he was running. It is the comment he made on the bus that threw him off track. Other than that, he's been able to survive just about anything else he's said or done. So it does boil down to these women.
It's not just the accusations that tanked him, it is how he has handled it. In true Trump fashion he resorted to his bullying attacks and has been off message since debate 1. He can't control his tongue due to an enormous ego. He can't handle the presidency
Exactly.

Trump is innocent of the accusations until proven otherwise in civil or criminal court, based on objective, documented evidence.

Trump destroyed himself by reacting poorly and inappropriately with regard to the accusations – and he continues to do so, with his ridiculous threats to ‘sue’ the women accusing him in an effort to silence them and prevent others from coming forward.

I laid out a perfectly good example... there are dozens more. It's a pretty simple concept and it isn't partisan. if you still don't get it then I guess your not as business savvy as I thought you were

Working with industry myself, I've seen plenty of businesses close down in my time. Or to put it another way, let's say Trump only had $20,000 today. Do you think he would be able to grow that money much larger than most of us or not?

Money doesn't grow by itself, it doesn't matter how much you have. It's the individual that grows the money.

Working with industry myself, I've seen plenty of businesses close down in my time. Or to put it another way, let's say Trump only had $20,000 today. Do you think he would be able to grow that money much larger than most of us or not?

Money doesn't grow by itself, it doesn't matter how much you have. It's the individual that grows the money.

If Trump only had $20,000 today, it would probably go to the woman he groped after she won a civil suit.

I laid out a perfectly good example... there are dozens more. It's a pretty simple concept and it isn't partisan. if you still don't get it then I guess your not as business savvy as I thought you were

With Trumps connections and brand recognition of course he can do more with $20k than the average person. He can afford to leverage all of it without fear of loss... he can support it with more investment if the venture needs it... he can utilize his teams of high paid professionals to consult, market, and sell the product. Bottom line, wealth, connections, and access to capital provide enormous advantages in the business world.

I guess that remains to be seen. Even Reagan was down by nearly this much against Carter.

If a polling company took a survey of us here on USMB, and it showed that 12 people said they were going to vote for Hillary, and only 8 of us were going to vote for Trump, it doesn't mean a thing unless all 12 of you actually go out and vote for her.

Hillary has no energy and even her followers don't seem to be energized. Trump is packing professional halls and stadiums with standing room only. So in this election, there is only so much faith you can put into polls.
If Trump were to win Florida and Ohio, along with all six of the other toss-up states, including Maine’s Second Congressional District, Clinton would still win the election with 272 EC votes.

Trump has no EC path to victory.

Too many hurdles to overcome there.

First and foremost, Trump is no Reagan.

Reagan reached across the aisle and appealed to many Democrats. Reagan doesn't even appeal to many Republicans.

Carter's term was abysmal and he had a 37% job approval going into the election. The current presidential job approval is 56% and the right is idiotically asking Americans if they want 4 more years (of a job the majority approves).

Reagan struck political gold asking Americans if they are better off than they were when when Carter took over. Trump can't ask that question.

And lastly, in 1980 there was one pollster taking one poll about once a month. Today, there's more than a dozen pollsters, some polling daily. The vast majority of those polls indicate Hillary will win. It's one thing for one poll to be wrong; it's unlikely many polls are all wrong.

If Trump were to win Florida and Ohio, along with all six of the other toss-up states, including Maine’s Second Congressional District, Clinton would still win the election with 272 EC votes.

Trump has no EC path to victory.
Even Texas is becoming a swing state.

If the Jews stayed in Europe where they belonged, they wouldn't have this issue.
WTF??

How about if Christians stayed in Europe where they belonged? Or how about whites stayed in Europe where they belonged? Or how about blacks stayed in Africa where they belonged? Or how about Chinese stayed in Asia where they belonged?

WTF is wrong with you?
. He's a dam racist that's what's wrong with him.

BREAKING: Engaging in 'locker room talk' 11 years ago STILL NOT as bad as sexually assaulting, sexually harassing, and raping women then demonizing, bullying, threatening, and silencing the victims!
Bill and Donald are both on the exact same level, don't fool yourself. They are both disgusting pigs when it comes to respecting women

The difference is that one became President as a disgusting pig and the other is having a difficult time because of it.
I don't think Bills past actions or any other presidents for that matter, gives Trump an excuse for what he did. The issue with Trump isnt only his past actions it's his inability to carry himself in an honorable, disciplined, and presidential manner.

. No president in the past gives Hillary the reason to attack women in order to protect her perverted husband.

BREAKING: Engaging in 'locker room talk' 11 years ago STILL NOT as bad as sexually assaulting, sexually harassing, and raping women then demonizing, bullying, threatening, and silencing the victims!
Bill and Donald are both on the exact same level, don't fool yourself. They are both disgusting pigs when it comes to respecting women
Ok your opinion, now what about the attack dog Hillary who chose to destroy her husband's accusers instead of leave his sorry ass in which you just agreed that he is a dog ????? No she wasn't going anywhere, because she is a power hungry obsessive who will do and say anything to keep the Clinton's (hers and Chelsea's name) in power.
Hillary doesn't have clean hands either and is not a candidate that I'm thrilled about, but her defending and standing by her husband isn't even close to the same level of what Bill and Donnie have done. On top of all Trumps words/actions it is the overall discipline and personality that falls way short of acceptable to be our president.
. Her attacking her husband's accusers is A-ok in your way of thinking eh ?

Too many hurdles to overcome there.

First and foremost, Trump is no Reagan.

Reagan reached across the aisle and appealed to many Democrats. Reagan doesn't even appeal to many Republicans.

Carter's term was abysmal and he had a 37% job approval going into the election. The current presidential job approval is 56% and the right is idiotically asking Americans if they want 4 more years (of a job the majority approves).

Reagan struck political gold asking Americans if they are better off than they were when when Carter took over. Trump can't ask that question.

And lastly, in 1980 there was one pollster taking one poll about once a month. Today, there's more than a dozen pollsters, some polling daily. The vast majority of those polls indicate Hillary will win. It's one thing for one poll to be wrong; it's unlikely many polls are all wrong.

Like I said, we'll see. Usually polls are close, but this election is a whole different election. It's historical no matter who wins.

My prediction is that it will turn out much closer than the polls say, in fact Trump may even win.

Trump may not be Reagan, but this year he is our Obama. He brought record amount of people to the polls and like I said, packs every place he goes. In spite of the polls, I see a lot of Hilary supporters just staying home this time around.

I spend my entire day out on the road going to all kinds of different places. I don't see many Clinton signs outside of the inner-city, but I do see Trump signs everywhere. Women may be anxious to see the first female President, but I'm sure many don't want such a corrupt criminal as the mother of their country.

Are some Republicans seeing Hillary as the safest bet, but it's all because they see in this woman a lying weak pandering character who will keep their dam corruption going also ??????? How many dam corrupt politicians are there in Washington ?????? Carl Rove and Chris Wallace make me sick. Is Chris Wallace a closet Demon-crat ????

Last edited:
Ok your opinion, now what about the attack dog Hillary who chose to destroy her husband's accusers instead of leave his sorry ass in which you just agreed that he is a dog ????? No she wasn't going anywhere, because she is a power hungry obsessive who will do and say anything to keep the Clinton's (hers and Chelsea's name) in power.
Hillary doesn't have clean hands either and is not a candidate that I'm thrilled about, but her defending and standing by her husband isn't even close to the same level of what Bill and Donnie have done. On top of all Trumps words/actions it is the overall discipline and personality that falls way short of acceptable to be our president.
What's wrong with a wife sticking up for her husband?

So that's what it is folks, look for the weakest candidate these days (someone who can be controlled), by all who want to keep their con game going.

With Trumps connections and brand recognition of course he can do more with $20k than the average person. He can afford to leverage all of it without fear of loss... he can support it with more investment if the venture needs it... he can utilize his teams of high paid professionals to consult, market, and sell the product. Bottom line, wealth, connections, and access to capital provide enormous advantages in the business world.

What provides the most advantage is experience, persistence, and the drive for success.

If Trump was only worth 20K, he couldn't afford all those high paid professionals you speak of. Nor would he have access to capital only being worth that kind of money. He would be no different than you or I.

. Just a wife eh, but not a woman in power who can destroy the victims lives like this woman had the power to do ? Come on, now you know better than that.

. Just a wife eh, but not a woman in power who can destroy the victims lives like this woman had the power to do ? Come on, now you know better than that.
Frame it however you like -- she was a wife sticking up for her husband.

The difference is that one became President as a disgusting pig and the other is having a difficult time because of it.

. No president in the past gives Hillary the reason to attack women in order to protect her perverted husband.
Ok, true statement. So worse case scenario if trump and Hillary are guilty of what their attackers accuse them of... we have a first degree offender and an enabler. Both suck. Trump is way worse

I never said that nor do think that would be A ok

Forum List

Back